Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events A Haunting Hangout

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/24 21:54:01 )
@Rei Ann: Yes, Halloween is on a Tuesday this year. I think, if I am not too busy between work and helping my family to plan my grandmother's B-day party for that following Friday, I will be baking some pumpkin muffins and maybe a Halloween movie. Thank you, I had a little too much fun with my avi. What's Spooky and full of October surprises are all the Voltra artists spilling tea and the AI discussions

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 00:32:12 )
@FUZZY: Right? Like especially in this day and age of remake city. With the strike right now, all there is an the stuff already out.

@Qiqi Agatha: Well I have work all day, and then afterwards we might get some trick or treators, but if we do, it'll be one set of kids. The 3 years we've lived here, we had barely any, so last year we got no candy, left the lights off and then got treators. lol.

Yeah, I saw those threads, I was waiting to see if current site management responded. But it did confirm, to me that the person who made a goodbye thread and is giving away items, was a staffer and I wasn't crazy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 02:48:09 )
@Rei Ann: some remakes are blah, that is just my opinion after seeing some stuffs.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 02:58:01 )
@FUZZY: Oh I agree with you. Some just lack the magic and charm of the og flims. It seems to be a common problem, as many see as a quick cash grab.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 03:14:00 )
@Rei Ann: this is true, I mean even previews for new movies some are just too boring I don't understand the big hype for some.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 21:24:11 )
0k @Rei Ann: , I guess it's time to buy at least 1 bag of candy

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 21:44:49 )
I still have two perfect pumpkins to carve before Halloween! Maybe this evening..

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 01:52:14 )
@Rei Ann: I love your avi! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 00:40:51 )
@Ruby: Thank you so much. ^^

@Vozzy: Did you end up carving the pumpkins? I live to through others, as the wildlife around here will eat the pumpkins if i buy them.

@Qiqi Agatha: We do have one in the fridge, kinda of hoping that no one comes so I can eat the milk duds. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 00:43:04 )
@FUZZY: Yeah, like this year, I've only like gone and see the barbie movie and a concert movie.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 02:18:13 )
@Rei Ann: did you likethe barbie movie?

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 03:41:47 )
@Rei Ann: you’re welcome! I see you’ve got the broken glass from Trapped in a Mirror equipped, I just fixed the layering on that to now be underfoot so if you resave it’ll fix that for you 😊

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 04:01:05 )
@Rei Ann: I don't know what to carve! So no... maybe I just do a generic face and keep it simple?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 10:51:01 )
Hello. I watched some of the Teen Titans live action tv show, which I liked :3 Raven is cool. I’ve never carved a pumpkin.

I’ve seen the From trailer, as it looked pretty scary from the picture promo - a man screaming as a boy smiles at him ghoulishly. I see there is a crow in the hide and shriek town of mist. The boy looks a little like Evan from AHS~ I may see it sometime, it seems to set the mood for the halloween season. The purple centaur / faun is very interesting, like a creature from Narnia.
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 23:49:18 )
@FUZZY: I did. I found it to be very enjoyable. I also enjoyed having a movie centered around a female character, that isn't about her love story.

@Ruby: Oh the laying wasn't working as intended? Oooh let me go resave it. Thank you for letting me know. Do you have any spooky day plans?

@Vozzy: Well you have two right? Do one spooky face and one soft face? Like the event npcs, one for trick and one for treat.

@Jessamine: Oh did you like the live action show? I only watched the old cartoon from when I was a young one.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:07:45 )
@Vozzy: ooh go classic!

@Jessamine: hey there good to see you again! :3

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:08:36 )
@Rei Ann: yeah I just noticed the other day it was layering over feet OTL so its fixed now haha
Not really, no. Probably just watch a halloween classic movie lol what about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 00:11:56 )
@Rei Ann: well that is very good to hear that you liked it. I talked to a friend on a game. who went and saw the Barbie movie, and they said they didn't like the movie, or the music. So I was like well then why did you go see it, they said for something to do.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 01:28:12 )
@Ruby: I didn't even notice it was doing that. Probs cause the first avi I made kinda of blended in before I change it.

@FUZZY: That is odd, like if they didn't like it why go? Like there was that other movie they could have seen the one on the famous science guy.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 02:32:03 )
@Rei Ann: 0k. I'm planning to bake some pumpkin cupcakes this weekend

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.