Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events A Haunting Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 07:25:02 )
@Rei Ann: its an ant game, where your ants are your troopsp, and what you call your base, is your anthill. Highest lvl of anthill is lvl 25.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 20:48:16 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: Hey star! Hows it going?

Not going much of anywhere but I'm still going one foot at a time. and You? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:24:44 )
@star2000shadow: Pretty much the same. Expect my time at sandrock just did it's full release, so im excited.

@FUZZY: Oooh sounds like an interesting game.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:33:40 )
@Rei Ann: it is a pretty cool game to play keeps me distracted

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:34:18 )
Thank you @Rei Ann: . I'm sorry that you threw out part of your back. Ouch. How are you feeling today?
Hi @star2000shadow: , how are you? My Halloween was nice, how was yours?

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:36:18 )
@FUZZY: That's always good, when one has a game like that, unless you have work or chores to do.

@Qiqi Agatha: It feels better today, since I decided to rest. I think I must have gotten out of a bath, the wrong way. One day I need to get a real soaking tub, instead of using the standard boy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:51:14 )
@Rei Ann: nope I play that game late at night bit last couple of nights been too tired

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 17:14:32 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: Pretty much the same. Expect my time at sandrock just did it's full release, so im excited.

@FUZZY: Oooh sounds like an interesting game.

no clue what that means but good luck? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 17:16:43 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Qiqi Agatha:
Thank you @Rei Ann: . I'm sorry that you threw out part of your back. Ouch. How are you feeling today?
Hi @star2000shadow: , how are you? My Halloween was nice, how was yours?

it was well another day for me much to my annoyance. 'sigh' but that's okay. me and my sister are currently having an argument, she wants me to go to the deck to see stripers, not that they remove everything but still it makes me uncomfortable and i told her I wasn't going but she's being stubborn 'sigh' why couldn't she pick a museum with artwork or something I'd like? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 00:11:45 )
@FUZZY: Ooh, that makes sense.

@star2000shadow: It's a PC game. Thank you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 01:59:53 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol\'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin\' I\'d be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: Ah, Okay 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 07:05:57 )

/puts a sheet over my head and haunts the thread

Voltie — She / Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 07:18:14 )
Halloween was over too soon. I'm not ready for winter or the holidays... I want pumpkins forever.
Blooming even after the darkest of seasons

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 07:23:45 )
0h ok @star2000shadow: . Did she want you to see men or women strippers with her? Is she getting married? Sorry, she doesn't want to go to any museums with you

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 09:26:26 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Qiqi Agatha:
0h ok @star2000shadow: . Did she want you to see men or women strippers with her? Is she getting married? Sorry, she doesn't want to go to any museums with you

I found out its one of those stage shows 'Magic Mike' and I am not interested in going. I am uncomfortable with Public Nudity. and she's not respecting that. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 16:35:49 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Please let me know if there anything I can do to improve your haunting experience lol.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 17:57:44 )
0h my @star2000shadow: , that's rough. Is that the only place she only wants to go with you? Sorry, that you're dealing with that
@Rei Ann: are you feeling any better today? That sucks that had happen after bathing

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 18:17:43 )

@Rei Ann: I could use some hot cocoa... lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 19:05:20 )
@Rei Ann: sorry, it has been a very busy week/weekend. I'm trying to catch up on all of my pings.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 23:43:55 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Qiqi Agatha:
0h my @star2000shadow: , that's rough. Is that the only place she only wants to go with you? Sorry, that you're dealing with that
@Rei Ann: are you feeling any better today? That sucks that had happen after bathing

Seems to be, so it's REALLY annoying me. and her not listening is adding on to the agravation. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.