Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 13:08:30 )

[x]

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 13:39:08 )
Uhmm i can speak 4 language... english, indonesian, malay, & chinese

I d love to learn german & japanese

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 13:43:32 )
I'll be real I can only confidently say that I know English. But I have basic to intermediate knowledge of French and I'm actually pretty good at reading it and understanding it.

Right now I'm trying to learn Russian and Japanese, both are coming slowly... I can read hiragana now though. At one point I tried learning Esperanto for the novelty of it all but I realized what a waste of time that was..
later.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 15:16:26 )
I can speak English, Telugu, and understand Hindi :vanora_smile: I know scraps and bits of Japanese and Korean.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 15:27:03 )
You have attracted this Linguiphile's attention.

From my profile (because I am too lazy to type it out again)
I do speak English (native), Chinese (advanced), Irish (intermediate), Romanian (intermediate), Vietnamese (beginner) and I am pretty good at ASL.
For languages I'm currently learning: Irish, Romanian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Czech, German, Welsh, Italian, Punjabi, Tibetan, Korean, Manx and Icelandic.

I taught Mandarin for 10 years. I liked it. I have a fairly easy time picking up new languages. I'm not sure why but I like it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 15:37:49 )
I speak Dutch and English fluently, I can speak some German (small conversation and order myself drunk/well fed), and I can say a few things in Danish and French.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 16:06:52 )
I only speak English fluently, but I can kinda understand most French [I'm in Canada. It was a thing all through school, lol].

I was trying to learn Hungarian for awhile, and I still use some of it [mostly just Szia though].

I would absolutely LOVE to learn Spanish~<3 I love how it sounds.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 17:23:18 )
Oh this is fun! It's really cool to see how many languages people can speak.
So I can speak and read latvian for most parts, its my native language, but I'm slowly losing it since I barely use it ;u;
English is most natural for me since I started learning at age 4...cartoons...lots and lots of cartoons followed by internet at age 8. And lastly Norwegian, since I live in Norway now. Its the language I use most these days. And since I know norwegian I can for most parts understand Swedish and read Danish...most parts. I also know bits and pieces of lithuanian and russian.
I would also love to learn Spanish! And maybe get better in russian so I can talk to one of my grandmothers

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 19:04:01 )
Hard to say an exact number... English is my first language, Gujarati is my second language (can't write though), I can understand Hindi but speaking/writing is a bit tricky for me. I have taken language classes in Spanish and Tamil, but I haven't used them in years so I would have to relearn most of the vocabulary again.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 19:15:23 )
I speak two ovo
norwegian (main) and english

I would love to learn french and italian

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:20:08 )
I can really only say that I speak English. I, too, am also Canadian, so about eleven years of French classes gave me some understanding of that language, but I'm far, far better at reading it than I am speaking it (and native French speakers tend to speak a little to fast for me to get everything the first time).

I know just enough that I was able to at least make an attempt at speaking French when I visited Quebec... but it's a little bit of a blow to the morale when everyone just responds in English. (I do feel sorry for anyone who was forced to listen to me, though. Must've been painful for them.)

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:39:08 )
English, some Spanish, and a little bit of Turkish.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:44:30 )
Dutch is my first language. I can also speak English and a bit of German.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:53:51 )
I would really want is speak Japanese. I know Vietnamese, English, and Spanish.

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 22:40:31 )
I speak English and Italian ^^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:38:58 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:14:16 )
My first language is English, but I took 4 years of German in high school. So while I'm not fluent in it, I can speak it to a point.

Other languages I would like to learn are Sindarin Elvish and Quenya Elvish (yes, I am aware they are constructed and I am a huge nerd) as well as Irish, Scottish and Norwegian. Perhaps Dutch as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:34:50 )
I speak English on a good day.
Also five years of Spanish I've forgotten entirely
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 01:30:18 )
I can speak English and Japanese.
I also know ASL although I used to be fluent, but then I lived in England for two years.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:23:18 )
I have English as my native language and I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish. I learned it in high school, but there's not very many hispanic people in the area I live, so I haven't kept up with it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.