Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pine Trees and Shooting Stars

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 07:40:18 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Sorry , for some reason it's giving me trouble trying to post.

Smart to do it already. Dang that stinks about the date.~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:10:58 )
Questing: Serene Royalty | Alicorn | ombre secretary
@Bill Cipher: true, we already went shopping which was nice, so we have food, im ahappy star. im liking the new items 'nods' their cute.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 11:19:04 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Oh, figured since it was past the XV(15) th. Good that it seems like you have enough. Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, love the new items. Going to get some myself.~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 17:55:53 )
@Bill Cipher: yeah though now we're broke haha, but at least we have food now so im happy 'rubs eyes' can't wait to see what the next release will be.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 19:03:05 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Well at least you're happy. That's good.
Same. Wonder what ideas they'll come up with next. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 19:09:19 )
@Bill Cipher: Yeah and i managed to lose weight over the winter wh ich is hard enough as is haha so i really can't wait for the snow to be gone..

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 19:11:35 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Congrats on loosing weight. I feel you I want to take my tortoise out. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 19:40:36 )
@Bill Cipher: i especially wanna be able to walk tot he gasstations and such when i have money, instead of having to slipa nd slide to the van, to drive the five blocks to the gasstation, its just a waste of gass, you expend more gas by starting the vehicle then you do driving, so getting in, goign to, shuttign the van off, startign it up to drive home, eats enough gass to of gone more blocks then the five tot he station where walking i'd both lose weight and get the items i want without expending mor emoney then i have haha.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 19:43:00 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Think I remember hearing something about spending more gas on starting up then driving, I don't have a car so. Still can't blame you for not wanting to waste more money than needed. Also killing a couple birds with a stone sounds like a good idea.~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 21:11:00 )

@Bill Cipher: I know right. that and Im not used to being trapped inside, i like beign able to get up when i want to and just walk. especially as the roommate sleeps a lot, if it werent' icee and snowie i'd be able to just go grab the foodstamp card, walk to the gas station and get the milk i needed for the bag of ceral th at's sitting in my cupboard without having to wait for him to pick it up which is frustrating as i like resse's peices puffs 'nods'

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 21:34:24 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: I feel you. I'M hate being restricted like that.
Never had that cereal is it good? ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 21:56:02 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis

@Bill Cipher: oh yeah it is very good, i just can't eat it without milk any more due to mouth issues.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 22:03:06 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Thanks. Next time I go to the store may try some. Understandable. Hopefully your mouth doesn't bother you too much. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 22:07:07 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis

@Bill Cipher: not as much as my roommates does his, he ask's me why i brush my teeth, given even with brushing my teeth breakand get cavities, found out its a genetic thing, and i tell him 'well if i don't, thent he things i can eat, i won't be able to, cause even if their breakign and basically coming out of my mouth i can still eat some good things, jsut not all the things i used to as a kid.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:59:22 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Dang that stinks. Wish I could help you on that. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:16:50 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay

@Bill Cipher: ey could be worse. things can always be worse 'nods' at least nwo a days they have denturies so once all the teeth are removed I'd be back to eating all the things i loved.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:20:02 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: That's true. Hopefully it doesn't happen untill a really, really long time. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:07:53 )

@Bill Cipher: ha that hope is gone, they have to take a picture of my head some how, with my curved spine they couldn't use the normal head thingie, so we're trying to figure out hwo their gonna dot hat. as is most of my teeth are broken and ahve gum growing over them anyways 'shrugs' so mgiht as well jsut remove them all and such.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:39:06 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Hopefully the head thing works out.
Oh, it would make more sense to remove them.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:04:34 )

@Bill Cipher: yeah but they need a clear picture of everything sot hey know how long they have to keep me out and all that fun 'makes face' i'm focusing on other things first, such as my leg, and the balance issue, and hearing, then i'll tackle the mouth. heck i've even tackled the eye bit 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.