Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 02:14:25 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Literally just caught a shiny slowpoke without even realizing it.
Was catching several to train up some different builds of slowbro.
Was about to throw out the ones with water tera type, and noticed that one had the shiny icon in it's stat window.

Turns out shiny slowbro is purple, so I named it "Dusk's Kiss" and I'm giving it to my GF cuz purple her favorite.

Art by kiwi

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 02:40:01 )

@Totalanimefan: I finally did do exactly that--phone on loudest setting next to my head while I napped--because I was so tired. And she called finally! She's doing a little bit better (no surgery, but no update really on what's going on). She was just too sick to call/text earlier in the day. I'm guessing she's gonna be there a bit longer, which sucks, but hopefully she's recovering okay.

@Wildfire: Lol, I went out with the dog in shorts and a tshirt a few minutes ago, with just a fleece blanket around my shoulders, and honestly it just felt good. I think I'm having a hot flash though because I am sweating like mad and it's really not that hot in here. In small bursts I quite like going out in the cold!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 02:44:01 )

@Rei Ann: Oh no! That sucks about your heat in your house! I hope you're able to get it sorted after Christmas at least with minimal trouble and that you can stay warm enough in the meantime. D:

@Rallaa: Ooh that sounds delicious! I love lasagna; we used to have it on holiday eves pretty regularly, although it was more often the boxed variety I think, lol.

I think the most annoying part of this flu at the moment is the recurrent itch in the back of my throat. I can't seem to get rid of it for long and it keeps triggering coughing fits. >:[

Seriously I am so over being sick.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 03:34:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: I’ve always suspected as much, but I came across this recipe from someone I thought was more trustworthy than they are it seems. That being said, he has been overly theatrical but I suppose it’s a flag from here on.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 11:36:02 )

Good morning and Merry Christmas, Voltra!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 11:42:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: Merry Christmas!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 13:37:59 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh, I completely get you on the cold feeling good thing! It does! Especially in short bursts, and particularly when you're feeling overheated! ... and it's nice to have that option!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 13:39:48 )
@Vozzy: Merry Christmass Vozzy, Staff, and everyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 13:41:08 )
@Wildfire: Merry Christmas!!!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 14:53:03 )

@Wildfire: It really is; so rarely do we have the chance to step out and cool off in Florida, lol.

@Vozzy: Love the avatar! Super cute. :D

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 15:51:58 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, but it also tends to activate my Native Northern Blood, so the sensation doesn't last very long... XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 15:59:26 )

@CooperationIsKey: good that you were able to sleep and good that she is mostly ok. Merry Christmas!

@Vozzy: Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

@blue: agreed. The comments also tend to help cause people have already made it and then say what they did differently. Also Merry Christmas!

@Rei Ann: I thought I replied to you yesterday. Sorry lol. How are you holding up? Just a few more days and this cold front will be over. Also Merry Christmas!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 15:59:50 )

@Wildfire: Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ Do the temps make it feel like Christmas? Lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 16:20:28 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - they do!! My eldest and my stepson ... and my hubby, actually... are all whining about how cold it is! XD I'm ok with it, and my youngest is enjoying it, but it's definitely a nice change of pace from most years where the swimming pool is more of an option than wearing a hoodie XD

How are you holding up with the cold?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 16:27:24 )
My phone says it's 32°F here. The thermometer out back reads 39°F. And it's overcast/mostly cloudy in central west Florida (Tampa Bay area) today...

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 17:38:11 )
@CooperationIsKey: TYSM! I was so excited to try out these new holiday orb sets. :3

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 17:39:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Merry Christmas!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 20:54:38 )

@Wildfire: they actually want to wear their Christmas PJs this year lol.
If only they knew what winter was like up north. I’m keeping warm by not leaving the house and it’s working well. Lol

@Vozzy: β›„οΈπŸ€Ά πŸŽ„Thanks for the new orbs too.

@kiwi: Same to you!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 21:49:12 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - they have no idea what winter further north is like! I keep telling them that this cold snap is warm for most of the rest of the U.S. at this time of year. I don't think they believe me... or if they do, they can't quite envision it as reality. Such Florida boys! XD

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 22:56:00 )
@Totalanimefan: It's my pleasure! I just hope everyone enjoys the new Orbs as much as I do! I put a lot of time in these past two weeks to make this season happen in time for the holidays and winter. I enjoyed every bit of the process, but I'm pooped! Haha
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.