Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Where's all the fun?

Voltie — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 13:39:49 )
Hello, hello! My name is luci dreams, or luci, or lucid; Whichever you prefer. As you can see, I am new here! I stumbled upon this site in my quest to find a decently active, but also for close-knit type of avatar forum community. I used to spend A LOT of time on Roliana back in the day, that was a few years ago. I'm 22 now, but as you can see my thirst for sites like this hasn't went away. I just love collecting beautiful art for my avatar, and expressing myself through it in a community based setting because real life clothes are expensive ahaha.

Perhaps a little about me?
I'm a 22 year old girl, who lives in the beautiful state of Michigan in America. My interests include, art of all kinds (typically making beats/songwriting/drawing/dance), meditation, yoga, hiking, and most of all trying new things. I'm also a very spiritual person, I do a lot of energy work, healing, crystal meditation, spells, and so on. I love talking about all sorts of beliefs and ideas related to reality and the universe. Always welcome for a chat about anything really, don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

So hello there, nice to meet y'all. I hope to find a place to fit in here. Now enough about me, tell me about you. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 13:55:30 )

@luci dreams: Welcome to Voltra! I am Sae and I am 27 years old. I am an artist who likes to draw, I love music and dance too but I've had only enough time to hone my artistic skills. I don't know much about crystal meditation or anything spiritual like that but I'd be interested to learn more about it. I hope you make alot of new friends here and if you have trouble finding your way around the site or finding a specific item don't be shy. You can ask me or the other volties, we are all very friendly and helpful around here.

Voltie — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 14:06:45 )
@Saeyra: What's your favorite thing to do here, where do you usually spend your time?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 14:24:00 )

Welcome on here. I love cats I have 2 myself. I am a big metalhead and I love designing. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Voltie — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 14:27:24 )
@vengeance: Cats are awesome! My boyfriend has two himself, named Derp and Scuzzy ahaha. What sort of design do you typically get into the most? By the way, thank you for all the awesome items, I appreciate it!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 14:59:45 )

》::: ✿・`.*
i still see ur shadoWS IN MY ROOM
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 15:13:46 )
Welcome to Voltra!
I feel you on real life clothes being expensive ; __ ;

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 15:17:35 )

@luci dreams: I used to sell art in the minishops alot, nowadays I kinda go to any forum I find interesting. Chit-chat always has new topics. Hangouts always has people in it. Undercurrent is where you can spam and post your random thoughts for fun. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 16:14:38 )

@luci dreams: I like colorfull & retro things but I also love 80's design (I am not good at that style tho)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 17:04:13 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@luci dreams: Welcome to Voltra! :'D
always nice to see other people from Roli trickling in~
I'm sure you'll like it here ^^

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 20:05:43 )

@luci dreams: hey there. I think you have come to the right place!
Welcome to Voltra.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 01:35:54 )
@luci dreams: welcome to voltra luci!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.