Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 13:35:34 )
@Another Movie Addict: uht oh - what else made this month particularly interesting for you??

@star2000shadow: Thank you. I'm getting there...

Good morning. How is everyone today??

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 13:42:11 )
@Wildfire: yeah bouncing on furniture is toddlers life! She ate pretty well her Lunch and is playing so nice!! ;A; i love peacefull days

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 13:48:52 )
Just within my Hell week. Three of them was the sale, which got ridiculously busy. Then I had a guy who was harassing a coworker/friend to the point I called the police. Got the guy banned from our store. He kept proclaiming his love for my friend, so I bought her a knife and pepper spray. Then the next day the register decides to crap out. Luckily it was just the network choosing the worst possible moment to update. It went down in the middle of a transaction and the customer was getting pissy about it. The fifth day I'm still very sick (I've had a severe cold through all of the Hell week). And I had to deal with a gaylord full of garbage. The sixth day was fine because my manager was there. The seventh day was by far the worst. I had to learn how to do a refund on a system that is not designed to do that. Because Goodwill's don't do refunds. I had to call my manager and he didn't know how. I called our tech support who didn't know how and was going to call a separate tech support. I figure it out with out either tech supports help. Call my area manager, and I apparently had a few more steps to go. Finally get the guy his refund, and it was just Hell that entire time.

Lol after all of that. Friends and I did a virtual escape room that was set up around town. Like Pokemon Go but an Alice in Wonderland escape room. It was a lot of fun.

Then very recently I got glass in my eye.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 14:06:47 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'yawn' morning hun and your welcome. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 14:35:19 )
@Trixie Kay: LOL - toddlers do like to bounce!!! <3 I'm glad you're having a good day. :3

@Another Movie Addict: Well! You have certainly had a lot of strange things happen this last month, haven't you? How's your eye - is it ok?

@star2000shadow: good morning :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 14:42:04 )
@Wildfire: Yeah it's fine. Lol Luckily it was a very small bit.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 15:16:25 )
@Another Movie Addict: well, I'm glad to hear that you -and your eye- are ok. :3
Are you ready for the holidays?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 15:20:35 )
Yep. Thankfully I have Christmas Eve off.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 15:38:10 )
That's good. Do you have anything planned to celebrate between now and then?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 16:32:24 )
@Wildfire: i take it back i Was sleeping and she came and dancing in the bed.... in the end she take a seat on my head

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 16:34:41 )
@Trixie Kay: ROFL! ... ouch?! XD Are you ok?

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 16:37:06 )
@Wildfire: no i told you anyday she will kil me xDDD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 17:40:38 )
@Trixie Kay: lol! I understand, but I guarantee you'll survive it... XD <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 18:32:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Morning hun, How goes? it is FREZZING here. and I gotta head to walmart 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 19:49:19 )
@star2000shadow: Hello Star. Good luck going to Walmart in the cold. What are you getting?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 20:26:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Pizza, Apple Juice, Bread. things like that. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 20:40:46 )
@star2000shadow: Food. Fun. :3 I guess you've gone and have made it back in one piece??

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 22:39:08 )
@Wildfire: xD if i dont come online anymore you know!
Did you enjoy your pre christmas sunday?
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 00:26:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: haven't gone cause the ride so did not show up haha. I'm still waiting 'sigh' I've been playing pokemon haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 12:47:14 )
@Trixie Kay: lol - I noticed that you're not online as much any more. That's to be expected :3
My pre-Christmas Sunday was ok, thanks. I got some stray furniture out of the house, so that's good. Oh - and hubby and I had an unplanned date night last night which was nice <3
... You? Did you have a good pre-xmas Sunday?

@star2000shadow: Ahhh... I'm sorry :( Did you ever make it, or did you just reschedule your trip?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.