Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/13 06:13:55 )
@Alorrena: i'll take it as compliment n.n

@Totalanimefan: oh fun n.n

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 02:55:03 )

@Alorrena: It's too bad that you and your mom live so far apart. I think you guys are going to have fun when she is down.
And soo awesome that she got you a bike! I know this one was broken, but I'm sure the next one will be good. Make sure you get lights and a helmet :)
That's cool the gif with your quilt. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/14 03:00:11 )

@SorrowTheMad: It's ok. Not everyone is on Voltra all the time. Just check in on us when you feel like it. No pressure.
I went to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday. It was really nice to see some flowers and leaves on the trees! I needed it cause I was feeling the winter blues. Work is going a little better. I'm getting a little more used to it.

@DreamerZ: Yeah it was. Have you been up to anything?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 03:03:39 )
@Totalanimefan: trying to get this pic done

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 16:33:30 )
@Totalanimefan: i think the last thing i red was fire candy and it was a re read. i hope you had a great v-day, i had an absolute shit one lol
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 16:35:24 )
Hey everyone.
Just thought I'd pop in over here again and say hi. :3
How's everyone doing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 18:41:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's unfortunate, but she and i talk almost every day. In fact when she doesn't hear from me for a couple days (cause i like sleep and miss her messages or forget to respond) she messages my husband to have me call her lol Every time she comes to visit we have a lot of fun, actually. She likes to make plans for when she visits, and they're pretty well written out. In fact right now she has a google calendar she shares with me that has our plans, with times we do things, including driving times, as well as what we're having for dinner while she's here.

So the bike turns out that the front fender was able to be adjusted so it no longer rubs against the tire, and the basket came a couple days ago, so no need to replace the bike, which is nice. I assembled the bike yesterday (and fixed the fender issue) and took it for a quick test ride, and it's great. It needs a little more air in the tires, but otherwise it's fine. It's a pedal assisted bike, so i have to keep pedaling to keep the motor going, but that's fine. there are lights that came with the bike, the tail light flashes when the brakes engage, which is cool, and the headlight is pretty bright. Also it has a horn that's pretty loud and obnoxious. I'm getting a helmet and bike lock delivered today at some point.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 23:24:07 )

@DreamerZ: nice. If you want you can show us when you are done.

@JosieOpal: well damn that sucks. If you want to talk about I’m here for you. I had a good day but today was rough for me. Work was a lot.

@Wildfire: hey thanks for the check up. Work is getting a little easier but then I have to think about more things that I don’t know how to do yet and it’s getting a little overwhelming. Yesterday was good for me. I hope your Valentine’s Day was good too. Today I had to wake up early to go into the office for in person meetings. It was a lot. The actual office is very far away.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 23:26:02 )

@Alorrena: it sounds like your mom really loves you and is looking forward to seeing you again! Very exciting.

That’s good that you could fix it. I have an ebike too so I know exactly what it’s like riding one. Good those other pieces are coming in soon. :)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 07:44:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, i got lucky in the mom department, i think.

Oh cool! I rode my bike to 7-11 and put the proper amount of air in the tires and then rode it home and it was so much easier. I've noticed i like riding at night when there's no traffic. My mom's buying some reflective stickers to put on our helmets, as well as a light up sash for me to wear at night so drivers can see me well.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 14:34:52 )

@Bonnie: that sounds so stressful. Are you ok?
I moved our convo here. Hope you don’t mind.

@Alorrena: I think so too. She seems like a great lady and very nice too. My mom is just ok I guess. Better than she used to be though.
That’s a good idea cause drivers are never looking. I feel like people are always on their phones or distracted in another way.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 15:05:35 )

Hello hello just dropping by here
I hope you guys are having a pleasant morning~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 15:55:46 )
@Totalanimefan: That's true I suppose lol. I'm glad you were able to go to the gardens then and enjoy some plant life. Winter has been awful so I get why you'd get the winter blues. And I'm glad to hear work is going well :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 20:02:24 )

@Purpsy: hey it's nice to see you! How have you been? ^^

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah all the grey and the 'short' days. I need to see the sun and living plants lol.
Work was not as hard this week so that's good. How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 20:06:20 )

@Qiqi Agatha: That's good. ^^ I think my week this week was better than last week too. It was a busy week for me so I'm happy to have it out of the way. I don't have any plans for the weekend but on Monday I have off for the holiday and I got tickets to a museum :)
What about your weekend plans?
I thought I would reply to you here ^^

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 22:16:01 )

@Totalanimefan: I have been well :3
About to grab some lunch actually after finishing another drawing. How's your day going?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/17 22:32:23 )

@Purpsy: Oh yummy what did you eat? I just got off of work. And I'm off on Monday too!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 14:38:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah some leftover mac n' cheese I couldn't finish it though... I took too much
Woo~ A long weekend vacation! Any fun plans then?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 19:34:47 )

@Purpsy: nice. Mac and cheese is always good ^^
Yeah it is nice. On Monday I’m going to a museum :) that will be fun. No another plans so far but chilling sounds good. I’ve done so much this week. I just need to relax.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/18 21:29:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah and I'm about to eat some again for lunch xD
Awe then you definitely deserve a well rested weekend and a trip to the museum sounds really nice.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.