Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts My Little Hangout (Open)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 07:15:32 )
@AlexiAkira: yeah, I don't know of many things that could, except resin. but I haven't made anything with that, I know that others have.

I am just drawing a bit, on my phone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:03:57 )
@Q t e a p o n: I drew a flower last night, and a skull but then I erased the skull and only kept the flower. Meetings just seem boring, and not fun in my opinon. Its been like 4 or 5 days of rain so far not fun.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 20:55:27 )
@FUZZY: aww that’s a bummer. There’s a TON of CC out there haha
I don’t use mods or cc. Theres some damn nice stuff but I don’t want the hassle or potential to break my game since I’m not good at figuring all that stuff out lol I’m used to console gaming with a disc. You buy it, it works lol
There’s a site called curseforge that has a bunch of free CC for the sims 4 thats supported by the sims 4. Like when you download someones CC they get paid by them instead of you paying for it. It’s pretty cool. That’s recent thing with also making the base game free.
There’s a new stuff pack coming out tomorrow and I’m excited about it :) I probably wont get it right away, I want to see how many glitches there are first and see if I need to be careful lol
The kits I buy same day since its just items and no gameplay coding.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 00:55:09 )
@Ruby: that is interesting and new to hear about, do all the kits always have issues with them when they first release?

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:20:56 )
@FUZZY: there’s 4 different levels of packs that come out. The big and most expensive ones at $40 are expansion packs. Those are always super buggy. These last few especially…so I wait til their half off (which takes nearly if not a whole year). Then there’s game packs. Those are $20. They come with a new world like the expansions but have less stuff, but still cool gameplay.
Then there’s stuff packs at $10, I’ve only been playing since last year and this is the first stuff pack to come out since I started. Simmers thought they were just not gonna release any more stuff packs so this is exciting for the community. No new world but some kind of new gameplay, usually a new lot type for building but not always. Just depends. There’s something for sims to do (lot types are like, residential, tiny house, haunted house, museum, library, park, etc) And then last is the kits. They are the cheapest at $4.99 and they don’t have any gameplay at all. Its just items. So there’s build kits and CAS kits (create a sim). So either furniture or clothes basically lol those are pretty safe to get right away because there’s no extra gameplay coding. Some of the items might look glitchy, like transparent when they aren’t supposed to be, but that’s just the sims for you 😂
Some things they fix right away other things take years lol
We just got a base game update for you to be able to bake cupcakes in a regular oven. Before that you could only make them in this giant cupcake machine that took up a lot of room in a build and looks totally out there so not easy to fit into every theme. Apparently people have been asking for that since the game came out 😂 its the little things really xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:57:52 )
@Ruby: wow, sounds like a lot goes into that game, its awesome that they made it so you can make regular cupcakes though.

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 06:00:50 )
@FUZZY: yeah there’s a lot of DLC lol sorry for my wall of text xD it’s one of my favorite games lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 06:02:47 )
@Ruby: I can tell, that it is your favorite game. It is alright, I don't mind reading a lot

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 17:36:14 )
@AlexiAkira: if you do decide to use resin,make sure you wear gloves, a mask, and be in a ventilated area.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 06:04:38 )
@AlexiAkira: too be honest, I've never worked with resin, I have thought about it a few times, an old friend said to me to wear gloves if I ever did work with resin, the rest of that knowledge came from doing my own research between reading, and watching videos. Because some can get sick. And also not all resin is good resin for working with.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/9 21:17:28 )
@FUZZY: *sneaks into the hangout and sits* Hellooo~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/12 04:10:35 )
@Rei Ann: Hello how are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/12 17:23:13 )
@AlexiAkira: so very true about that, not to worry it is alright. We all get busy sometimes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/13 04:16:13 )
@AlexiAkira: ooh really, lol. sorry busy all day today went through more clothes to donate. More than 5 big totes

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/13 18:02:58 )
@AlexiAkira: adult, and kids to newborn clothes, that I all donated. It was a lot to give away.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/14 17:49:16 )
@FUZZY: Doing well, how have you been? I'm finally on the weekend. So freeedom.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/14 20:41:43 )
@Rei Ann: glad you are doing well, I am doing okay. Freedom is nice on the weekends

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/16 03:36:28 )
@AlexiAkira: that it is, but it is nice to give back when stuff don't fit, it can make someone else happy besides. I have more clothes, and other stuff to go through too donate, besides a lot to de-clutter from.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/21 19:42:36 )
@FUZZY: Freedom is super nice. That's what I love about weekends. Allows me to actually do fun things.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/21 20:28:56 )
@fuzzy: I did that recently too... decluttered my clothes and donated 4 bags to St. Vinny's. (I don't like goodwill much, least not mine and not for clothes. I went on a walkthru of them for a job shadow and the clothes they deemed not good enough gets put into a compactor thing and sold. From what I saw there was some nice clothes being thrown in the compactor.)

I'm kidless this weekend and my SO works an 8 hour shift today so I've been kinda bored... but his schedule got changed and he dosen't work tommrow so I'm gonna see if he wants to do something... but I doubt he will lately he's been kinda of not himself and he's not talking to me much about it like he used to.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.