Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Last Minute Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 01:23:20 )
@Lotus: It can be. Do you have a favorite fidget toy?

Was city folk the wii one? I didn't ever get to play that one.

@Kairu: I did. How your event quest going?
@star2000shadow: Hello, how are you?

@Wildfire: Yeah, I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but it seems like this event is way way harder than normal. Like why so pricey? The site doesn't have the activy to warrant it, in my book. I got lucky to get a set but only cause of a donation of confetti.
@Totalanimefan: Well I did get a bundle, but yeah no patient for puzzle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 02:16:01 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: Sleepy 'nods' but content. 'yawn'

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 02:18:38 )
@star2000shadow: I can relate to that, but add soreness into the mix, and you got me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 02:41:59 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: that would of been me at my old apartment. I don't seem to ache as much here which is really nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 02:46:16 )
@star2000shadow: We did a lot of moving files at the office yesterday, and my body is paying for it. Boxes of files are heavy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:42:24 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: We did a lot of moving files at the office yesterday, and my body is paying for it. Boxes of files are heavy.
Oh I know I did a bunch of moving just a couple month's ago when i came to my new places. boxes of paperwork are HEAVY.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:51:15 )
@star2000shadow: Right, like totes the worst. Thankfully we shouldn't have to do this again, until the new year.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 04:12:30 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: I hope it takes that long hun 'nos' right now I'm just enjoying a friday evening haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 04:36:28 )

@Rei Ann: :O i do not know what this mystery disney game is

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 13:31:12 )
@Rei Ann: There are definitely people who agree with you- myself included. Some of the discussion (or really, posts, since there's not much actual discussion around the topic) are in the event FAQ thread if you're interested or curious or whatever. This event has been much harder to do from a player perspective, and the difficulty level is out of sync with previous events, imo. Still, I hope you are enjoying it and are managing to get the event items/bags/bundles that you want :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 14:51:13 )

@Rei Ann: awesome that you were able to get one. I was able to buy one yesterday as well.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:12:15 )
@star2000shadow: Well the new year is when we can throw away files that have reached 8 years old and closed, and have to move this years to the new storage spot. Did you enjoy the rest of your friday evening, I went to bed cause it hit almost sat morning for me.

@Shadami: Mystery disney game? I was talking about Disney Dreamlight Valley with Lotus and mentioned how it's similar to Animal Crossing. I'm avoiding spoilers in this thread, cause it's a early access game on like every platform, so it costs money now, (unless you have game pass), and then once it's complete it will go free to play for everyone.

@Wildfire: There is still going to be an after event feedback right? I might mention it there, because the sites lovely as it is, just isn't active enough for it, and while frankly speaking trying to use the event items to force that activity, doesn't work if you don't send an email newsletter to everyone who a registered user, and such. But i did a full set of just the basic items thanks to Shadami. But I normally like to get one bundle and bag to keep, dobut I will get that.

@Totalanimefan: Yep, I used the bundle to get the full basic item set, so now I have the set of items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:22:38 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: i did enjoy the rest of my friday night, right now Im also enjoying my sat to 'nods'. is nice. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:24:49 )
@star2000shadow: What are you up to this sat?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:26:05 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: nothing much just rping with a few friends and posting on Voltra 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:42:45 )
@star2000shadow: Oh that sounds like fun. I've playing disney dreamlight and posting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 19:54:19 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: it is fun 'nods' now im looking through the exchange forum to see if i can find someone selling a wicked 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 20:00:09 )
@star2000shadow: What is a wicked?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 20:06:05 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: a CI 'blinks' i think or maybe its a Orb item dunno. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 20:11:42 )
@star2000shadow: Is it from the recent orbs or ci?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.