Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events A Haunting Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 22:36:42 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
FUZZY:
@star2000shadow: it would cut down on so many accidents, and it would be nice if it could happen sometime soon

I hear you there, not to mention we wouldn't end up with blocked cross walks from mound of snow, over blocked corners from snow shovveling on said sidewalks, because if there was heat going beneath them, it woul dmake it mealt before it could build up 'sigh' ah well. I hope it happens during my life time but I'm not expecting it to. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 23:19:14 )
That would be wonderful... heated streets where the snow melts and ice won't even be a thing.... *sigh* alas it will probably never happen, but it would be so nice.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 00:37:54 )

@Rei Ann: Me, too, because this was a ridiculous situation.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 01:04:58 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I agree. So frustrating how the world decides to handle it. Well doctors, so tired of being shamed by them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 02:32:30 )
@Rei Ann: yeah I had chicken, greenbeans, cheesyrice.

@star2000shadow: that is very true, I don't like blocked sidewalks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 02:45:25 )
@FUZZY: Ooh that sounds yummy. I do love me some cheesy rice for sure.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 02:54:53 )
@Rei Ann: it was some pretty yummy rice, and good food all togethers.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:00:39 )
@FUZZY: I bet it was. I had leftover pizza today for dinner.

How does your event earning go? Did you get a full set?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:10:04 )
@Rei Ann: I was able to get a full set, and some goodie bags, how about you?

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:10:59 )
Omg @Rei Ann: Yes, Thanksgiving is almost here. Do you have any plans, or just staying home

I'll be slow to respond for this month𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:17:23 )
@Qiqi Agatha: We go to the in-laws for both Thanksigivng and Christmas. This year turkey day will be my mil, fil, husband, and his twin. Cmas, will be mil, fil, hubby, hubby's twin, hubby's sister, sister's husband, and two kids, and most likely two dogs. Which i'm not happy about because I am terrified of dogs.

What about you?

@FUZZY: I got a full set. I think one of the event threads I entered will get me a goodie bag. I was hoping to get enough for a bundle, and then a few extra's eis. But my candy stash is low.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:43:39 )
@Rei Ann: have you been doing any puzzles?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 03:48:16 )
@FUZZY: No, I don't, besides the very easy one. It gets too tedious for me, and i perfer to earn via posting.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 04:05:08 )
@Rei Ann: That's sounds really nice, except your fears of dogs. Hopefully, the doggies will be nice to you and well behaved.
I, do not know if my family will be in the country for Thanksgiving. They might visit my dad's family, so I am going out of town with my love to celebrate both Thanksgiving and my birthday weekend

I'll be slow to respond for this month𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 04:09:03 )
@Rei Ann: very true it really does help to post

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 11:55:17 )
@star2000shadow:
I feel that when it's cold, but if it's too cold? Joints feel like ice cubes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 19:23:51 )
@Qiqi Agatha: They won't. She bought one last year, and it was all over people. But it's a small dog, so I tough it out, since I am a rarity in the world. Ooh going out of town? Oooh sounds exicitng and fun.

@FUZZY: Yep. I've been on sites like this since I was ten in my neopets days, so I like to post to earn. I'm old fashioned, lol. XD
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 20:19:00 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ahi:
@star2000shadow:
I feel that when it's cold, but if it's too cold? Joints feel like ice cubes.

That I can so agree with 'nods'. that or the joints don't move as well as I want them to. especially when walking. as is I got my yearly sniffles for the begining of winter 'sigh' EVERY YEAR I get them. it's not a real cold its just how my body reacts. i just wish it didn't. anyways how goes your weekend. 'happy wiggle' I have a trade from trick coming in that SHOULD let me get the last EI..so I'll have one full set. kinda wish i could get the Ohm's Items but ah well. maybe someone will sell them at some point. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 21:15:31 )
@Rei Ann: I been on sites like this, since I was very little too. So I can understand on what you mean there, by the way I love your avatar.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 22:27:03 )
@star2000shadow:
I feel that way too much. My joints often crack and pop easier which makes it feel like a stabbing pain (and yes, especially when it comes to walking too). My weekend has been well so far, I hope yours has gone well too. Thank you for asking! I have all the event items (except the Ohm-based ones myself). I hope they will sell them so you can get it. <3 I have a few spare 'The Gardener' and 'Shy Poet's which I should sell sometime. ^.^'
Currently Questing:
Angelic Solid Set (Clouds/Halos/Winglets/Wings)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.