Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:59:56 )
@CooperationIsKey: I love candy corn as well too. I have tons around me, but the halloween ones now that squishmallows are so popular go fast. Have you ever checked a hallmark, they tend to have squishmallow? Also if you don't live near a five below, you may be able to order online from them, during drops, just not always easy. I love gel pens, especially sparkles ones.

I just tend to be feisty, so i'm like lets fight, but like a cat, i'm more meow than bite, lol.

I want fried chicken, im jelly.

@Shadami: I actually have to find it myself. She gave me a few numbers, and so I have to do the work. I just hope they are still taking people. Up here while there are a lot of options, they always are like super booked.

@Kairu: Might sound dumb here, what do you mean trade list?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:02:11 )

@Kairu: hopefully i get into a better swing of being a single mom soon so the weeks aren't so exhausting xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:03:11 )

@CooperationIsKey: i like baked zucchini... sometimes.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:05:57 )
@rei ann:

from my trade page when i want to send ya pride 2k19

from my inventory/dressing room page

im confused why I cant find it in the trade

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:06:47 )
@Shadami: ah I understand. You're doing good im sure!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:08:15 )

@Rei Ann: :O oh well i hope you find one that is good and free.
I am struggling with social things so i can't be bothered to go look for a better one right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:09:32 )
@Kairu: Well I have the watch and the candy bucket. I was gifted them from other users. I checked my ivo.

@Shadami: Same. I'm just glad I finally got good enough insurance for it. That's kinda of part of my problem, so I am glad mine gave me at least four options from the site for me, so knows that I have zero engery to do the looking up. So I guess I shouldn't assume, they won't all be open.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:14:24 )

@Kairu: I really hope so i've been trying so hard.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:16:40 )

@Rei Ann: oh yeah i wasn't even thinking that. just the free time slots/ allowed in.. patient space. what's it called? lol
but yeah that too! Insurance covering things is so important T.T

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:19:49 )
@Shadami: Well on my husband insurance instead of my work, and I only pay like 30 a session currently, while my coworker pays like 103 every week.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:23:22 )

@Rei Ann: I think i may have to do something like that at some point. right now i have 45 minute sessions every 2-3 weeks for free through insurance... and the last time i saw her it made things worse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:24:58 )
@Shadami: Oh I see. Well I hope you find what works. It can be a challege.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:25:29 )
we're so close to 50 pages, only 3 more!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:25:48 )

@Rei Ann: It has taken 12 years to be willing to try talking to a therapist again. So I think I did okay finally.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:28:39 )
on a side note, i just freaked myself out by grabbing my mouse and feeling something furry on my ring and pinky fingers, but then i realized i was touching a makeup brush that i left from yesterday when i was playing with my makeup..

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:30:10 )

@Alorrena: i've done something similar a couple times recently. i feel the pain!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:30:34 )
@Shadami: I think so as well. I think it doesn't matter how long it takes to get to the step, cause just getting to that step and going through with it, makes you super brave.

@Alorrena: I'm so excited. I hope we get these soon.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:35:05 )
@Shadami: it made me feel squirmy inside, and then silly when i realized what it was. Definitely not something i expected to feel when grabbing my mouse lol but touching it now makes me want a cat, even more so lol

@Rei Ann: I'm sure we will! I'm confident! And i'm going to be around for a while tonight to chit chat here!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:35:51 )
@Alorrena: Well hopefully ya'll hit it. Once the football game ends, in an hour, I'll need to sleep cause of work.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 03:36:32 )

@Rei Ann: i can appreciate that very much.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.