Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 21:33:09 )
Hi, I'm Rallaa.
I'm here because of Zuzu and Another Movie Addict.
I like making cute feminine boy avatars, but I often find myself defaulting to my 'rich jerk' persona, so I've promised myself I won't do it again.

I play DnD and I watch a lot of youtube.
Pretty boring really.
Thanks in advanced for putting up with me.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 21:40:26 )
Hello there! I also play D&D. Right now I'm a pink Chaotic-weird Dwarven Fungal-Druid who has recently eaten 3 people... but they have suggested we all can make side characters so now I don't even know what to do. The possibilities are endless. What do you play?

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 21:49:22 )
@Glume: A human barbarian-rogue. The DM allowed me to use dexterity with my barbarian abilities.
He's trying to help folks while looking for his tribe that disappeared suddenly, leaving no trace.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:10:13 )
woot another solian(?) welcome to voltra. maybe you can make an RP with your persona, or make a themed hangout with it instead of suppressing it all the time. i think there's comedic value in a snooty personality.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:31:37 )
@okios: Haven't been one of them for a while now.
I say persona, but it didn't actually make me act like a jerk. Just more reserved than I would be otherwise. (Less gushy and mushy) I really like the aesthetic of it it, but I realized that once I fell into an avatar of that 'persona' that I liked, I'd just leave it like that forever.
So as a favor to myself, I'm avoiding falling into that rut.
Thanks for the welcome and suggestion. I might make the avatar just so I can save the image, but then I'll undo it.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:49:15 )
@Rallaa: welcome to Voltra!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:51:52 )
Hey there, I recognise you from Sapherna (I'm pretty sure xD)! Welcome to Voltra! ^-^

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 23:00:35 )
@nyreen: Thank you
@Vii: Yep, you got it right. Thanks.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 23:28:29 )
@Rallaa: Welcome! I play DnD too! I have a halfing barabarian who is pretty badass, she uses a 2-handed axe.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 00:32:11 )
@rallaa: ooh, i see. expanding your horizons is also good. kudos to that!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 01:02:38 )
@Rallaa: Welcome to Voltra!! Never played DnD but everyone here seems to play it...might look into it - but it sounds really complicated

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 01:22:10 )
Welcome to voltra :)

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 01:51:44 )
@HAKXAH: Definitely recommend looking into it. Never been a better time to try it actually. The latest edition is super easy to get into. It gets a bit more complicated if you include the extra material the game makers have released, but if you stick to the Players Handbook, you can't go wrong. (Except if you want to play a Beast Master Ranger. Look up the revised ranger in that case.)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 01:52:55 )
@Rallaa: Nice! I love a flexible DM.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 01:59:12 )
@Glume: Yep. He's the best online DM I've found so far.
And he includes 'the little things' often, yknow.
A couple of sessions ago we helped a giant eagle that was chained to a deeply rooted stake in the ground. It flew off and my character blew his signal whistle in a way to make it sound like an eagle cry, and it replied back.
Last session as we're traveling, he describes us seeing 'a familiar large bird flying by in the distance,' and my character did another call back and forth.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:19:16 )
@Rallaa: Oh man, that is super atmospheric. I have not gotten to RP much online, and only started doing tabletop last year but I love it. Its a fantastic experience, and a big thumbs down to all the nerds who didn't want to share the fun with me in highschool.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:21:10 )
@Glume: They didn't want to let you play back in high school?
By the way, could you tell me about the number 5?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:23:51 )
@Rallaa: I was horrible at making friends so it might have been a bit of my fault. Also, that was right before the whole nerdy is cool movement.
Whats not to say about the number five?

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:30:00 )
@Glume: I don't know. What is there not to say about it?
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 02:34:01 )
@Rallaa: I mean its a pretty solid number on its own.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.