Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Last Minute Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:20:35 )
@Kairu: Hwello! How it going?

@Totalanimefan: I dunno, I have a feeling there a reason they choose a recording route.

@star2000shadow: You still hadn't eaten, how long after your post till you got to noms?

@Wildfire: Late November seems late for Halloween event to me, but I feel the site only really active during events, so I like having them.

Yeah, like I was telling total, I am not going to listen to a recording or jump into a voice call to hear the discussions. I think the site discussion, should I don't know be on the site? Like why are we talking activity away from the site, to do a discord Q&A. Pull a gaia and do it on the forums.

@Lotus: Oooh I need to get a fidget ring, since I play around with my wedding rings all the time. Oh I thought Kicks was new to new leaf, but that makes like way more sense for them to be introduced in a city.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:22:23 )
@Rei Ann: I fidget with my ring as well and always wear accessories so a fidget ring makes sense, along with a necklace I have.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:22:45 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure why they do that... maybe because the anniversary is so close to Halloween?? /shrug/
And yeah - I have zero interest in listening to a recording. If it were posted somewhere, I might read it. Maybe. But probably not, tbh... it's just too much work and too much "investment" for me ... for a game...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:26:09 )
@Lotus: That does make sense. My two to go to figdet toys atm, are the infity cube, and pop its. Both which I can use at work, and at home.

@Wildfire: Thats probs way. Yeah, It's it a bit of a investment. I dunnot, just seems an odd way to do it, like on site would = boost in people online since there a prize thingie with being there. Cause like all sites like this needs reasons for people to come online and post.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:30:14 )
@Rei Ann: Pop-it’s don’t do enough for my brain, infinity cubes are nice. On my keychain I have edamame you can push up out of a pod and a keychain which has push feedback like bubble wrap that makes a click sound. It’s for fidgeting in my pockets or a sweater pocket.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:32:36 )
@Lotus: Yeah, I wish I could bring my cloud slime to work, cause of the textures would help me, but I can't. Oh that Edamame sounds like a great fidget toy. I want to get like a fidget pen, or a toy that makes the pen clicky noise.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:35:02 )
@Rei Ann: I have a few fidget pens. When drawing and lining my work, I noticed I was slightly popping cap off another one and clicking it shut. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:38:11 )
@Lotus: Then I'll have to look into where I can get a few. I went out of my way to get one of those banana fidget toys, which sadly smelled more like paint than banana. I dunno why I thought it would have a scent.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:50:44 )
@Rei Ann: I found most of mine from a board game shop which sells tons of knick-knacks (including fidget things), maybe you could check if you have something similar near you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:51:54 )
@Lotus: I've found some things in target, but I don't know if we have a shop like that nearby, we have comic stores that carry games. I'll have to bust out the google, but thanks for giving me a clue on where to check. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 18:55:34 )
@Rei Ann: No problem, I’m all for supporting local businesses! n_n I replied to your message and it’s not showing under my outbox and so if you got two replies, my apologies.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:00:40 )
@Lotus: No worries, I don't see one, but maybe it needs a few minutes. Supporting local business is great. There tons of places to do that around here. But it's all mostly food good food though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:35:55 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: didn't get food until midnight when i was putting it away because obviously my sister wasn't waking up. now I'm contemplating Lunch 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:40:00 )
@star2000shadow: Oh gotcha. What do you think lunch will end up being for me, it was more pizza.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:47:07 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: Oh gotcha. What do you think lunch will end up being for me, it was more pizza.

probably peanut butter sandwhich's. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:51:19 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh that's super yummy. I probs might go get a snack.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 19:56:25 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: Ooh that's super yummy. I probs might go get a snack.

snacks are always good to 'nods sleepily' ugg im already tired.
<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 20:02:59 )
@star2000shadow: Sounds like maybe it's cozy nap time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 20:16:26 )

Questing :
Demonic

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: Would if I could haha. but I can't. sister'd get irritated 'shrugs' well i think she would Im not a hundred percent sure she would. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/30 20:30:20 )
@star2000shadow: Aww that sucks, napping can be nice. But then again I try not to nap often.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.