Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:37:08 )
@Rei Ann: oh yea i forgot about rainbow backdrop. is it a shop item?

@shadami: its ok, my free time during work is varied. Most of the time, I cant post in forums cos Im busy. OTL

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:37:16 )
@Shadami: No worries, I can relate. I missed the first half of the event cause of stress. I've been in threaphy learning all sorts of things I have to work through, and it can be hard. So no worries, I get people have stuff. But thanks for hanging out with us when you have the time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:40:33 )

@Rei Ann: I've finally got a therapist that is ... tolerable.
I managed to get a full set and was able to post a bunch in the beginning so I'm happy to share ^^

@Kairu: I have one more day and then i get a little break with the weekend cause the kids go to their dads for 10 hours

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:41:54 )
@Shadami: awesome! what are your plans for the weekend?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:42:42 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I have to find a tramua one now. I'm being referred out, and I'm not excited for that adventure.
@Kairu: I don't think there is an item like that? I was saying I want an item like that?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:46:34 )

Blech, having a high pain night and even though it's roommate's turn to cook I'm barely getting a chance to sit down because she keeps hollering from the kitchen. x_x

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:47:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh dear, well I hope you get to cook soon, and that roomie stops hogging.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:48:31 )

@Rei Ann: Rofl that was a typo, I meant I haven't gotten hardly a chance to sit down since she got home because she keeps hollering at me. XD;;

I cooked night before last; I made meatloaf. We had leftoever last night. So her night to cook. :)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:49:42 )
@Rei Ann: Pride 2k21 and lucky st paddy 2k19 has the rainbow bg

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:50:53 )

@Kairu: nothing at the moment to be honest. relax hopefully? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:51:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh like a share thing. I get it now. Sorry that I misunderstood.
@Kairu: I don't know if I have thoses items. I wasn't on the site in 19.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:52:14 )
@Shadami: thats still gud!! xD

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:52:58 )

Rei Ann:
@CooperationIsKey: I have so many squishmallows. I have a good chunk of the five below ones, a owl with a witch candy, a candy corn with a witch hate, a spider with a witch hat and a kat with a witch hat. As well as the Hocus Pocus sisters. The witch hat ones are the bigger ones. That's sounds like an amazing find. I can relate wanting certain squish more than tacos.

Oops, almost missed this reply! That's awesome; I always want the candy corn ones but haven't had luck finding any. (I'm slightly obsessed with candy corn lol). I mostly find my Squishmallows at Walgreens and rarely at Aldi. I'd get them at Five Below all the time if only I lived near enough to one! I've only managed to get to the closest one like once or twice. It's an awesome store though, and I have ordered stuff before. Got a lot of gel pens through them! My collection is like over 100 pens now; I had to buy a case to keep them in. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:53:17 )

@Rei Ann: oh no :O i hope where you get transferred to is good

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:54:07 )

@Rei Ann: No need to apologize! :D I'm the one that made a goof, lol.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:55:28 )
@Rei Ann: i is confused, I cant see pride 2k21 in the trade list OTL

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:55:56 )

@Kairu: pikachu is so cute.
but yes, it's an excellent thing because i need to slow down and get a break

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:56:46 )
@Shadami: yep! rest is good so you can go back to normal duties in weekdays!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:57:58 )

So roommate is making boiled zucchini, which sucks (I hate it boiled, it's just mush), but she's making fried chicken tenders and baked potatoes so it's not all bad. :D

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 02:59:02 )

Man in between playing Minecraft I've also been keeping up with "Trick or Treat" style events on Dragon Cave, Chicken Smoothie, and Gaia Online. o3o So much virtual candy to be had!
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.