Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Lets be friends. :P

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 19:56:46 )
As any avatar based site, its a good place to make friends. :vanora_smile:

Feel free to ask me any questions so we can get to know each other.

Icebreaker: The avi I made is based off of my OC, Prisma, the only thing that I don't have is a xenomorph tail, or something similar to it. Its completely fine since drawing the tail, as well as pixeling it, is pretty hard. I can just say that she is hiding her tail. As to wear its hiding..... Um.... I don't know myself. ^^;;

Icebreaker Questions: Have you guys played any video games recently?
My answer: I recently got the special edition of Alien Isolation from my boyfriend. I've been playing Stardew Valley too. I need to play Warframe again, but I don't have anyone to play with on there, besides my boyfriend and his friends. :(

Something about me:
I've been on other avatar based sites, each having a different username each time. I have a Gaiaonline as well as a Sapherna. Click the names to go to my avatar galleries, if you wish. xD

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, but I thought it would be best to put it in here since I've already posted in the Welcome forum. Doesn't really seem fitting in there. xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:47:18 )
This post was made 8 hours ago, lol. xD

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:17:09 )
Might just be the location of the post that makes it go unnoticed? I'm not sure if Hangouts would be better suited, but I'm not here for that, I'm here to talk! So hey! :3c
Last game I played was Super Mario 64; my partner has their N64 still and we were watching some Let's Players try the "Green Demon challenge" so we thought we'd try it out ourselves. XD I've always thought about playing Warframe, but I'm a very casual gamer so I dunno if it's my type of game or not. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:02:34 )
Hey Queen Prisma! I'm not a massive gamer but the last game I did play was GTAV. Having said that I'm looking forward to the Cats and Dogs for sims coming out and Red Dead too :D

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:01:59 )
@Sulley: Yeah, it might be better in the hangout forum, but I wanna do something special for that, I just don't know what I want to do with that yet. I haven't played much in to Super Mario, my gamer roots started off on a PS2 and a PC game that my grandpa always played. xD Warframe is actually pretty fun, but its a 3rd person shooter and stuff. My boyfriend got me into the game and I love it. :)

@kitten: I haven't played GTA in a long time. I think the last one I played was GTA3. My sister really loves the sims. We loved to play it with each other and made goofy characters and stuff. I haven't actually played any of the Red Dead games, but I've heard good stuff about them. :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 16:54:11 )
I'll be your friend for a kidney

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:36:28 )
Gamer here. Mainly shooter and horror games but I also play the sims.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:03:23 )
@SukiBlackblood: -gives you a candy gummie kidney- I hear that they are cherry flavor.

@Spring: Yay! :3

@vengeance: Cool. :) My boyfriend really likes shooters too. He got me into warframe. As for horrors, I'm playing Alien Isolation right now.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:48:44 )
Eyy it would be cool to get to know you!!
My boyfriend LOVES xenomorphs so that's the only way I know about them, he will show me the movie when I visit him cause I've never seen it lol!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:47:43 )
@Baphomet: OMG! They are great movies! The AvP movie is pretty good too, but Requiem wasn't that good. I know a lot of people got upset due to that, but I'm not going to get into too much detail on that.

Oooh! Goat! I like goats. :) They are cute and fuzzy. I got to see some when I took a visit to the Austin Zoo last month. I got to see a 'unicorn' there too. xD

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:21:54 )
@Queen Prisma: Ooh thank you for telling me!! I will ask my boyfriend what his opinion is on the different movies lol!

And yes!! My persona is a goat cause I love em!! They are so cool!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:34:14 )
@Queen Prisma: Nice to meet you.

The last game I played was some League of Legends just a little bit ago. lol Not counting that, the last game I played was Codename STEAM.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:20:00 )
@Baphomet: Yep. :) The AvP movies are pretty interesting plus give a bit of back story behind the species themselves.

Aw nice, lol.

@treesan: Nice to meet you too. I heard that LoL is pretty good, but I haven't gotten around to playing it myself yet.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:18:41 )
@Queen Prisma: Hi! Nice to meet you and sure, I'd like to be friends with you. You'll be the first alien xenomorph queen hybrid I'm friends with.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 16:41:15 )
@Emmett Khan: Yay! New friends! -hugs-

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 16:53:12 )
@Queen Prisma: /Hugs back
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:45:53 )
@Emmett Khan: -purrs in xenomorph-

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:20:04 )
Hello! i'd like to be your friend =^_^=

i like shooters but i also really enjoy RPGS as well. currently playing a few of them on the PS4

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:59:23 )
@DeimosPoe24: Nice. :) RPGs are always fun to play.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.