Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 How VK Ruined Solstice

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 23:02:54 )

Vregory nodded to the suggestions given to him, "I'll try both should be good," he agreed, turning to Eugene, "You and your friends spread the word I'll find somebody to take these off me..."

Waddling as well as he could under the many layers, Vregory eventually found somebody walking down the street. As he got closer, he recognized the figure, trying to wave but unable to move his arm, "Hi ink man I need you to undress me."

Vyctor halted in his tracks, his face contorting for a moment before turning, sighing in relief as he saw the state Vregory was in, "Oh you need help getting out of that? Huh. How'd ya even end up like this anyway?" He asked, moving to help pull some of the outer layers off.

Vregory smiled, face beet red from the heat of the wool layers, "Is a gift! But it was too many so I'm going to give them to friends too, do you want one? Is good sweaters."

"Huh.. I'll pass thanks," With that, he stepped back, leaving Vregory comfortable in a single sweater, the rat boy waving his now free arms in victory and content. After handing Vregory a large pile of sweaters, he reached out to pat the top of his head and offered him a lazy smile, "Stay out of trouble now, will ya? You have a knack for finding it."

"I'm not going to trouble I'm going to hand out sweaters now. Bye ink man!" With that he wandered off to find his rat friends, ready to hand out the sweaters to the cold and needy.

[FRONT PAGE UPDATED WITH A NEW GIFT]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 23:09:00 )
Will unplugging it also deactivate the punishment? Game is stopped, game over, free to go.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 00:21:08 )
@Vregory: Groove groove riot sounds fun lol
Have Eugene unplug the gaming machine from the electric socket.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 21:46:45 )

that is a good plan haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 22:02:24 )

@vregory: I agree, unplugging it seems like it would be the easiest way to stop the impending punishment. Alternatively if that's not possible you could ask Eugene and friends to stand in for you. I bet one could stand on each panel and play while you take a breather. XD

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 22:07:17 )
[Reminder that there is less than an hour to cast your vote before the next gift arrives]

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 23:19:21 )

Squeaking in distress Eugene dashed behind the machine, finding the thick and heavy power chord. With his tiny paws he yanked against it, taking several attempts before he was finally able to tug it free from its outlet.

The machine suddenly powered down, the screen going blank and game ending with no consequence. Vregory blinked, tilting his head with a smile, "I won? Let's go home now Eugene," he said casually, hopping down off the platform. Somehow, this all ended very anti-climatically.

In the distance, you can almost hear a distressed yell, but nobody seems to notice, or if they did, they don't care.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 23:25:13 )

Okay, now that's just evil x.x
prolly gonna sit on this and come back when I've thought of something o:

pls don't

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 23:30:11 )

@Vregory: Calm the rats down with some treats and use any type of grease you have lying around to make the tails easier to untangle.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 23:52:52 )
they're a true rat king now...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 00:38:51 )
Awww poor Eugene and friends. That's animal cruelty!

@Vregory: Cheese. You need cheese to calm their nerves down. After they've settled in, try untangling their tails one by one.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 03:49:22 )

@vregory: Yep! Get your friends some snacks, maybe play some relaxing music, and carefully untangle. If you need some help, I bet Vivienne and Valentina have untangled their fair share of knots.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 04:39:28 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Oh look.
VK made an actual rat king.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 05:40:48 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Vivi should know how to undo this braid safely.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:05:08 )
[Reminder that there is less than an hour to cast your vote before the next gift arrives]

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:09:01 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Vregory: Get Vivi to help undo the braid.
And while she's at it, she can treat them to a mini spa-day to help them recover from the stress of having their tails tied.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:09:43 )

Man I hope Viv is good with mice and rats. XD

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:11:51 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Priestess of Pie: If they weren't, they probably wouldn't be friends with Vreg. lol

Maybe they were bad with mice and rats before they met Vreg, and together with Eugene they realized that they weren't so bad, and came to like them.
That'd be cute.

Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:13:02 )

That would be cute. =3 Rats can be really sweet.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 23:06:22 )

Vregory hums, nodding in understanding, "Hair lady will know how to help. Come on friends-" However, as he approached them they continued to squirm and squeak miserably, seeming too caught up in their dilemma to listen.

Taking everyone's advice, Vreg searched his home and found a good snack for his friends, "Is pizza eat up friends."

Sensing the food, they calmed down, eating as Vregory carefully scooped up the mass of rats to gently place them into a cardboard box. Making his way downtown and walking fast, Vregory soon found himself in Vivacious Hair, "Hey hair lady I need your help."

Vivienne turned around to give him a smile, an excited glint in her eye as she clasped her hands together, "You're going to finally let me cut your hair?"

Furrowing his brows, Vregory seemed to almost growl at the idea before he shook his head, "No, is for my friends."

"Oh..." She sighed in disappointment, nodding, "Did you want to buy gift cards as Solstice gifts? Or perhaps you wanted to- Wh-What is that?!" She shrieked, finally looking down into the box and seeing the distressed rodents.

"They have a braid in their tails, you're good with braids can you help?"

"I..." Vivienne sighed, shaking her head before offering a reassuring smile, "Of course I can help... We can't leave these p-poor animals suffering..."

After thirty minutes of careful untangling, the rats scurried around the shop to celebrate their newfound freedom. Vivienne gave a soft laugh, "Uhm... Please make sure all your friends leave with you after! You wouldn't want anyone left behind... Or bringing me a visit from the health inspector..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.