Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat New Year's Day 2023

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:01:28 )
@totalanimefan: Congrats on the new job!

I spent my New Years eve sleeping. My SO and son had to be up early the next day to go out of town so we all went to bed around 9pm. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for them to get home.(They haven't even left yet, but will soon and then my anxiety will kick up cuz I worry about the long drive back(it's a 3 hour drive)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:04:56 )

@macsen191: Thank you! I'm taking a break right now. I finished setting up my employee portal and direct deposit. :)
I gotta clean a bit today and pack my bag for tomorrow. I'm switching to a new bag that can hold a laptop.

I had a New Year's Eve like that. I went to bed at 9pm cause I had to be up at like 5am. I also don't like the act of traveling either. Maybe there are some breathing exercises you can do?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:18:00 )
@Totalanimefan: work Was good easy cake today!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:24:01 )

@Trixie Kay: That's good! I hope work is like that for me too lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:30:27 )
@totalanimefan: This is the first time my SO has been gone on a trip without me... and my mind goes to all sorts of things that can go wrong... but I just keep breathing in and out and give it to God and my ancestors to watch over them to make it home safely.(Sorry if that offended anybody) It also helps that right now I am stuck in a book and am trying to take a break from it today but I keep wondering what is going to happen so I read more and more. Plus I have been puttering around the apt finding where to put things, and cleaning, etc.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:57:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, he says he's gotten better, but it's just still an issue.

Yeah, that does sound like amazing fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 20:09:46 )

@macsen191: I hope they have a safe trip home.

@Rei Ann: I heard that long covid can go away over time and get better. Maybe time will heal him :)
So much fun. I love to sing!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 21:07:07 )
@Totalanimefan: hope that for you!!! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 21:25:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope so for him. Even just to be fully healed.

Singing can be so much fun. I miss when I was in highschool and near holidays my theater class had a karaoke day.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 22:07:28 )

@Trixie Kay: Thanks. I think I'm as ready as I'm going to be.

@Rei Ann: How long has it been? It took be about 6 months but I know for others it took a year.
I missed singing during the pandemic. I'm getting back into it now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 22:18:51 )
@Totalanimefan: He had it Dec 2021, so it's been over a year. But he still has issues and had read it could happen thanks to covid. Kinda of like how that tick can make you allergic to red meat.

There isn't really places around here to do karaoke, and I don't really know anyone who likes it.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 22:26:37 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah it must be the same thing. Long Covid is horrible and people just don't know about it until it happens to them. I wish that people would take it seriously.
I have it on my Switch. I got a Japanese eshop account and then downloaded it. :) So I can do it at home.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 23:14:09 )
@Totalanimefan: thats the spirit! Iam going to bed now nighty niiight!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 23:44:50 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: oh there's nothing relaxing about it. well today is the second but my sister seems to of woke up with the sole intention of making me miserable. i mean she's not having me do anything like that its just emotional after she reamed me this morning for forgetting to do the litter box. 'sigh' i will never understand her. but I'll just eep on trying. its all i can do. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 00:17:37 )

@Trixie Kay: Sleep well. :)
I might not be on tomorrow. We will see.

@star2000shadow: Maybe tell her how you were feeling? Maybe she doesn't understand

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 01:02:22 )
    Happy new year! I have Covid lol. But I’m trying to enjoy the vibe

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 01:20:49 )

@sunny: Oh no that sucks! Is this your first time?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 01:48:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: yup. Been ill with it since my birthday (the 27th) lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 02:02:55 )
Happy New Year.
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 02:16:57 )
@Micki Chiba:
Happy New Year!!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.