Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ❀ CONFETTI {thought dump with me + maybe doodles}

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 04:45:09 )

@Feral:
Oh gosh no, not currently! I thought about it when my rent shot up like crazy but realized even still, not worth it where I live

gonna wait out the market and saaaave

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 04:47:09 )

@Totalanimefan:
yeah, i decided against it. i thought about it because i always see prices go up. I've never heard of prices ever going down. like what if i never get the chance to catch up and own a home?

it always feels like, for our generation, that the bar keeps raising higher and higher ^^;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 05:04:34 )

Good luck on saving for houses! :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 10:40:53 )
Woah there are a lot of colourful avatars in this thread. Hi there! Nice hang out thread and good idea for the doodles!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 13:43:21 )

Doodle time is a strange time. (aka, i need to do some arrt right now and I'm procrastinating)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:03:10 )
@Totalanimefan: usually viruses take a few days to actually appear in the body... so maybe he didn't get it until you were almost noncontagious and then it took time to develop within him while you were finishing up your antibiotics? ... but who knows. Even if it's not exactly the same thing you had, it sounds like a variation of it, which makes sense to me as a possibility.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:56:01 )

WHy is it already 10 am? T.T
sleeepy. i should have napped instead of working. oops

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:48:24 )

@Jolly: They will go down a little bit cause of the rates, but not that much because we aren't building enough homes for the demand we have.
@Borealis: That sounds so cute!
@Monokai: Hi welcome to Voltra. You joined at a good time. ^^
@Wildfire: Yeah true. ^^ and it was a bacteria infection just fyi in case you come across it too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 16:10:02 )
@Totalanimefan: good to know. I'm not worried about it. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:26:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: Hi hon, hows it going? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:38:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! After spending some time here I have found I really have joined at a good time. Tehe! How are you all?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:01:29 )
ominous dancing in the background

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:29:15 )
@Jolly: happy event! :D I like your avi! I kinda wanna change mine but I also love my current and don’t want to change it lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:46:08 )

This has been such a long strange day. Maybe hopefully going to have more time here shortly

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:09:26 )
ominous confetti gathering noises.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:21:28 )
confetti cannon corner is more like cucumber cube canopy.

don't mind me, just trying to get more confetti by being increasingly nonsensical and using only one letter for the first letter of every word.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:58:15 )

(Ill reply to everyone properly in a moment!)

GOSH TODAY WAS SO BAD AT WORK! I finally got home and it is definitely an icecream before dinner kind of night.
I cannot believe how awful people can be to employees sometimes. And our inventory was all messed up on top of it all! Thankfully that didnt create any customer issues itself, cause it only just got messed up yesterday (anything my boss touches gets messed up tbh) so I was able to fix it in good timing

I swear I intend to start doodling some things soon <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 03:22:54 )

If I forgot to reply to someone I'm sorry! Im a bit blind XD I got blindfolds on now

@star2000shadow:
Hellooo! Sorry for such a late reply, but I've been doing great overall! :D
How've you been?

@Monokai:
Welcome in!! :D

@Ruby:
Heyy! Gosh I love your avi too, its so nice on the eyes
I liked my last avi but I wanted to dress up kinda spoopy for the month, so I'll put that other outfit in my pocket for later haha
I always save them for later and never use them again

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 04:00:41 )

@Wildfire:

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:21:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: Doing pretty good, lost a bunch of weight, living in a new place, i mean a few issues crop up from time to time but ah well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.