Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Let's chat to get volts and confetti!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:07:29 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ true..sometimes i wish they had bits and peices in shops where you could 'build and blend' an item out of them. THAT would be awesome.. imagince all the outfits that could be created then haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:09:35 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@star2000shadow: Also if you don't mind me asking (since you actually are playing with your avi)
where are these item poses from
- TransFURmation Ground
- Victory Curls Legs
- Witch's Lair Broom

I've been gone for about 2 years now so I've missed a bunch of items. And I don't know what items those poses came with.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:11:00 )
@star2000shadow: Oh man... now THAT would be awesome. Haha. There have been so many times that I love certain parts of an item but with it had different sleeves or something you know?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:13:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: TransFURmation is a Orb item, can't remember which one its from. but that's where the ground with the tree's comes from.
Gunslinger, another orb item, has the Victory Curled Legs.
Witch's Lair is a Knick Knack's item and it is where the broomrom <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:15:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: and yes I know, its what gave me the idea in the first place. i LIKE the see through sleeves, but the main body peice I wish i could remove haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:17:43 )
@star2000shadow: Ahh! Thank you so much! That will be a major help! I just have to actually find them in the exchange forms and buy them now! But knowing that two of them are orb items will help for sure!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:19:32 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh i listed what each of the items where 'nods' and the main item their a part of haha. hmm im trying to settle on a look and keep fiddling with the avi haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:21:57 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I definitely understand. See through sleeves would look great with your outfit for sure! Certain hairstyles come with different parts (ie separate bangs, ponytail parts, etc) so it could totally work to have a separate sleeve item for a different price in the commons. Like maybe 50 or 75 volts for just sleeves that you can layer with certain tops?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:23:13 )
@star2000shadow: OOH, okay. I totally misread that. Thank you for clarifying, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:26:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: on the sleeve front, yes it would work great for certian item i mean they'd have to have more 'layers' or have a way to move items up or down on the avi base, in fact Everskies does that but they don't have seperate peice's so it's not perfect ether but it could be haha.

and for the misread, don't worrie about it everyone has days like that. sometimes i can be as thick as a board haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:35:51 )
@star2000shadow: True, there would have to be an additional "layer" or way of moving them. But it shouldn't be too hard hopefully. I mean we can layer jacket type items with normal tops. So the sleeves could be like an "undershirt" maybe?

And thanks. Haha. It's not always easy trying to keep track of everything

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:35:55 )
@GoblinsAndTea: thank you dear thats what i wanted:D
@Lopsided Oreo: yeah i hope it dosent spread over All she is comfortable. And thank you!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:52:50 )
    Heyyyy you made a thread!! Nice :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 22:48:31 )
here comes an earthquake
ebrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbr

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 23:56:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: Your welcome hun 'hums' Sister wanted me to look through the still packed boxes to see if i had halloween decorations. I didn't. but she's asleep so i didn't get to t ell her 'shrugs.' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 00:38:18 )
ominous playing of peglin noises
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 00:59:34 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*wanders around*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:25:48 )

What is a peglin noise?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 02:43:08 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ maybe its like a im not sure.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 06:38:18 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

I've never heard of a peglin noise before, curious. ( o 3 o)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.