Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pine Trees and Shooting Stars

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 03:29:34 )
@Bill Cipher: that is so true. this week has been in the 40's but at night it is super cold out. why are you wishing for rain if it is a bit cold there at night?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 03:34:47 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: I hear you. Not easy trying to sleep in the cold.
I'm in CA so it's not like rain is an everyday occurrence. Miss seeing the rain/fog in San Francisco. Maybe it's home sickness in a way. Plants could use it. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 04:05:13 )
@Bill Cipher: Ooh I see, when are you able to hangout at home again? and yes all plants need water. I can sleep being cold, but if I am way too cold I can't sleep.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 05:10:35 )

Bill Cipher:

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Slow. Your's? ~

Achey..my legs nto to happy right now 'shrugs' but then its winter it hasn't been happy sicne it got cold ro well this cold.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 05:48:09 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Ether when I get enough money to go, if my roommate decides to take me there as a late birthday present, or if my roommate lets me borrow the car. Though I'm more leaning towards the first. San Fran is a walking city. I miss seeing everything, the smells too. Wonder about the buildings and everything else.

I feel you about the cold. Only way I'd be sleeping in the cold is if I was exhausted enough. ~

@star2000shadow: Hope your legs're better. Hopefully you can stay warm too. Between my space heater and warm drink's been keeping myself warm. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 05:57:45 )
@star2000shadow: awe I am so sorry to hear that you are still sick with a cold. that is no fun and I am so sorry to hear that your legs hurt. I hope that you get to feeling better very soon.

@Bill Cipher: does your room mate like it in the town that you are homesick from missing or did your room mate live there before too? I am tired but not tired enough to go to bed with frozen feet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 06:12:44 )

@Bill Cipher: I've been doing better. the apartment hasnt' been to cold its just the floor of the building is cement so even with the thin rug and tiles they have int he kitchen and bathroom its..hard to keep my feet warm sot he cold goes from there up, I'm a look into getting a pair of slippers with gripping sol's next month and see if that doesn't help.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 06:13:49 )

@Unicorn: thanks hun, the worst htinga bout colds si the stuffy and or runny nose..'makes face' at least the cold chapped lips, that had shown up at the corners of my mouth finally went away so i can open them normally to eat and such without pain 'nods'

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 06:17:03 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Don't thinky roommate's been there. Dang, hopefully you get warm soon. Maybe blankets or heat something. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 06:31:09 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh ouch but I am glad that they went away.

@Bill Cipher: I was in my bedroom in my bed under the covers got warm but had to use that cold bathroom the window isn'r sealed up yet so than back in bed to warm up all over again but thank you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 06:41:40 )

@Unicorn: me to, i kept putting chapstick on it. i'd rub some of the chap stickon my finger adn then rub it on my mouth 'nods' it took it a couple weeks but hten i normally get chapped lips the first few weeks of winter so i was expecting it. i just idnt' expect it that bad haha. ah well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 07:09:29 )
@star2000shadow: all winter long it is best to keep a chapstick handy to put on thee lips.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 07:18:02 )

@Unicorn: yep, thank god for dollar tree. they sell them by the pound i swear. and sometiems i can even get four for a buck that's like twenty five cent a chapstick haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 07:20:31 )
@star2000shadow: that is very good too hear.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 10:12:23 )

@Unicorn: yep 'nods' so how goes your night. mines pretty good the aches and pains are down to low murmers, barely felt. i've got PokeMMO to play and im rpign with a friend and bouncign through my sites.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 11:21:59 )
@star2000shadow: my night was bad so I aint to happy about that.

but it is cool to hear that you are rping with a friend and everything else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 16:07:36 )

@Unicorn: I'm sorry about yoru night. what happened..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 22:59:56 )
@star2000shadow: it was just a really rough night and my little unicorn was moody.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/16 23:12:48 )

@Unicorn: ah.. one of those nights.. their so not fun.. at all.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 00:01:26 )
@star2000shadow: yeah there not my favorite type of nights when they happen either.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.