Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I just cannot fathom that I'll be 30 this summer.

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 02:48:46 )
I'm not excited. But at the same time, my 20's have been a shitty decade. Both pre and post-lockdown.

Discuss: Did you enjoy your 20s?

Or are you enjoying your 20s?

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 02:51:14 )

my 20s mostly sucked
i'll be 32 this month
i was terrified of turning 30
but it's already been mostly
better than my 20s so far~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 03:41:58 )
Justice:

my 20s mostly sucked
i'll be 32 this month
i was terrified of turning 30
but it's already been mostly
better than my 20s so far~

I'm glad your 30's are better than your 20s!
I've heard that many times from those in their 30s too actually.

I really hope mine get better.

I definitely learned the value of the dollar; Not everyone is your friend. And to just be yourself and to accept thyself.

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 03:44:58 )
The only truly amazing thing I did in my 20s that I don't regret, was traveling. Whether it was out of state. Or out of the country.

I love to travel so much. I hope to travel more once it doesn't cost an arm and a leg again. X_X

Definitely want to visit New Mexico, Texas, Florida again, New York City, and New England.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 09:00:48 )
I feel like I could've spent my 20s being more productive. I also wish that I had made better choices.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 15:37:56 )

I'll be 30 in February, and tbh, it scares me. I've always had a fear of growing older, so to enter a new decade is nerve-wracking (but also a blessing).

I lost most of my 20s to depression and struggling to get by, so I'm hoping my 30s will be better. I've been making sure to end my 20s with a bang this year and have been doing a lot of things I either haven't done or hadn't done in years. So far, this has been the best year of my life.

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 04:50:58 )
Ark:

I'll be 30 in February, and tbh, it scares me. I've always had a fear of growing older, so to enter a new decade is nerve-wracking (but also a blessing).

I lost most of my 20s to depression and struggling to get by, so I'm hoping my 30s will be better. I've been making sure to end my 20s with a bang this year and have been doing a lot of things I either haven't done or hadn't done in years. So far, this has been the best year of my life.

Hello fellow 1994 Zillenial.

I can relate to your post so much.

We definitely were born in an interesting era. We experienced a lot of world changing events that really affected us. It sure affected me mentally...

Here's hoping that our 30's will be somewhat better. ~

Donator — she/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 10:53:55 )

@Stupid: I tell my friends that it’ll be our Thriving 30s. I have a feeling you’re going to thrive, as well. :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 19:21:20 )
I just turned 30 too. It hits kinda hard.
My twenties were full of adventure and making a family and discovering anxiety and how to cope with it. I feel like I lived a couple lifetimes in my twenties. ^^" My stamina is so much lower now, it's hard to comprehend how I managed to do so much from 18-30.

I hope you have a great thirtieth birthday.

Voltie — They/He Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 21:45:05 )

I'm turning 22 on the 16th of this month, and frankly, I'm not enjoying it. I've spent my entire adulthood in lockdown and disabled, so all that changed is that I'm not in school anymore and my chronic back pain got worse :/

Don\'t know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 01:59:42 )
@Stupid: Omg same and same D; I'll be 30 in July and I feel like my 20's went by in a flash. I didn't enjoy them much. I spent most of the time trying to find answers and get help for the answers I got and man did it wear me out. I'm really hoping my 30's are better. Even just writing that doesn't feel real. I don't feel 29

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.