Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 19:35:25 )
Vaughn scratched the back of his head and gave a smirk
"Yeah the transporting isn't fun for anyone, being cooped up for days at a time on a boat, but once were in town everything feels great again." He looked over and nodded "Water sounds good, please" he said softly

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 20:39:43 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla smiled and nodded, bringing him over a glass of water,"I've only been on a ship once, coming here from Forget Me Not Valley. I remember getting really seasick." She blushed a bit in embarrassment.

but living takes true courage.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 22:07:58 )
Vaughn took a sip of water and leaned back
"Yeah my first time i got really sea sick but once you do it a thousand times you adjust."

Time had gone by and it was reaching almost 11:00pm "Oh man i should get going i didn't realize how late it was getting." he said standing up and checking his watch

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 22:43:10 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla smiled and nodded, handing him a plate with a few pieces of cheesecake,"If you dont mind, please give this to Cain, Hanna and Renee for me? Theres an extra piece for you if you want another later too." Before handing him the plate, she hugged him gently,"Thank you for this...I had a lot of fun. Its wonderful seeing you again."

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 20:18:05 )
Vaughn smiled and thanked her as he left.
There was a slight breeze out as he walked back to Cain and Hannas farm. When he got there he was greeted by Renee and the two talked about vaughns night with Shalya.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 20:22:05 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla smiled and closed the door behind her, stretching. She yawned softly and took a fast shower before cleaning up the kitchen and getting ready for bed. "This really was a nice night." She said,"I hope to have more nights like this before Vaughn has to go..." She yawned again and curled up in bed, ready for some sleep.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 20:33:13 )
The next morning Austin called Shayla and they spoke about her night with Vaughn, wishing he could of been there to hang with the both of them. Things with their grandma Nina were doing a bit better though she wasn't in the best health.
meanwhile Vaughn and Renee were out helping Hanna set up the animal and summer festival.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 20:43:05 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla chatted with Stefan for a while. Soon she had to let him go to eat breakfast and get started on tending her animals. After breakfast, she went outside to work on her farm work.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 21:20:11 )
Everyone finished setting up for the festival when Vaughn decided to call Shayla to see if she was coming. When she didn't answer he assumed she was out working so he decided to leave a voicemail.

"Hey Shayla its Vaughn, was just calling to see if you were going to make it to the Animal Festival today up at Cain and Hannas farm. It looks like everyone will be here... anyways call me back, hope to see you tonight.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 21:43:47 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla finished tending to her animals and headed inside. She couldn't help but smile when she heard Vaughn's voice message. She hadn't really planned to go since she missed going with Stefan and Chase, but she decided to go ahead and go anyways. She went ahead and dialed the phone to call Vaughn back, but didn't think she would get an answer if the festival was starting. She just left him a message.

"Hey, Vaughn, it's Shayla. I'm just getting cleaned up and then I plan to head down there. I hope to see if for a while if you aren't too busy helping out with the festival.. See you there."

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 21:51:52 )
4pm hit and the festival was beginning. Over on one side Vaughn stood next to the horses and sheep. Cain and Renee with the pigs and cows and Hanna was managing the stands. selling food products, furs, keychains you name it.

Vaughn looked around for Shayla but couldn't see her in the big crowd. He wondered if she got his voicemail

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 22:48:35 )
You can die anytime...

"Hey Vaughn~" Sayuri said with a smile, just now getting there. She had seen him standing by the horses and sheep and had gone over to him. She looked around,"It looks like everyone is having such a fun time." She said

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 22:21:37 )
Vaughn looked up and smiled seeing Shayla walking over to him.

"Hey glad you made it!" he said with a big smile. "Are you enjoying the festival so far?" he asked

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 22:27:35 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla nodded,"I am but it's kind of bittersweet." She admitted, looking around,"I plan to buy a few things to send Steffan, Chase, and Maya. It's weird not to see them here. But it still looks like it will be a fun time." She looked over at him,"I actually entered a contest with my cow, Belle. I've had her for a long time now and she looked excited to try a contest."

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 14:32:17 )
Vaughn look down and agreeed wkth her. “Yeah I was hoping we’d all be together for the festivals”
His eyes widen as he heard that she entered the contest .

“Well I guess I’ll be expecting to be impressed considering I’m one of the judges this year” he said with a smirk.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 15:24:04 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla giggled,"I just ask you be fair." She said. She gently patted his back,"You are the expert after all. At least one of them." She hung out with him when he wasnt too busy and soon when the contest was to begin she went to join her cow. "Ready, Belle?" She asked, giving her a final pat on the back and a hug. Belle let out a "Moooo!"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 17:42:02 )
Vaughn took his seat with the other two judges . Mayor Hamilton was on the left side and to the right of Vaughn sat Renee.
Vaughn looked over to Shayla and winked and mouthed
“Good luck”

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 14:35:48 )
You can die anytime...

Riza smiled, thanking him silently as she was led out behind the others, number 4 in the contest. While on stage she had noticed the other cows looked a bit shabby next to Belle. They all looked wonderful of course but some of them had little things that were off. She was sure Belle probably did but it was okay with her. They were doing this for fun anyways.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 12:57:20 )
As the contest went on each category was named a winner. The chicken , sheep then the goats and lastly the cows.
When it was time to name the winner the 3 judges huddled together and casted their votes.

After much consideration the judges all stood heading over to the contestants and smiled . Mayor Hamilton gave a speech telling them what a wonderful job they all did before announcing Shayla and Belle were the winners this year.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 13:57:53 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla cheered and hugged Belle gently,"We did it, girl!" She cheered as Belle gave a triumphant "Mooooo!" for the crowd. She and Belle stepped forward when called and waited to hear what they had won. She knew it was probably some really good feed, which made her happy since Belle deserved it for their first win. She gently patted Belle's back,"We should compete more often." She giggled as Belle licked her face in agreement.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.