Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 13:36:38 )
Good morning everyone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 16:48:02 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning all 'waves' How goes it 'sleepy blink' Star is so glad she could get at least one of each of this month's items 'happy squee' though i do want a second of the dress item. i LOVE it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:30:57 )

@Wildfire: Yes. I kinda like the drama of it if I'm inside, if I'm driving home not so much haha. I could do it but I wasn't the biggest fan when it was really heavy.
@CooperationIsKey: Oh you overslept? I find I tend to not feel that well if I do, maybe it's the lack of water for so long? Would setting an alarm help? I would forget without my alarm.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:32:09 )

@Bonnie: I managed to clean the kitchen and that was it. XD
Today I think I will do a bit more. I also have to ship the gifts to England. It's not raining today so I can walk to the Post Office.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 19:49:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Eh, just in general for me I have trouble being awake during the day while I'm wide awake most of the night. Part of it is I have chronic fatigue, but I also have chronic pain that sometimes is bad enough I have to stop what I'm doing and just lay down, which leads to me falling asleep, which leads to my schedule getting more messy. I can never seem to quite fix it!

Anyhow, how's everyone today? Anyone doing anything exciting? o3o

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 22:07:11 )
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 22:24:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hey all How goes it? <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 23:00:25 )
I went to the doctor today and had blood drawn and got a tetanus shot, so my arm is sore, but I'm doing okay other than that. How about you?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 23:12:12 )

Oh god that reminds me I was supposed to get my tetanus booster like, a couple months ago. >_>;;;;

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 23:32:18 )

@kiwi: OMG NO!
I know you said the Dr said it was all good but still!

@CooperationIsKey: Oh I see. That must suck. Is there anything you can do to help it?

@Qiqi Agatha: Hey there

@Clover: That's rough. I got that same shot in Aug. It hurts a little bit.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 23:43:29 )
Hello again. How's everyone doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 23:57:55 )

@Wildfire: Remember how I said I was going to go to the Post Office. Well I did and it took me an hour and a half AND it was wayyyyy more expensive than we thought it would be. $180 for shipping gifts to 3 households in the UK T_T
I wanted to give the kids wrapped gifts since they are little but damn. I think next year I'll give my husband's parents some money and tell them to buy and wrap gifts for us.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:00:51 )
@Totalanimefan: oh... ouch! That's a lot for postage, imo. Yeah... maybe next year you send something small that's "typically American" along with a gift card or something. Wow... I'm still cringing from that postage bill... and I didn't even have to pay it!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:04:45 )

@Wildfire: The kids are very young and we live so far away but they are our nephews so we wanted to do something special. Like young kids don't just want a card for a person they met once a year ago. But if I send them a dinosaur and a cute pop up book (and then gifts for mom and dad) it means a bit more to them.
When it was just adults we would just send cards but it's different now it's young kids. Also still mad at the bill though.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:05:50 )

@Totalanimefan: I consume way too much caffeine sometimes. XD;;; That's about all that seems to help, and often that's still not enough.

Also YOWZA that is some serious shipping! Ouch!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:07:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in sleepily' hello 'waves' how goes ... <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:08:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah I was ready to cry when I saw that bill. I spent wayyyy less than that on the gifts lol
Is the caffeine what helps you be too wake at night? Or it only helps you out during the day?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:21:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, so for now I'm just trying to chill and let my arm rest!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:21:47 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@star2000shadow: Just wanted to say your current avatar looks so adorable!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:29:06 )
How is everyone today?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.