Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:36:36 )
    @Ruby: wear layers and boots and crunch leaves:) I like going on autumn walks and enjoying all the colours.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:39:22 )
    I guess the response to the critique is that the site and the staff don't actually owe the users anything.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:39:47 )

@crisis: Yeah I feel that. The only way I get around it is by making sure that I have water with me at all times. You could also set an alarm and see if that works for you. I'm getting off now to go and clean. I'll be back on later.

@Anarchist Beauty: I do feel like the activity has gone down in the last few months. I'm not sure if people have been busy or just don't get on here as much as before. I feel like the items releasing really late over the last few months might be related? If people think the site is dying then they are less likely to come on.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:44:42 )
    1 - If you inherited a private jet from a stranger, what would you do with it?
    Sell it. I hate flying but like money XD

2- What do you get every time you go grocery shopping? (pick one or two things)
    Smoothies of some sort, the good ones made of real puréed fruit and seeds, veggies etc. So yummy.

3- If you could be a Hero or a Villain for a day, which would you choose?
    Hero. Being a villain seems so stressful, with everyone trying to defeat you all the time. As a hero I could just do something awesome and have people love me for it lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 18:56:10 )
@blue: Certainly feels that way, because I am far from the only person who's complained.
I'm just the loudest and now also being oh so conveniently ignored by staff. πŸ€”
Quite a way to handle things.

@Totalanimefan: I've been keeping a minor eye on the active users thing at the bottom of the main forums page and over the last few months I really don't think I've seen that number above 15.
Even since the event started I haven't seen the number higher than 26.
So like I already told crisis, you'd think they'd have done something to actually encourage activity instead of smacking us with huge EI prices and going 'oh well' when someone complained.
Especially since my original arguments included the fact that some people have crazy lives and can't dedicate hours of time to a forum site. So like, do those people just not deserve to get a personal EI set? Because I think that's really messed up and unfair.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 19:16:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· Good afternoon everyone 'waves' How goes your day's?

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 19:59:11 )

@crisis: Haha that would be good. ^^ This is a reminder to drink some water. ^^

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah I agree with you 100%

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:27:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: nice avatar!!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:29:53 )
(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)οΎ‰ Hello there

Oh awsome!!

。.:β˜†*:ο½₯ヽ(Λ΅β—• α΄₯ β—•Λ΅)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:59:05 )

@sunny: Thank you <3 It's my Halloween one from last year.
I was away for the last hour applying to jobs. I still haven't heard much back except nos and that crazy lady from last week haha. I don't think she counts.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 20:59:16 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Wow you look awesome!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:34:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Hiya! I'm doing good. Did a new best on the recumbent bike at the Y today so I'm proud of myself. :D How are you doing?

@Wildfire: Woo-hoo! Cooler weather! :D Florida can be nice when we're not being obliterated by giant storms and all, but the hot weather lasts a bit too long for me lol.

crisis:
3- If you could be a Hero or a Villain for a day, which would you choose?
some really incompetent children's show villain who gets defeated by the most basic thing
Robbie Rotten, is that you? XD

@Ruby: LMAO we're on the same wavelength with the villain, I see!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:38:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh no, I’m sorry you’re not having much luck job searching:( that’s tough! I hope you get the results you want soon!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:38:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· Afternoon everyone 'rubs face' how goes it. <:3( )~~

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:41:26 )

what’s everyone doing right now? i keep trying to post on mobile but i keep getting logged out somehow… oops

β­•πŸ”΄βš«βšͺ
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:42:27 )
    @lysander: Just loafing around the house today. And yourself?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:44:11 )

@sunny: Thanks. I'm still keeping the hope.

@lysander: That sucks. You should make a thread in the bug forum.

@blue: Hi! How are things going for you?

@CooperationIsKey: Wow that's awesome! I'm going to the gym in my building in a little while. I hope I can do as well as you ^^
I applied for some more jobs today. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:45:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Made me feel substantially better about spending most of the rest of my day playing Minecraft rofl!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:48:52 )
    @Totalanimefan: it must be hard to keep hopeful after lots of rejections :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 21:58:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...α˜›βΜ€α•α· I am about to go back to working on my bedroom 'rubs face' fun fun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.