Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat You know your hair is long...

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:29:38 )
... when you have to take an arm break halfway through putting it into a bun for work. XDD;;

How long is your hair?
make me feel better lololol

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:33:27 )
Mine is also long

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:38:07 )
@Shark: Yay, some
@bum: People who understand XDD;;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:39:00 )

Oh geez, I know that pain. Lol.

I have short hair at the moment (assymetrical cut, even), and have no intention of letting it grow out again. Partly BECAUSE of that hell. I have thick strands, and a LOT of them, so I have really thick hair. It's painful sometimes. (Ever had a mop on your head? XD)

Cut your hair darlin'. It's lighter. LOL

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:44:41 )
@Amber Lynne: Mine goes down past my hips now. RIP lol

I was considering cutting it into a more boyish style, so people stop giving me weird looks when I go into restrooms. =_=;; Sigh

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 23:52:45 )

@Kozi: Screw those looks and what others think.
Do what you want. It's your body. Sure, it's just hair, but still.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 00:00:01 )

pretty long. hangs down to the chest area, which i don't really like. as soon as i can, i wanna get it all chopped off.
i prefer short hair.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 01:10:41 )
It's an inch or two over my shoulders. It used to be a lot longer but a haircut was what I needed at the time.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 01:26:02 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

My hair can pretty much be found anywhere and everywhere
including the ceiling. :vanora_sweat:

it's not as long as it use to be but, I'm growing it out.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 05:11:57 )
Ugh mine is to my mid back now and it is so heavy! My head feels like it’s at least 10 lbs. I want to cut it so bad. I can’t imagine it being to my hips. 😱😱
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 08:32:36 )
to the middle of my back
aiming to get it as long as to the back of my calfs (like where your knees bend?)
this is also due to 4 people I wanna cosplay ;; connie from big mouth, rose quartz from steven universe, feferi from homestuck & chahut from hiveswap

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 09:09:11 )
@kozi: Uuuugh I feel ya.
The same reason why I've been planning to cut my hair short again.

If I constantly keep it tied, braided, or in a bun, then why should it be long? D:

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 10:48:32 )
X X X

Yeah my hair is so long. It’s *measures* not even 1 fingertip long.

I had my hair reach my lower back before, but it gave me headaches because it was too heavy.
Now, thanks to hormone changes, my hair texture is changing. Part of it was straight and other parts curly. It also had cowlicks all over. I had enough of that and shaved it short.
Will grow it again.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 13:15:34 )
@Kozi: Easily mid back, usually waist+ length. Braids, especially multiple, require many a break. Also requires 80+ bobby pins for pin curls. I know long hair pain ToT

It's gorgeous but such work. Im also poor to my ends xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 13:20:01 )
    My hair is very short, like a pixie cut.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 08:21:21 )

Somewhere around mid-back length, and I doubt it's going to get much longer. Been that way for a while now and I haven't touched it.

AKA Count Trashula

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 11:28:13 )
My hair is 4 feet long and I always sit on it.

I am biased but I would just braid and then put it in a bun? It is sort of weigh less that way. Or my hair is just very thin now.
O x O;

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 23:33:42 )
@Tuijp: Oh wow, it really changes in texture, huh? That’s actually kind of nifty. I have “girl” hair, but due to screwed up genetics, part of it comes in colorless, and I have to dye over it to match. =_=;; I always want to leave the white chunk there, but then end up getting too self-conscious, after dying over it for so long. RIP

@Fellowsheep: Yah, I feel that. Bought some bendy curlers to try. Now just have to grow enough balls to try them. XD;;

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 23:37:14 )
@Amber Lynne: Thank you. 💜💕
Maybe some day, I will cut it and see. :3

@Shampoo: Hilarious, it seems so fitting that someone named Shampoo would post in here, I love it. XDD
And yeah, I used to braid it first, but it always fell down due to the sheer weight of it. =_=;; Eventually just got sick of doing it over, and stuck to a bun ever since.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 01:37:52 )
@Kozi: It does!!! Very fitting. I am glad that you love it > w <
Aww and I how it would be heavy once it's in the braid. The bun seems easier but can you use more hair ties or even a bigger//more clips? How long is your hair?

I image around your shoulders or even mid-back if you are getting tired of wrapping it around a few times.
I tried to do a bun for myself but with 4 feet– I need to pause and take a breather XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.