Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Chry's RP Search

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 05:23:47 )

RP Rules:
First of all, just be nice OOC. That's it. I can overlook any schedule conflicts, spelling issues (We all get them), or overpowered characters, just as long as you're relaxed and friendly. As long as we're open OOC and enjoying ourselves, I don't care. I want my RP partners to be my friends, ultimately. So even if the RP dries up or you stop having fun, I want our OOC conversation to be open enough that you can let me know.

1. A long attention span is not my strength. I jump around sites a lot, and I forget things easily. Please don't mistake that for disinterest! PM me or poke me if you're getting worried about me, I won't mind! I've got a Discord account too, if you want to poke me off-site.

2. I like OOC talk. A lot. If I'm roleplaying with you, then I'd like to get to know you as well. Then if there's something we both like, we can add it to the roleplay. I want friends, not just partners!

3. Romance < Anything Else. That's not to say a romance plot is completely off the table, but I'm honestly burned out on shipping games. You know what would be rad? Adventure. Give me epic quests to undo a curse, or two people stuck together to fight a great evil! I can't get enough of weird adventures~

4. It turns out, age kind of does matter. This isn't a rule so much as a note of interest.
I'm an adult, and honestly, I'd like to try and RP with just adults. Please do not take this personally, but I don't feel comfortable playing with minors as a general rule. I've had too many issues with people outside of my age group, and I'd like to avoid further issues.

Extra Notes:
- When pairings are concerned, I can write anything (personalities matching are more important than gender), but prefer m/m or f/f.
- I don't play canon characters, but I can be convinced to write in fandom settings. I just... don't like playing other people's characters, generally.
- I like group RPs! ...But I'm shy, so I'm kinda choosy. :vioblush:

My RP Wishlist: (Sorted by most wanted)

Frankenstein - I have some reanimated OCs that I like to throw at people, either in plots involving their creation or otherwise. Do you want a stitched up pretty boy? How about a goth chick? Come and get them~!
Feudal Japan - Both fantasy or historical. Please this is my jam.
Epic quests in fantasy universes - I love worldbuilding! I have a few notes of worlds I'd like to mess about with, but I also like making one up with a partner as we go along!
Vampires - Vampires are my junk food. I will play almost any plot involving vampires that you throw at me.
Monster Hunters - It can be: Hunter/Hunter, Hunter/Monster, etc.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 22:55:58 )

@The Creator: Thanks for the interest! It's also been a while for me since I've done any world building but I'm excited to try it with people. ^^ And I'd be glad to hear anything about your own personal RP rules and etiquette ahead of time if you'd like!

And we could mix the epic quest into a feudal-type setting as well! Either way, magic is always a hard yes for me, so no worries about that. :P

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 20:11:26 )
@chrysothemis:

Hello, I'm meba~ Nice to meet you. I was looking over your request search and I'm interested if you're still looking for partners. I just joined Voltra, but I've been writing for awhile. I'm pretty open-minded and willing to try a few new things.

On the Frankenstein craving, do you have a plot in mind? If not, I'm sure we could come up with some modern/dark magic themes, maybe a voodoo doll come to life after a certain circumstance? A stitched up pretty boy sounds nice, but I'm really not picky and romance is not a requirement for me. In fact, I haven't written it in awhile, so I might even be a little rusty.

Vampires are also a guilty pleasure of mine, same with monster hunters, maybe going on an adventure. If you have some ideas in mind, I'm more than happy to hear them! Just let me know, and we can discuss.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 23:16:36 )

@meba: Hey, fellow newbie! :D

The only plot I had planned for so far was just a standard retelling of the book/&or/movie, but with a more attractive creation. A magic twist sounds cool too though! As long as I get to write a stitched up boy/girl learning the ways of the world from their creator, that's good to me. :P The plot was originally intended with romance in mind (insert a joke about 'making a boyfriend' here), but it's not necessary.

And yes~, vampires are great.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 04:22:34 )
@Chrysothemis: i can rp as male or female. Im flexible but i dont do official universes so thats good. If youd like to learn more or see my weebly, please pm me!
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 02:43:00 )

Bumping this to say that I'm back and that this search is still open!

Bonus points to anyone who comes to fulfill my Frankenstein rewrite dreams.

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 03:11:15 )
i'm currently seeking players for my ace attorney slice of life with murder mysteries group roleplay, if you're interested in something like that?

tumblrTwitter

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 05:08:00 )

@love love guilty: I don't really know Ace Attorney that well, so I'll have to pass. Good luck finding other players, though!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:42:57 )

Bumping this now that I'm back on the site consistently~<3

RP Search status... Open!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.