Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 05:49:31 )
Hello all! I am a complete newbie to Voltra, I signed up a while ago and then forgot all about it...yay me. I am looking forward to learning all about it and getting to know all of you! I'm on a lot of other pet and avatar sites like Sapherna, Goatlings, Chicken Smoothie, Gaia Online, and Sylestia to name a few. I usually use HaphazardGirl across all sites, unless it's an old acct or I cannot change my username.

Writing and art are my main creative passions; I mostly dabble in sci-fi short stories, poetry, watercolor and acrylic painting, polymer clay creations, pixel and vector digital art, and mixed media digital art. I am a goofy and nerdy gamer girl with an embarrassing large Steam library, a love for all things pink and glittery, a long time roleplayer, and I'm into way too many fandoms. I look forward to chatting, getting involved, and getting to know everyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 05:52:44 )
Heya welcome (back) to Voltra!
Sounds like you do a lot of cool art! Hope you share some of it with us in the art/literature forums.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:00:12 )
j0.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:04:26 )
Heyo! Welcome!
I look forward to seeing you around
I love glitter too but cleaning it up... ; n ;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:19:57 )
@Hachi: Thanks for the warm welcome. Once I'm on my laptop, I'll be sure to make a little art tread and share some of my art.

@onsenmark: Hi!

@Ixora: Hi! I look forward to being around. And I totally agree, cleaning up glitter is a pain!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:38:25 )
@strawberry: Hi Strawberry! Thank you for the nice welcome. I'm a-ok with odd and fast conversations so I'll check out the thread next! My family is always telling me to talk slower, so it sounds like a good fit.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 12:40:14 )

Hey welcome to Voltra! You sound like you'll fit in just fine here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 15:13:39 )

@HaphazardGirl: Welcome to Voltra! Wow you have alot of creativity and such a nice, happy personality, I hope to see you around more
I see you have been around all the avatar sites so you pretty much know how things work but if you have any more questions I will be around :virgilsurprised:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 19:44:21 )

@HaphazardGirl: welcome to Voltra. Maybe you should start an art shop sometime~223

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 23:57:00 )

Welcome (back)!
I absolutely adore your avatar!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 20:38:13 )
》::: ✿・`.*
@HaphazardGirl: ohai
im basically everywhere lol. Some form of milkii / milk name (other than gaia oof)
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.