Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pine Trees and Shooting Stars

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 03:36:03 )
@MoodyBats: Perfect for painting if you ever wish to do it then!!! I'd do all purple with dark purple on most of it and lavender or lilac for the knobs and drawers!!! Sounds amazing, right?!?? Hahahaha, it'd be the perfect little project and it'd look sooo good, ahhhhhhh!!!! Sounds like you've got the dream desk, as you deserved!!! Everything is going well as it should have and your happiness must be through the roof right now, and I really hope it stays that way!!! There's just a trust in yourself issue there then!!! I severely hope you can pull through and one day achieve that level and please ever many people with your gorgeous works of art, I really think they'd be so by then, causes of experience and hope!!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 04:02:16 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Inspire: Nah, I like white desks.

Not a dream desk but close enough.
It's something that'll work for my freelance workspace that I will be content with.

Nah not really. My happiness is not really through the roof ever. lol.
Right now I am just content. I still need a lot of things before my happiness would be through the roof.

I wish making good art would happen that soon but i will not be holding my breath since it takes a lot of work
to reach that level and that takes lots of time, concentration and i fail in focus a lot of times
and can't spend many hours working on art.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 17:08:52 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Dipper: Thanks. Yeah. Glad to finally have siren Bill again. Really missed the tail. ~

@MoodyBats:. Haven't had oatmeal in awhile. Used to eat it a lot as a kid. That's good. That doesn't sound bad though. Hope it turns out nice. ~

@Inspire: Have Unicorn to thank. Thanks, really missed it. Thanks, really like the tail. Nice Avi. ~

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 20:50:34 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Bill Cipher: its the only breakfast i can seem to down easily in the morning.
I'm picky with my breakfast.
some just make me feel sick.

My desk is up and it's great.
I love it.
Only thing i dislike is i can't have my chair high and with the keyboard drawer pulled out. XD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/24 22:35:05 )
@MoodyBats: Ahhhh, I hate the color white so I'd most definitely paint it and really make it my own, such beautiful drawers there'd be if they were lavender or lilac, ahhhhh!!! It should be all the time, that's the way life should be. It's should be peace and happy every day and I'm definitely completely striving to make it so!!! No you don't actually, you can be happy with what you have and actually be happy!!! You don't need a helpful supporter to be supportive to others!!! You don't need a mother or father figure to raise you!!! You can do it all on your own and be so happy because that's what strength is!!! I totally understand the time restriction thing, it's very much the same with me!!!!

@Bill Cipher: Ahhhhh, I thought that person seemed cool by the forum posts they made and now I know for sure that they're a genuinely cool person with a lot of hope for themselves!!! Ahhhhh, of course I just had to say so, I love saying things as such!!!! Omggg, thank you so much, I so totally needed to hear that right now, eeeeeeeeeeek!! Thank you!!!! I'm so glad all my work paid off, ahhhhh!!! Also within my favorite colors too, ahhhhhhh!!!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 11:12:44 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@MoodyBats: Dang that stinks. Hopefully you've found oatmeal flavors you like.

Glad you like it for the most part. Know how you feel. Used to set my laptop on this counter but my chair wasn't high enough.~

@Inspire: Yeah, she's pretty cool. Hey it's fine, if you like talking I'm fine with that too. If it makes you happy. That's good that your work paid off. Good that you were able to get colors you like. ~

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 14:57:48 )
@Bill Cipher: Yes I know, a very all-time cool person who shows a lot of care for others!!! Awwwwwww, that's ever so sweet!!! I love the care taken from that and how open-minded you are!!! It's great because what I was going for is finally being seen, it gets taken wrong a LOT but I love hearing what people see it as too so I tend to keep them the way they are, ahhhhhhh!!! They're of my favorite actually!!! Purple is my favorite color!!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 19:16:22 )

Purple is great.

@Miss Kitty: bloop doop hello

Donator — Puzzling Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/1 19:17:37 )

@Dipper: Hi! ^^ Ooh, I like your avatar!!

|

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 07:14:21 )

@Miss Kitty: haha thanks, I accidentally saved prematurely though XD
Like yours too, is cute >w<

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 07:19:13 )

'pokes head in and looks around' hello 'waves at'

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 07:36:47 )

Hey Star, how are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 11:03:38 )
@Dipper: hey, how have you been doing? I haven't seen you online lately.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 12:14:16 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Inspire: Can't go wrong with a person like that.
Oh thanks. I try to be. There's too many close minded people in the world. Oh that's cool that it's being seen. Think it's cool how so many people have different ideas.
Purple id a good color~

@Dipper: Nice Avi ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:16:54 )

@Unicorn: Been a little distracted irl, haha, make new friends which is "yayyyy" because I can still count the number of irl friends I have on one hand, haha.

@Bill Cipher: Thanks, I tried XD

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 23:49:55 )
@Dipper: well yay for new friends I am glad to hear that and it is alright. I understand.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:38:47 )

Mornign everyone 'waves' how goes it? minus a very very very very small ache, im in no pain, and while the apartments a bit chill it is not cold, so star is extremely happy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 09:51:23 )
@star2000shadow: isn't that snowy image from home alone?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:06:32 )

@Unicorn: Yes, Yes it is 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 10:46:29 )
@star2000shadow: I haven't seen that on tv at all yet.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.