Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Pine Trees and Shooting Stars

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 17:40:37 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: pH wow, sounds like a lot. Legs and balance sounds good to go with first. Hopefully it doesn't cause you too much trouble as you progress. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:18:38 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay

@Bill Cipher: well at least im getting theh earing aids so I'll be able to hear, and like i said things could always be way worse 'shrugs' so how goes yoru life?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:53:24 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: That's good. I suppose that's true.

Not good. I've lost contact with almost everyone. Was teased with a possible job. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 01:48:16 )

@Bill Cipher: I'm so sorry hun 'hugs' elast I'm well not 'here' as in where you are but can talk to me even if i am a slow responder due to getting distracted via stuff..

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 07:16:45 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Thanks. *hugs* It's not the first time. Suppose I should be used to this.
Thanks. Same here. I'm glad I didn't come into the year with a bunch of hope at least. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 19:10:48 )

@Bill Cipher: I know how that feels 'rubs face' its just one of those days and things where you just want to curl up. as is the begining of the years been rough on us to. hopefully moving to duluth before my birthday will help, at least the roommate will get some type of income..which could help.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 09:06:38 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Yeah, true. Feel like that today too. Murphy's law is the gift that keeps on giving. Stinks about your year being bad too. Oh that's good at least. Hope the move goes well. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 11:13:04 )

@Bill Cipher: well first we gotta find a place, then find a way to shrink all our stuff down. i also gotta find a way to save some money so i can do something special on my birthday, given none of my family have anything to do with me 'shrugs'

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 19:06:30 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Hopefully you can find something. Glad you have a plan already. Stinks about your family but sometimes it's best. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 20:47:16 )

@Bill Cipher: that's antoher reason i wanna move, all their friends, the good and the bad know where i live and 'pop up' asking after them. its. annoying.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 07:44:18 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: I can imagine how annoying it is. I feel you though. I'm glad I moved so my ex doesn't know where I live. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 18:15:44 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Bill Cipher: yeah we're gonna be doing so as soon as we're able to if we don't, josh is gonna move up to duluth without me 'shrugs' which if that happens i just dont' care anymore 'sigh'

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 22:26:21 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Sorry for the lack of reply. I've been too pissed and the same waist pissed me off again today.

Be nice if everyone worked out for you. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 23:43:38 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Bill Cipher: oh its fine post when your in the mood to, i've been dealing with snow storms today, DID get the new glasses, it is NICE to see things without a slight fuzzy edge around them. so im happy. next ukp hearing aids then we work on teeth..

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 00:03:18 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@star2000shadow: Thanks for understanding. I almost wish I could get a restraining order or some kind of no contact order but they haven't done anything to warrant it in the law's eye.

Hopefully the snow storms die down for you. Hated being hit with walls of snow. Glad you got new glasses. Know how you feel on the seeing part, I wear them myself. Glad you're able to get things done and hope the hearing aids go well for you. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 11:00:49 )

@Bill Cipher: i THINK i get them this week, and if they help as much as the temporary hearing device i got, then i should be like a new person haha. how goes ykour week so far?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 02:34:57 )
Poor thread needs some love. /rolls around in it/

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:42:02 )
lmao :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 03:22:20 )
Yay DipDip’s thread is alive again! <3
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 10:38:17 )
@Dipper: how have you been doing, I didn't know that you was a writer now for on staff. that is very awesome
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.