Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pine Trees and Shooting Stars

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 15:59:27 )

@Unicorn: I understand that. andit is mega cold today..so im achey bu tnot in pain at the same time its..confusing..might change by noon if i don't warm up by then..'shrugs'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 18:26:49 )
@star2000shadow: it is to be cold all day today here to so it wont be real warm.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 20:24:12 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Glad you're doing better. The slippers should help. Maybe a space heater too. Know how you feel about cold concrete. Roommate has me working in the garage. ~

@Unicorn: That happens. Wish the whole house could be warm sometimes. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 02:31:44 )

Bill Cipher:

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Glad you're doing better. The slippers should help. Maybe a space heater too. Know how you feel about cold concrete. Roommate has me working in the garage. ~

@Unicorn: That happens. Wish the whole house could be warm sometimes. ~

The Garage..heck that doesnt' even come with tile or thin carpeting over it 'shivers' i've been in garages even with shoes socks and heavy clothes on, you can feel the cold just seeping in.. and i do have space heaters.. two small ones and then a large one the roommate gave me so i don't get to cold, issue is with my leg if i heat it up to much it itches like mad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 03:41:51 )
@Bill Cipher: awe I am so sorry to hear that your house isn't warm all of the time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 16:56:22 )

'pokes head in' star has learned soemthing. Hot chocolate? is a pain releiver..im not kidding my leg has been hurting every mornign for the last few days but if i drink a cup of dark hot chocolate..th epain dulls down enough ic an be up for a little while. josh thinks ti might be the sugar rush..i think he might be right but still .. the things you learn?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 08:51:53 )
@star2000shadow: This is why I eat a lot of chocolate, during certain parts of the month.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 09:44:56 )

@Unicorn: i bet 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 11:35:21 )
@star2000shadow: but there again chocolate is very good for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 17:02:31 )

@Unicorn: this is very true. did you know some pain pills are made from coco bean leaves?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 11:10:17 )
@Dipper: I saw gravity falls on tv yesterday morning it was very early in the morning. I hope that you are doing alright. good morning and happy new year.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:39:08 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Yeah, that's true. We've got holes in the garage walls that don't help. Tried plugging it up when I'm in there but the wind keeps blowing it. Glad you have space heaters though. Stinks about your leg. Hopefully you can get warm enough without your leg being bothered.~

@Unicorn: Thanks. Just have to hold out until spring. We've been using space heaters and sometimes the oven. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:44:03 )
@Bill Cipher: I know how that goes, we used to use space heaters and the oven to warm up to long ago as a smaller kid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 04:58:56 )

Bill Cipher:

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Yeah, that's true. We've got holes in the garage walls that don't help. Tried plugging it up when I'm in there but the wind keeps blowing it. Glad you have space heaters though. Stinks about your leg. Hopefully you can get warm enough without your leg being bothered.~

@Unicorn: Thanks. Just have to hold out until spring. We've been using space heaters and sometimes the oven. ~

yeah, snow finally showed up .. today was -6 degrees..with a 5mph wind.. doesn't sound like much but when its already cold haha.. yeah.. so when star finally gave up waiting for the roomie to wake up and went to take her own nap.. she burrowed under her fuzzie blanket.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 07:03:00 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Dang, that stinks. ~

@star2000shadow: I know how you feel. I'm originally from Chicago where the wind blows right through you. Hopefully it warmer for you now.

Can't blame her for getting warm. I'd do the same. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 21:47:46 )
@Bill Cipher: it is alright though. it is cold, and snowing out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/18 22:20:26 )

Bill Cipher:

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Dang, that stinks. ~

@star2000shadow: I know how you feel. I'm originally from Chicago where the wind blows right through you. Hopefully it warmer for you now.

Can't blame her for getting warm. I'd do the same. ~

I'm lucky, i don't ahve to go outside much but hwen i do it feels like the heavy coat and clothes i wear are no protection 'makes face'

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 05:23:29 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Hopefully it's stopped or let up by now.~

@star2000shadow: I feel you. Wish it was warmer in general. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 05:48:50 )

@Bill Cipher: eh, it coudl be worse. we do have bits and bobs.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 03:26:01 )
@Bill Cipher: not a chance just got a bunch of snow, and we are to be getting more on Sunday, and Wednesday.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.