Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 00:50:46 )

@Rei Ann: Oh dear, stay safe! D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:12:25 )
@star2000shadow: Well I hope you can get it one day.

@CooperationIsKey: Thanks, we ended up pulling out our space heaters and turning them on.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:41:22 )

@Rei Ann: I suppose backup is good to have in that situation!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:43:40 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: Me to but i have other items to use that on 'sigh' well other items to get before i get that 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:47:35 )

I just sneezed three times in a row. Holy cow. o_o;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:49:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Someone must be talking about you haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 01:53:34 )
@CooperationIsKey: It's the best option for us, at least besides getting bundled. It's really just cause of the crazy winter storm everyone gettting hit with.

@star2000shadow: I get that. I know how that can be.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:01:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: i went looking up music haha. and if you've wondered where i was...err..pokemon games haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:07:17 )
@star2000shadow: Well there no problem with that. I've been watching sing 2 clips.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:10:23 )
    Ah, I haven’t played Pokémon in a minute. I was looking forward to the new games but I decided to hold out for when I am more attracted to the graphics. Otherwise there are a few I still have my eye on.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:26:26 )
I've been playing the new one, but I gotta take a break on it.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 04:19:25 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: Well there no problem with that. I've been watching sing 2 clips.

Nice..'blinks' I've also been looking up more 'Christmas' Images.

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 04:30:50 )

For the first time in a couple days, I don't have a fever. :D

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 08:31:18 )
@CooperationIsKey: Woo! Are you starting to feel better?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 14:15:41 )
Good morning everyone, and Merry Christmas Eve

Is everyone dealing with this cold front that came across the U.S.? How are you holding up? I haven't been outside yet, but my weather app says it's 30°F in central Florida!! ... and I know it's a lot colder most everywhere else right now!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 17:34:22 )

@Alorrena: A little bit? I think the meds urgent care gave me are helping at least. My fever has been mostly back to normal since I started taking the tamiflu and the (expensive) cough suppressant they prescribed had made the coughing much less nasty. Still sick, still congested, but definitely an improvement!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 17:36:06 )

@Wildfire: Dang, it got down to 30? I think that happened during one of my naps (I have had decidedly abnormal sleeping patterns since getting sick, even for me lol). That's wild. It's a balmy 42 38 now, according to my computer phone. Hope those of you in colder areas are doing okay!
Please ping me!

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:09:08 )
Happy Holidays! Monster Task Force, for your valiant efforts in this investigation, there is a slight update to the raffle:

Every 5 pages in the thread is now a goal for a raffle. There will still be two winners picked for each page goal reached.

Raffle winners will be drawn on December 30th.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:21:38 )
blue:
    How is everyone doing?
    I&rsquo;m prepping some cinnamon rolls now and they might be ready tonight. It&rsquo;s a bit early but at least I&rsquo;ll enjoy some pastries for the holiday weekend.
how did the cinnamon rolls turn out?

@Bonnie: that’s absolutely freezing. It was the same temperature here too plus really bad winds so it made it feel like -10°.

@Rei Ann: yes, I did go someplace yesterday a local bakery and it was an absolute madhouse. Luckily, I just needed one thing. I hope that you can stay warm. I know that your house has trouble keeping in the heat. It’s supposed to be cold like this until Tuesday.

@CooperationIsKey: I’m so sorry you have the flu. I’ve had it twice in my life and it’s awful like seriously. I hope that you’re able to sleep it off and feel better soon you can celebrate Christmas once you feel better again. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:23:29 )

Thanks for the update, Staff!

@Wildfire: that’s really cold for Florida. I hope that your house can handle it because it’s not really built for cold. As for here. I did have to go outside yesterday and it was absolutely freezing like Russian cold. The local weather man said that last night it was cold enough to get frostbite in 10 minutes outside.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.