Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:04:15 )

@ Saeyra: Another letter for you!

Hi!! Still have your art as my background, just saying haha. You are such a great person, and so welcoming. I just thought you should know that ^^

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:05:04 )

@dragoness129: Another sentiment for you!

I like ur avatar!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:06:27 )

and that concludes tonight's batch of letters.
Reminder, tomorrow is the last day to send sentiments.
I will cease to process anonymous requests at 10:00pm Voltra time

Take care!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:48:15 )

One more day of such wonderful sentiments!
Thanks everyone who has sent one!
They are great fun to read and receive! ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 08:22:55 )
thank you, to whoever wrote that letter to me, all of the letters ment for me mean an awful lot to me and I mean that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 14:12:28 )

Awwww that is so sweet! Thank you to whoever's sent that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 14:59:46 )

Oh wow. I was not expecting a letter xD
But thank you, whoever sent it ;w;
Made my day~

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 15:13:04 )

Aww thank you people who sent me things. I am pretty sure one of them sounds like a bird aficionado that I know

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 19:08:15 )

"That was awesome and sweet! "

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 19:19:25 )
I wonder if this can get to 100 participants. o: I’d love a chance at a Virtuous Guard. * o*
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:18:15 )

@Ghost: and @Vintage: A beautiful sentiment has come your way.
The envelope is rather thick!

Ghost Dude. How do I say this? Damn. No wonder you’re a ghost. You keep pouring all your life into everything, so you have no lifeforce left for yourself. It’s amazing how much passion and drive you manage to show for every tiny thing you contribute. You’re practically breathing life into everything you make. How do you do it? I have so much I want to say but I have no words and… I don’t know how to say it. I sort of idolize you, which, I mean… sounds pretty bad I guess because idolizing anybody means you only see the good, not the bad, and that’s a super unrealistic view, but like…. Through the good and the bad, you manage so much… I want to tell you as a friend how amazing you are, not through this haze of idolization that could lead to you brushing off the well-deserved praise. I always get scared when I say something, and you answer, and it seems to me like I accidentally undermined you or made you feel bad or something and I get scared you’ll hate me and never talk to me again. I really enjoy the things you say and what you do. I’m sorry if I’m a pain in the arse or a bit weird and unnerving but… I enjoy chatting with you, Ghost, and I hope some pretty sweet things will come your way in the future!
P.S: Sometimes the fact that your username doesn’t have a capital letter pisses me off because to me it means that you don’t seem to think you’re important when you are!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:19:45 )

@Miss Kitty: A letter for you!

Miss Kitty I know I haven’t been around much, and I gave you guys a bit of a scare about a month ago, but I hope you didn’t worry too much about me. I hope you’re doing okay and that you enjoy the show I told you about. You’re really sweet and I should be around more often, ehehe… Sorry.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:20:16 )

, You may be a jerkface at times but you’re our jerkface.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:20:43 )

@Kid: Yet another letter for you!

Kid, I wanna see how many words I can get Vontell to say for me so here goes:
clown. Buttface. Fart. Dumbdumb. Fite me. YEETUS DELETUS THE THANUS.

NO I’M YELLING CAN I DIE YET OOF NO

Anyway you’re a real fun Kid and I wanna eat some cookies with you some day. Chocolate chip? They seem goon. Good. I meant good. Stupid keyboard.

Help.
Anyway sfgdklhgdhgdjkhg I’m here to say always be your clown self. A good cookie.
I won’t eat you I swear. Damn, we’re cursed, aren’t we? Those channels are cursed – WITH GOOD CONTENT! Geez I can’t stop dying typing this gdjkdfhgdh help me????? Gfjkdfhgfkdg ACCEPT THIS LETTER OF MY LOVE I DARE YOU DAMMIT DFJKGHDFGHDJGKDJ

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:21:56 )

@KIWI:Another letter for you!
You. Sing me an Ariya that Cassi will never forget. Also do they eat kiwis. I wanna know. How do they babysit kids. Can they have a pet crocodile-

Nah, nah, I’m kidding, haha. In all seriousness, you’re really cool and I’m glad I joined the server with all you guys in it. Thanks for putting up with me and my…wait, I accidentally screenshotted again…Oops. Such a bad habit I can’t break out of… Oof. Anyway, thank you for welcoming me and letting me be dumb and stupid and…I’m not sure what else I am but yeah. You’re a pretty awesome and chilli.

I wrote this last night and came back to it today and I have no idea what I meant by chilli but it stays. Don’t let others bring you down, okay? Stay kiwi fresh.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:22:33 )

@priestess of pie: Another letter has come your way!

Priestess of Pie: I haven’t known you for long, but you’re pretty awesome. I like the insights you give and support you provide. Oh man, I’m really bad at putting thoughts into words and this doesn’t feel heartfelt enough, hnng… I’m glad to talk to you every day, if that means something to you. Also, I’ve never said this before, but pie is sacred, right? You’re an awesome Priestess and don’t let anybody eat the pie!
if that’s too bad of a joke I’ll die

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:23:25 )

@Apollo im burning: A letter for you my dear!
I’m sorry, I know I sometimes make you anxious when I don’t go to bed on time, but I’m glad to have met you. Your organisational skills are top-notch, no competition. You always point out things I never thought of, too, so thank you for enlightening me. I’m bad with words but you’re a pretty cool person that I only got to know recently, and I’m glad I got to know you more than just a passing name I’d see in the forums from time to time.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:25:09 )

@Snowfall: A letter has arrived for you!

We don't always see eye to eye but that doesn't mean I don't still care about you.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:25:39 )

@Hachi: A letter has arrived good sir!

lot of people have mentioned the effort you put into the 2018 Secret Santa thread, but I’m going to mention it again. You managed to pull it off so well and send out reminders and made sure everybody got a gift. Thank you for that. In other news, you’re cool and I hope to see you around more often. No doubt you’re out there being a busy go-getter, but it would be nice to see you around a little. Hope you’re doing well.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:26:24 )

@Bean: A letter for you!

I honestly don’t know whether to love or hate you for what you’ve done right now. My heart is torn between the two. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.