Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What games are you looking forward to in 2019?

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 00:54:39 )
i must be the odd one out.....
Looking forward to Far Cry: New Dawn.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 04:31:42 )

@Dowan: Oooh yeah, I've never really gotten into the Tales of series (only played Phantasia lol) but I hear Vesperia's one of the best. I plan to get it on the switch when the re-release comes out.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 11:01:33 )
The ones I'm looking forward to are slated for release on PC which is my main gaming platform:

1. DOOM: Eternal - been hyped for this since the trailers came out! DOOM 2016 didn't disappoint, so I have only high hopes for this follow-up.
2. Devil May Cry 5 - excited to see this series continue and what I've seen so far has only left me wanting more

Other games I'm looking forward to:
The Elder Scrolls VI, Onimusha: Warlords, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God Eater 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and Rage 2 (I still remember the buggy mess that Rage 1 was on release and it was weirdly fun trying to make it work)

Man I wish I had a console now

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 01:58:43 )
I'm legit gonna die when the new Animal Crossing drops.
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/6 18:50:51 )
    Animal Crossing! I know I'll be playing it all the time once it comes out. I want Nintendo to give us a trailer, release window, or something!

I'm also looking forward to the core Pokemon game coming to Switch. I haven't liked some of the core Pokemon games that much lately, so I'm hoping with a more powerful system (compared to the 3DS) Game Freak will be putting out their best efforts.

Oh, I almost forgot - Fire Emblem is another one.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 08:28:57 )
Still wanting Shadowbringers, because hOLY CRAP GUNBREAKER JOB HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

also viera confirmed
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 18:48:53 )
I’ve been soo looking forward to the new Link’s Awakening for the switch!! I really hope it comes out soon but no one knows the release date yet. orz
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 07:51:42 )

Rune Factory 4!
And Pokémon!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 07:52:28 )

Also I’m just excited for E3 in general.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 15:54:55 )

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 22:15:01 )
@Selaphi: Also Animal Crossing. SO EXCITED for the new music and everythingg

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 15:53:58 )
Rune Factory 5 is probably my number one. It'll also prolly push me to get a switch at last. I'm looking forward to reviews for A Plague's Tale: Innocence. I'm wary of Elder Scrolls 6, & Dragon Age 4. I want them to be good so badly, but triple A studios (especially EA & Bethesda) have been screwing the pooch a lot recently.

I may get the new Animal Crossing, too, sometime. o:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 00:07:55 )
The ones I looked forward to already came out. xD Well, there IS the Pokémon games. I always look forward to those.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 23:59:34 )

Animal Crossing is definitely at the top of the list. I've spent more time playing AC than any other game. I own three copies of New Leaf so I can have different towns. Rune Factory 5 isn't coming out until 2020, so I guess it doesn't count, but I am excited for the RF4 port. I'm also super hyped for Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Link's Awakening remake, and the new FFXIV expac.

Last year there weren't too many games I was excited for, but this year is loaded!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 07:14:58 )

@Fellowsheep: I'm super looking forward to Rune Factory 5! I wish that they would have shown some of it off at E3!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.