Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Voltra's First Shop, constantly resting [OPEN]

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 23:41:32 )
@Boss Rimi: First I saved the pic to my computer, then I took it to picresize.com and resized it to desires, uploaded that to imgur, and then went to my settings, clicked signature option, and put it in :D

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 23:42:55 )
@cedes: Your art is so cute!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 23:47:49 )
@Neko: Thank-you very much for the explanation!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:22:44 )
I'm building some pretty sturdy walls of texts, you guys are welcome D:<

@Neko: all the kindness for your heart D:< Uggggh she looks so adorable in your siggy!! D:
Also whoops yes you guys can totally resize it and all, forgot to mention that BD;;;
@Boss rimi: Mmmm I might take another nap since I'm so terrible lol. Waiting up the plumber right now sadly, our sink just... gave up on us WAHAHAH;;;
@fuuchan: Darn we get back to her reference again lol. Next time then! D:< One day I'll draw her lol.
@Elithiya: ... eternal gratitude does sounds nice lol I suppose I can take that bwhahah!
@ghost: Oh what!! I bet it was going to be the best game, what was it going to be! And yeah, I have no experience in Flash sadly! I have dabbled a bit in python-like code for some silly games though! But yeah you should totally work on it whenever you get more experience, or have someone work with you for the complicated Flash areas!

And yess, it's a serious condtition that is a blessing and a curse
AND I APOLOGIZE I typed up all this info for my characters and boom my laptop restarted;;; Is it okay if I just link you an older link aha;; It's right here!! I updated my character's designs last month-ish, but I have more characters if none of them appeal to you as much as you'd like!! Also the last two Tituba and Luza aren't really updated as much at all lol;;
also lets talk about your cutie patootie signature art??? I love it so much lOL that *wonderful adorable little man!!
@Fozzy: Hng thank you!! Also, how does it feel to be the only Voltie with an ability to sniff and eat? lol!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:23:34 )
@cedes: You all will have mouths and noses too!!! Soon enough. lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:26:07 )
@cedes: It did? Darn. Well tell it that it better start working again cause you're the boss! :vanora_sun:

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:27:27 )
@Fozzy: Lol okay! It's... a little bit sad because I'm having a lot of fun making nice and mouth-less art BWHAHAH
@Boss Rimi: Well of course, that was my first response!! It's a bit deaf i'm afraid OTL I'll go remind it though, maybe I can save that plumber a trip here BWHAHAH

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:33:04 )
@cedes: I only have references of Zykahl[which you already drew]
and Mali. So you could draw Mali.
[x]
She is a demon :D

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:35:16 )
@cedes: i totally thought i asked before i did, i think i closed the tab before i hit send reply :vanora_sweat:
i'm glad you say it's okay though!!!

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:42:47 )
@cedes: Hehehehhe xD
When things don't work, I sometimes threaten them with fire or smack them around.
I'm an abusive boss.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:57:28 )
@cedes: It was a school assignment and I totally... overestimated my ability to work quickly. So all I managed to get done was some assets and Red walking and swinging her bat. BUT this was like 2013-2014? So the art was.... bad. I would like to revisit it now that I have more free time and ability though!

It was going to be a beat-em-up style game, all the characters were based on fairy tale characters. The main character Red finds her grandma's apartment empty and bloodied with a note saying 'B.B. Wolfe' and is on a streak of revenge to find out who he is and what happened to her grandma. /babblin'

That sounds cool though! I've only ever done the bare minimum with Python, making games sounds fun

AUGh I know all about laptop problems, I'm so sorry! That's totally okay with me though, you have so many amazing and unique character designs they all look so fun.. I'm trying to decide who I want to draw still, nail biting because the all look like they'd be a good time ahhh... I'll get back to you I have to read all the profiles!

Hah! Thanks, somebody should probably chase me off with a broom though
later.

Voltie — eat me Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 02:38:53 )
ahaha, i was going to try and send you some volts.
i'm so behind on what's still under construction, i guess!
o v o;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 03:34:46 )
@cedes: Awesome! Feel free to ignore the mouth on this avie if you like! ^_^
I am working on your art already! ^_^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 03:41:37 )
@cedes: omg lol can't wait to see :vanora_xd:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 04:09:00 )
Wow, you are knocking these out so fast!
They're amazing!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 06:33:22 )
@cedes: Drew this one for you!

Link to the full size: http://imgur.com/9Vx4StM

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 06:38:17 )
@cedes: A crate for art of my avi? <3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 06:42:03 )
800 volts for an art please? ^^ I love your arts they're so adorable, could I be blushing? ;o

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:02:31 )
/stalking (in a non threatening way)
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:03:14 )
/lurks with you. :vanora_sun: :vanora_sweat:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.