Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:08:31 )
    @Shadami: then he’s Vyctor?!?!?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:09:11 )

Yes he is! :D and I'm making him int he sims right now. lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:10:12 )
    @Shadami: oh cool, will you share when you’re finished?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:12:22 )

Here he is so far.His every day outfit anyways

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:13:13 )
    @Shadami: oh nice, you’ve captured his bad boy attitude XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:15:37 )

@sunny: Don't look at the news too much, that's just depressing, but maybe see if it happens in your area. I hope it doesn't. And make sure you dress extra warm too (and maybe some jumpers for the dog) lol

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:16:38 )
aaaa confetti!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:19:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Minecraft is extremely good at sucking a player in, lol. I think it's colder than average here too at the moment, but I'm not complaining! I got to wear my jeans and boots and a long sleeve shirt I've never had the chance to wear and my orange 'pierced' ragged beanie out to run errands, so I'm pretty happy lmao.

And that's true! I didn't go today, and would go tomorrow but I have a blood draw scheduled tomorrow morning. Oops.

@wildfire: ROFL maybe it's just that I didn't yet realize my aroace tendencies, but I don't remember seeing anyone particularly extra attractive back then, lol.

Tbh I never got very good at playing and marching at the same time. There were times I totally just faked playing and just did the steps. >_>;

I'd kill to have my own recumbent stationary bike. I really really enjoy the ones at the Y! They're the fancy ones with the programmed-in biking routes ad stuff. I've only used the quick workout so far, which is just a flat route. But it's good exercise, and I don't have to worry about balancing an actual bicycle, which I'm absolutely god awful at. I don't necessarily mind going to the Y when I have a ride to do so, and having a workout buddy is really nice, but it'd be really nice to have something at home to use while I just watch tv. I suspect I'd go a lot longer then!

That's cool that they make mounts for bicycle use in the house! I didn't know that. Unfortunately I don't own a bike, and owing to my balance issue I probably won't for the foreseeable feature, lol.

And ah, yeah, cooking and eating do go hand in hand lmao. I love to bake, so I understand that; I only really get to bake a couple times a year because who's going to eat it all?? But I've started giving out stuff I make, too; especially to roommate's friends (they're a bunch of sweet people) and then I also bake for family occasions. Made a killer Cherry-Chocolate Cake with Eggnog Custard last year that I got sooo many compliments on! I don't know if I can top it this year but I'm brainstorming, haha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:20:20 )
    @Totalanimefan: luckily in my house the heating is paid for by the hostel company so I can be as warm as I like lol I am currently roasting xD but when I go to my mums I have to layer up :o

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:23:09 )

@sunny: That's what I've been hoping to get at least :3
I figured it would be fun to make some NPCs in game. and then maybe some volties avatars as well.

But for now. Next game round? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:23:20 )

@CooperationIsKey: Hope all goes well tomorrow!

Yeah it's not often you can wear that in FL. Maybe some days in Jan and that's about it.
@sunny: That kinda sucks. My friend's apartment is similar, she doesn't control the heating or cooling, it's building-wide and her apartment was soo hot the other day. We had to open the window.
I can control it at my apartment, but I have good insulation so I haven't had to turn on the heating or cooling in days.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:23:30 )

@Wildfire: We had the windows open yesterday evening and I left mine open almost all night. I finally closed it around 5 or 6 am; it was cool in the house but my room has a tendency to get pretty stuffy. Right now though it's only like 70 in the house anyway so we haven't opened the windows. Roommate has a cockatiel and fears it going below 70 or so, mostly for the bird's sake.

@Sunny: It's cool by Florida standards, lmao. Which is plenty for me, I got to wear long-sleeves and a beanie today!

@Shadami: Unfortunately I don't know anything about that version of Minecraft really; I've always preferred the java version. But good luck getting it figured out!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:23:54 )

You guys are posting so fast. I gotta run to the store and get bread.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:23:56 )
@CooperationIsKey: I think you mistakenly tagged me in that post... or I missed something (which is entirely possible XD )

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:24:52 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol... tropical birds!! XD
It's nice being able to wear long clothes for once, isn't it?? XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:27:20 )

@CooperationIsKey: We have them both set up with one account on the tablet which requires the god awful windows version ( i perfer java as well) so I have to figure out how to get it on my laptop so they can play together.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:27:45 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh I can control it, I deliberately made the house warm lol it gets too cold otherwise. It’s an old house and not very well insulated I think

@CooperationIsKey: oh nice, I feel naked if I’m not wearing a beanie or some kind of hat lol

@Shadami: ok, I am thinking of a person………

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:28:19 )

@Aerla: you are contributing right now :D

@sunny: Are they female?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:28:49 )

@sunny: Oh I see. ^^;
I'm about to pop into the shop, see you soon. ^^ (It's only a 5 min walk away)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:29:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: ok good luck :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.