Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 22:54:12 )
@valefor: oh he's doing fine. He's mainly a streamer now. I don't watch his stuff often but I'm subbed to him and I follow him on instagram still xD
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 00:09:50 )

@Valefor: Hey, when do you get your grades from the exams back? =)

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 07:26:00 )
@Valefor: Nice! I usually only go in the shallow part of the water to like.... walk around I guess?? Otherwise the deep sea kinda scares me
I like picking up seashells and playing with seaweed and burying myself in sand tho! haha

yeahh it'll be an anime con, so the usual stuff aldfkjasf mostly I'll be spending too much money at the artist's alley and... waiting in long lines
OOF and add jury duty to my list of summer trips I guess HAHA

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 01:48:19 )

@Harker: Yea...I feel the same. But mostly because the show's been dragged out waaaay to long. So every episode started to feel similar to previous episodes. And yeah! I do like all the different folklore and stuff too. I actually find that very interesting. c:

@Night xiv: LOL, I'm ready any time for your presents! o 3o
    Oh no, I hope you're not sick!

@Amakai: That's good to hear! Glad to hear he is okay though. c:

@Amber lynne: I've seen all but one class. I haven't gotten an email from the prof yet. I'm hoping he'll have it up sometime this week which seems about the right time. xD

Also here's your freebie! c:

@Hachi: Nah, I feel ya! I'm the same. Kind of have this fear of the unknown of the ocean. So I stay near the edge where it's safe and look for seashells too lol.

Nice! I hope you find what you're looking for a the con and have fun!
    And also...Jury duty haha. xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 02:36:24 )

@Valefor: Ohhh, Anya looks awesome. Thanks bby!

And Fair enough on the stuff. How'd you do from what you've sen? Good, I hope~<3

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 02:58:51 )
------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: dragonickittens
Refs: Ezekial
Details: Ezekial is a boy with bat like characteristics, he is based off of vampire bats. He wears a special set of goggles since he can't see very well, if he isn't wearing them on his eyes, he has them up on his head. He is a little shy at first, but he warms up quickly to others.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:32:17 )

@Amber lynne:
    Pretty good so far so I'm glad. c: I'm glad it's summer so i can relax a bit lol

@Dragonickittens: Thanks for the request!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:37:16 )

@Valefor: Thank you for considering. :) I love your avatar, btw. How are you today?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 05:06:54 )

@Valefor: summer is always awesome.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:14:07 )

@Dragonickittens: Thanks!
    And I'm doing well. A bit frustrated because my printer isn't printing anything. :/
    Anyway, how about you?

@Amber lynne: Yep! At least there's more time to do stuff (for me anyway lol).

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 20:19:06 )

@Valefor: I'd be pretty frustrated about that too. I'm doing fine, I'm about to go work on a commission on Gaia, once thats done, I'm probably gonna play something or just give the computer over to my hubby, not sure yet.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:17:44 )

@Dragonickittens: I'm not surprised since it's lasted a few years now, but also because you get what you pay for lol. But also don't buy hp printers. xDD

Ooh, you draw too? o uo
    I miss Gaia but also I'm trying to quit as well LMAO.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:40:03 )

@Valefor: More time is always lovely~<3
Maybe you'll actually get through your goal of 100. xD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:42:28 )

@Valefor: Ah, I see, lol. XD I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I happen to buy one. Though, it isn't often when I do use a printer. xD

Yeah, I mostly draw chibis and do pixel art though. :) Here's my deviantART if you wanna check it out.
I get why you are trying to quit it, the community isn't the same like it used to be. Not to mention, the inflation. DX It took me awhile just to get a good set price for my art.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 21:58:03 )
------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Queen of Trash
Refs: Current avatar
Details: She is a queen. That's all I got.

ALSO, HELLO EVERYONE. <3
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:05:19 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@Valefor: Nah wasn't sick. It was actually my antidepressants making my head hurt for some reason
I'm guessing my body finally got tired of them so I'm going to tell my psychiatrist to see if he can prescribe me something else D:
Imma try to send them on my next paycheck ouob Sending packages are usually 11-20$
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:37:10 )
@Valefor: Same, it did drag on and on like yeah can you go back to your roots? hahaha

I'm excited for a new HBO series based on the golden compass series (his dark materials)

Donator — Nerd Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 04:36:10 )
::::

&lceil;@Valefor: YOU'RE HERE??
I didn't know that!
I feel dumb.
But I also don't post on Voltra..
I will now though.
xD&rfloor;

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:51:46 )

@Kenome: Haha, yep! I joined almost one year ago! It's nice to see you here too!

@Amber lynne: Maaaaaybe. xD Gotta get my butt in gear and draw more! >:D
    Also I like how your sculpture came out! Your OC looks great!

@Queen of trash: Thank you for the request!
    And hello! How's your day been? c:

@Night xiv: That's not good. But yea maybe it's best to try something else.
    Sure! Just let me know when you do so i can keep an eye out for it. :D

@Harker: Right? xD There's plenty more creature myths and folklore out there from so many other countries but also like the research that goes into it though. :O

Ooh that sounds interesting! I heard of the movie but i never got around to watch it.

@Dragonickittens: Yea, this is the second one but we did buy it cheap though. It's fine because lesson learned. xD Don't skimp on printers. They just break down at the worst time and it's so inconvenient. ; o;

Your pixels and your chibis are so cute!! I tried pixel art once but i didn't have the patience to work off of the small base I was using. ^^; There's only so much room for details and I couldn't take it xDD

Yea...a lot of my friends are either inactive or quit. And the addition of plats kind of messes me up since half the community uses plats and the other still uses gold. And I just don't wanna keep doing conversions every time i wanna buy art LOL. And yea, it definitely is hard to price your art in that economy. But I'm glad to hear you got it down!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 23:03:34 )

@Valefor: Thanks, it took me awhile to learn pixel art, but I ended up getting used to it. I like the smaller bases more than the bigger ones. xD I don't know how, but I manage to put a lot of detail into them.

I have a conversion table in my shop on gaia, but if they say 500bil, I know what they are talking about. I switched to plat since it was faster to make posting wise. No, it didn't really change up the economy, but at least Lanzar is trying.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.