Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I’m so broken-We are working through our problems

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 22:06:26 )

@vengeance: thank you. He got checked. Plus he always used condoms with her and I always would use condoms with him.
@Neko: thank you so much. He has really shown that he wants to change this. He talks about our future together, he texts me during the day, we are planning a vacation together, he was teaching me python last night etc. he’s very sweet and shows me a lot of affection. Of course I do the same. It will be a long road ahead of us, but we want to go through it together.
@Luffer Nutter: it’s ok. I haven’t really been on either. As for that we decided hey we just aren’t going to see those people anymore. Maybe one day she will tell her roommates why none of us hang out anymore. (Probably not she is spineless).

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 03:27:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes she seems like the type that would do as much as possible to get what she wants and keep it. I am happy for you that he is trying to cut tings off with her and to turn things around and better himself for you and willing to work with you to mind your relationship. He has to know that it is going to be a while before he has your trust back. Remember we want you happy even if that means that you need to leave him.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 17:06:01 )

@Roshan: I know you guys want what is best for me. I’m happy you all support me, even when times are tough.
And yes. He blames himself but not her for what happened and I said it’s 50-50. She knew me very very well and was my friend but didn’t care and did those actions. You both are equally to blame.
I told him you can’t cheat on me again, and we better be together through the rough times and the good times. He said he would be. I think that he has learned a lot and he learned that relationships and marriage aren’t always easy. He told him mom that and she just laughed and was like no duh.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 17:11:01 )
@totalanimefan: but like what if they ask you guys to hang out and you always say no, won't they eventually ask you why? XD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 19:05:16 )

@Luffer Nutter: they normally would ask through her. I also unfriended the roommates on Facebook. If they still ask then I’ll just tell them to ask her why.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/11 19:50:15 )

@Totalanimefan: lol well it seems that things are really starting to look up for you. I am glad he came to his senses and you don’t have to fret about living on your own and trying to find a place that accepts pets. What does your therapist think of all this?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 00:55:56 )

@Roshan: I see the therapist tomorrow. I wonder what she will say. But actually last appt we both agreed that he would have to do a list of things to get back with me. Like leave her, go to therapy, treat me well, Put me first, earn back my trust, etc.
he has done all those things. I think the therapist would like to pick his brain. Lol
I’m also glad that he came back to his senses. He really would have regretted this. And I think he would have regretted it quickly. The other girl wasn’t respecting him. (On top of of a lot of other things, but she was trying to play the victim, kept pointing out how she was better than me, that she and him never fought and shit like that.) but like that doesn’t make for a good relationship and of course in the beginning it’s always easy and fun. Doesn’t mean it will last. She is fucked up and won’t get help. (I mean I guess we could have guessed that. No ‘friend’ does what she did).

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 04:27:19 )

@Totalanimefan: well as long as he continues to do the list of things that he needs to to make it up to you then it should be fine right? But if he slips up like this again then you should leave him.

I can’t say anything as I have been in a similar situation as your ex-friend was though it was back in high school and I gotten blamed for the break up. What happened was my friend was upset of her relationship with her boyfriend cause he kissed another girl and she asked for my help and at the time I had no interaction with her boyfriend but I have seen him around. I told her before he had any contact with him that I had a crush on him that I would not talk or interact with him. And I am a straight forward person so I don’t do that double meaning and beating around the bush like other people. Anyways so I talked to him about their relationship and I talked to her about what I talked to him about and I tried really hard to not act on my feelings and to help them work it out. Anyways he ended up falling for me and breaking up with her. He asked me out and I turned him down and explained why I turned him down as his ex was my friend and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship over a guy. So he went to her and asked if he could date me and told him yea and then she came up to me and asked me about it and I was honest with her about how I felt about him and I told her that I will not date him if she really did not want me to date him then I wouldn’t....anyways she pushed me and him together and we needed up dating and she stopped being my friend because of it and started talking bad about me behind my back and a lot of people stopped being my friends with me.....granted they knew her for years and only knew me for one but still....anyways as I said there is a difference between what your friend did and what I did. She probably doesn’t think that she needs to get help.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 19:47:05 )

@Roshan: yes. I agree. We have been working on things all week. He really wants to change himself.

About your story I would say that it’s different because isn’t not marriage and they were broken up. Those are the big differences

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 19:53:33 )

@Totalanimefan: I am really happy for you. That things seem to be getting better for you. :)

Yes those are different but it is similar as well since it deals with a couple and a friend of the couple. Just the fact that in yours it was dealing with marriage and cheating. but apparently I broke some unspoken girl code. Lol. Which this is why I do not have female friends
Questing: !

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/13 20:04:33 )
@totalanimefan: she'll probably just lie and say you're mad about something else -___- But either way good ridance hakuna mattata and all that jazz <3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/14 06:46:24 )

@Luffer Nutter: Exactly. I'm glad that if she was actually that type of person that she is out of my life.
@Roshan: Me too. Today she texted Martin, and I saw the text. It was a huge novel about how she is still heartbroken, get eat and how she thought that she would allow him and I to be happy, but instead she wants him, and if he was single she would date him in a heartbeat. Hoped that he is happy because people like her and him always put the happiest and wants of others above their own.
That text really made me anxious, but in the end Martin never even replied to her. We talked about it after I read it.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 00:17:07 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Totalanimefan: Sorry for not replying sooner but good to see you working your way up. *Hugs* You're most welcome.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 08:28:16 )

@Flaria: no it’s fine!
Actually my husband and I have been doing amazing. Back to how we used to be. We have been talking about a lot of things. Oh and the other women sent me a mean text on my birthday turns out she is just a manipulative bitch.
I still have anger and pain about all of this but I’m healing.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 22:45:47 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Totalanimefan: That's fantastic news and good Lord.. she have no remorse at all and that she used you to get him due to whatever the issues she have. Tsk.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 23:06:36 )
Honey, what?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 23:10:51 )

@Anarchist Beauty: ? I’m guessing it’s about the update that we are back together? Yeah we are. He kicked her out of his life and we are going to couples therapy. We blocked her.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 23:11:56 )

@Flaria: yes and she was acting like he was only back with me out of obligation. But that’s not true. And she said that she would still have been friends with me. Lol what? Like you can’t sleep with my husband and then us still be friends.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 23:21:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes honey! That!
What??
Kick the girl out ya life but not the cheating husband?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 05:05:25 )

@Anarchist Beauty: he said that he mad a mistake and he has been working on us. I can tell that he is serious. He kicked her out of his life too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.