Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:01:35 )

We only need 9 more pages for next milestone? We can do that! ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:04:02 )
@Shadami: We can hit the page amount. Chat time!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:08:40 )

Also, are you raven?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:10:18 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah, trunk or treating. I guess it's more convenient/safer for the parents. But I have such fond memories of a parent or two going around with a group of us. Such great times.

I think we should have Halloween off... Partially because I just think people deserve an extra day off, lol.

Yeah, I actually made one when the movie came out that was alright, but then I remade it with better materials and better methods... Plus some blood. Fun for me.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:12:34 )

Yes nine more pages!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:14:42 )
I wanna drive OTL
I have to save up first
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:29:31 )
@kittyberry: Yeah, I do wish we got the day off. I do have fond memories of trick or treating, but I guess time change.

It is always fun to expand on costumes, I like to think at least.

@Shadami: Yes, my avi is cosplaying as Raven.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:44:13 )

@Rei Ann: I think the one of the mods glitched and deleted it. I looked everywhere I could have put it and no luck. And yeah, there's this one called "Easy Villagers" that lets you keep your villagers that you trade with and whatnot in little like terrariums on a shelf. It's way, way easier than handling them the normal way. XD;;

@Kairu: Oh how I wish I could still eat peanut butter! I do eat cashew butter and almond butter but it's not the saaaame. (I found out a few years ago I've developed a peanut allergy.) I miss peanut butter a lot. o3o That's a great idea for the avocados, though; I often slice them and have them in sammiches but they have a habit of, er, escaping the sammich in that form. XD

@kittyberry: Crimson Peak was a neat movie. I barely remember the plot but the effects were SO cool.

I plan to watch Hocus Pocus and the sequel on Halloween this year, hopefully. :D

Sidenote, but people are way too negative about living with one's parents into adulthood, especially if you need the help! It's normal in a lot of other parts of the world, but for some reason in the west we think it's sooo bad to live with family. S'dumb. My mom and I have (briefly) even floated the idea of she and I living together if she can finally find a place here in Florida (with enough room I mean), and I'm nearly 40!

To be honest I think I'd like to live with my mom for a while; I've lived half a country away from her for more than ten years now and it's hard. I miss her.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:45:22 )
@Kairu:
Saaame. it is so ridicolous expensive. im thte only one of my siblings not having a drivers license ( that my sister should get hers taken however.. is just my opinion she is really not a safe or attentive driver )

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:49:13 )

@Rei Ann: Right? We did house to house when I was a kid too, and I remember the moms following, even driving the car on one particularly cold Halloween so we could warm up between houses while they could stay warm, lol! Trunk or Treat can be neat, with like games and stuff organized too, but it's not the same and I find that a shame.

@kittyberry: Halloween should definitely be a holiday off. Or at least the day after (like New Year's) so the kiddies don't have to worry about school the next day!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:57:52 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh that sounds like a nice mod. Anything that makes trade easier. From the vids I've sceen without mods, it looks like a hassle.

So I've never done a trunk of treat, I don't have kids yet, but like I enjoyed walking from house to house, with my parents, or the adult in charge,as the followed us by cars. Now it's like did halloween even happen? It's like some of the magic is gone. It's like make another thing faster and quicker, but maybe it was magically the other way?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 03:17:18 )

@Rei Ann: It's sooo nice. You're able to pick up the villagers like an item and plop them in their little terrariums. XD

I never did Trunk or Treat either, but then I was also forbidden from celebrating Halloween after the sixth grade by my mom's new husband. :( I will forever be angry about that, especially since HIS sons (my half brothers) were allowed to from an early age! Costumes and candy and the whole nine yards. Meanwhile I got screamed at, in my early 20s, for showing up at the house the morning after a concert with monster makeup still on my face (I was living in my car at the time--that's another story regarding that asshole--and needed a sink to wash it all off, you know?).

Sorry, not trying to go on a rant, but it still bothers me, the double-standard. ^^;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 03:19:08 )
@CooperationIsKey: Omg that sounds amazing. I'll need to find a video of this.

No worries, I'd kick that guy for you if I could, How like rude. Halloween is for everyone any age.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 03:30:23 )

@Rei Ann: He never liked me; was just waiting to be rid of me at 18 (he promptly kicked me out and even when I became disabled a few years later, he refused to let me move back in even until I could sort out disability benefits, hence the whole living in my car thing). Honestly I think he went out of his way to make me miserable whenever he could. The Halloween ban was ostensibly because it was "Satanic" (he liked to role-play that he was evangelical Christian), but apparently it wasn't so evil when my brothers were old enough to trick or treat. Go figure. 🙄

ANYWAY yes, Halloween is for anyone and everyone and I love it and it's my favorite holiday!

I have like four Halloween-themed plushies now, two of which I got just this year. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 03:41:40 )
@CooperationIsKey: I’m sorry you had to go through that. When I was little my stepmother was that kinda of evil to me so I can relate a bit. I hope you don’t have to deal with that as much now.

I wish there was like a place where adult could do trick or treating and not be weird. I don’t like drinking or horror but I would love adult Halloween parties for like fake grown up trick or treating and costumes. Where the big adult party that hocus pocus told me existed?

I legit have like over a dozen or close to a dozen Halloween squishmallows
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 04:31:16 )

@Rei Ann: that is super awesome :D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 05:27:27 )
@CooperationIsKey: im so sad hey already are removing halloween stuff in my local stores, replacing them with xmas stuff.. even the costumes are being taken off shelves

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 06:45:14 )

I hate that Halloween stuff goes up here for a week at the beginning of October. And then Christmas stuff goes up.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 07:36:42 )

@Rei Ann: Rofl I have... three Halloween Squishes. I have the black and hot pink cat, and two different sizes of the rainbow jack-o-lantern. I found the bigger size of the jack-o-lantern (the other is a keychain) by dumb chance at Aldi: it was the very last of the style, last of the ones I was interested in, tucked all the way at the back and hidden by another shelf. I spotted it by sheer dumb luck! And I went running back to my roommate (who was waiting in line) with him hugged to my chest lmao. Roomie was like "You know that's a Taco Tuesday" (we get tacos at a local place sometimes) and I responded with "I want him more than tacos." XD

@TeaTales: Ugh, yeah, I saw that happening at Walgreens already. Like damn, let Halloween have its day first!! Only good thing is they put stuff on sale *before* Halloween lmao.

@Shadami: You know what store upsets me the most with that crap, personally? Bath and Body Works. They have such cool Halloween stuff and it's largely gone and replaced by winter holidays stuff by October.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 10:28:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
TeaTales:
@star2000shadow: Oh it has been straightened out, now im just having the mental exhaution that followed

wohoo we made it to page 40!

yeah high emotional situations tend to wear us out haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.