Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Let's chat to get volts and confetti!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:09:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: hmm 'considers and goes to look at her different broom positions' I'll see.. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:10:24 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@star2000shadow: Why be a witch if you don't make it look like you're flying? That's all I'm saiyen

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:12:44 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Hahaha Glad to be of service and my H selection wasn't put to waist. lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:16:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lopsided Oreo:
@star2000shadow: Why be a witch if you don't make it look like you're flying? That's all I'm saiyen

well if i can find a broom i think i still have that makes it look like she's flying I just gotta go look. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:20:53 )
@Vozzy: I mean.. you're welcome?

@star2000shadow: You got this. I know you do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:24:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: Hmm how's this look hun 'tilts head' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:25:55 )
@star2000shadow: Yes! It looks a lot better and I'm super sure you'll wind up making it look even better. I just get that feeling, you know?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:29:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: aww lol thanks hun, I'm adjusting her here and there to see what would look best haha. 'frowns' they need some sitting legs is what they need. gah. that's another reason i like avi sites, somewhere on one of those sites. is the perfect item for something your trying to create on another site so you end up suggesting it and they make it in that sites image. now i really have to find the item suggestion thread haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:32:35 )
@star2000shadow: I have a feeling that once you suggest it, it'll blow up and the item shall be created. Once it's created I am so gonna buy it xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:35:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'snicker'
@Lopsided Oreo: that's so sweet of you to say haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:39:50 )
@star2000shadow: As I said... gotta support my homies

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:41:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm looking for some bangs to go with the outfit and contemplating on if i should change the tope again haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:45:41 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@lopsided oreo: Hope you don't mind me raiding your thread too?

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:49:07 )
@Lithinel: go for it

@star2000shadow: Hmm I think the hair is fine as if. The top could be more... witchy like?
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:54:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah I'm a have to look for somethig that works 'rubs face' <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:56:12 )
@lopsided oreo: Ahaha, thanks! :)
@star2000shadow: Your avi looks great so far! In fact I'm going to be looking for some of your equipped items for myself if you don't mind?
Maybe you could see what the baroque top from the commons shop looks with the outfit? Unless you're trying not to buy anything new?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 19:59:23 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: nope, don't mind haha. and hmm I'll look it up and see. there was a top im trying to find if it was on this site or another that i think might go with the outfit but im not sure 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:01:34 )
@star2000shadow: It might just be because it's a more "old timey" top but I've always gotten witchy vibes from it! And thanks!
I also totally get getting websites mixed up. Lol. That does tend to happen when you're on more than one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:03:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lithinel: true and yeah the top im thinking of is on another site 'sigh' ah well time to see if i can't multi item it into existance haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 20:05:46 )
@star2000shadow: Oof! That's rough when that happens honestly. But you could definitely try to "make" it out of multiple tops

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.