Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Let's chat to get volts and confetti!

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 18:03:31 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@star2000shadow:
@lithinel:
@wildfire:
@vozzy:
@shadami:

Hey everyone! I am back here for a little bit while the hubby naps

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 19:20:47 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Hey, Hope you're doing well.
I'm just working on my final project for programming course rn.
What are your plans for the day?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 20:27:32 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Hihi ^^
i'm trying to get my daughters to do some cleaning and helping my imzadi get the will power to shower. The sound of a shower gives him sensory overload T.T I wish I was with him and could just help that way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 21:46:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: Hello hun how goes your day? <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 23:44:53 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@star2000shadow: Sorry for the massive delay on my part. Between setting up my buying/selling thread in the exchange section of the forums and watching some Halloween movies, I just haven't had time to post. Lol.

It's a bummer that you didn't have any Halloween decorations in the box, but I suppose that's just how things work out at times.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 00:51:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: eh it just means i save up to fix that problem next year 'nods' and its cool. i've been talking to rping with friends, watching tv, and listening to music. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 03:23:15 )
@star2000shadow: We're actually not going to be able to decorate as much as we normally do this year due to my dad's back but if he's doing better next year after getting surgery, we plan on making it even better. We're still doing a little something though. End of the season sales are definitely a good time to stock up on items though

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 04:17:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: well if i have the money i might do just that 'yawn' ...we do have christmas items which is nice. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 16:42:58 )
@Vozzy: My plans for today are to try and record some more video game videos for my hubby and mines youtube channel.

@Shadami: Just give him a little bit time, take your time with him and just hope for the best?

@star2000shadow: Hey girl. I'm okay. I hopped off as soon as the hubby woke up yesterday. He's napping now so I figured I'd say hi to everyone.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 17:51:41 )

@Lopsided Oreo: I didn't see the ping cause you forgot the : after my name. It's all good though. Awesome that you have your own thread now.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 19:03:16 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm just having a blast on here. Of course the blast on here does not extend to my real life right now

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 19:17:06 )

@Lopsided Oreo: Oh no, well at least you have Voltra escape to. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 19:46:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: That's good and I hope you have a great day. 'waves at' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 20:12:14 )
@Lopsided Oreo: hey there. I'm back from being "kidnapped" XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 23:22:15 )
@Totalanimefan: On and off but yeah you're right

@star2000shadow: Same to you!

@wildfire: WELCOME BACK! Did you have fun this weekend?
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 01:10:06 )

@Lopsided Oreo: if you're referring to my imzadi and showers? He's autistic and shower sounds are overwhelming, sensory overload for him. And he needed to get one to go out to a Bible thing with his mom. So I was helping psych him up to get to/threw the shower ^^ he finds it easier when I do that.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 02:08:24 )
@star2000shadow: Well at least you'll be able to decorate for one holiday. I've always been more of a Halloween person myself though. So I'd be more upset about missing out on spooky season. 😂

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:14:43 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: Thanks, I'm contemplating a new look.. just not sure 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:19:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lithinel:
@star2000shadow: Well at least you'll be able to decorate for one holiday. I've always been more of a Halloween person myself though. So I'd be more upset about missing out on spooky season. 😂

Yeah well I should be able to buy some for next year. so it's only one year I'm missing out on. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:57:58 )

Halloween is a wonderful time <3 i wish i could decorate more

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.