Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 22:26:49 )

@MoodyB: oh I see. Good thing it’s fixed at least.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 22:34:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah just wanted to spend it slowly
and not all in one go almost
but maybe next time i can.

would've liked to get my sister a sketchbook at some point lol.
tho i definitely want to invest in wireless headphones.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 23:20:01 )

@MoodyB: I guess you could think about it that you got everything out of the way, but that doesn't help with the bank thing. I wonder if you could call them and ask if there is an account without that rule.
How much are sketchbooks normally?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 02:04:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: nah its just a rule for the bank. even my dad has it.
otherwise I'll get an inactive fee and they remove $10 per inactive fee if I don't actively buy or get paid lol.

depends on the size but I barely have $10-20
in my account. and Amazon shipping with tax? way more expensive

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 03:35:47 )
@Totalanimefan: i don't blame you, i wouldn't either. They probably haven't noticed yet though, i think newlyweds don't notice much right after the wedding.

today was rough. i got yelled at twice for things outside my control. Second time was more the lady just being frustrated because i couldn't do anything to help her. oh well. first lady was getting spam texts that wouldn't stop, and she escalated that call actually. oh well.

@Shadami: i get that, being a staff member, i'm sure, can take a lot of your time and energy, and with 3 kids and a whole offline life you have to attend to? no thanks. Also, my understanding is that mene's owner is unreachable and the site issues are just too far gone without him there. -shrug- ultimately his absence is probably what brought the downfall, not anything the staff did or didn't do. That's something that i really like about voltra- Vozzy really seems on top of things. Even the community discussion the other day was really well organized and honestly it felt a little like a work discussion, which was cool. Very professional and it sounds like he has high hopes for making voltra grow in the future,

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 10:41:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Congrats!!! Way to go! :D
Oh nice! What are your plans after? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 17:01:39 )

@MoodyB: Is there a local place you could get it from? That might help with the shipping costs (cause then you don't have to pay them).

@Alorrena: That really sucks. I hate it when people yell at me even if it wasn't because of something that I did. I just feel stressed and upset.
Maybe today will be better.

@Ruby: Thank you! I'm so happy about that. ^^
After finishing school? I plan on finding a job as a Contract Administrator. It's what I did before I started school. I really liked it. I'm the person that sends out contracts for signature and I make sure they are giving to the right person and stored away in the proper servers. It was enough to keep me busy, but I never found it overwhelming. If I can't find a job in that, I wouldn't mind HR. I do have a recruiter that reached out to me, and submitted my resume to a company. If I get the job (after an interview), I would be able to work full time, remotely! I'm not exactly sure when they are hiring, I'm hoping to finish my final paper soon so that if they needed me by the end of Sept, I could say yes, I've finished.
If this job doesn't line up, I'll be on LinkedIn looking for jobs lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 17:08:54 )

@Totalanimefan: yay congrats!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 20:20:55 )

@Shadami: Thank you. Today I've been hard at work on my final paper.
How are you doing? Happy it's Friday?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 21:15:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: well I can't walk normally because of my knee injury. so not really lmaoo.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/26 22:25:01 )

@MoodyB: Oh yeah, it hasn't been 5 weeks yet. How is it healing?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 00:41:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: it's almost been 6 weeks.
by first week of september i should be okay to work on it.

it's been okay.
tho now i have some serious trauma from this experience

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 06:01:01 )

@MoodyB: I think that’s why I thought you were healed. I thought I read somewhere it was going to be 5 weeks.
Physical or mental?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 06:35:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: my aunt told me 4-6 weeks. but I needed to rest so I figured 6 weeks was best.

mental since injury loves to replay the pain of the injury right before bed. so that's great.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 08:41:56 )

@Totalanimefan: mostly.
It's been an up down kind of day. But I was able to handle a voice call for several hours with new people and I didn't shut down. And it was right after dealing with a catfish that's been targeting my soulmate.
My kids were listen then bad behavior back and forthing all day. And it was exhausting. But somehow the day managed to work around to end on a good note .

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 10:41:19 )
@Totalanimefan: yup, much better lol i'm off on fridays and saturdays for the time being. we went to our old roommates place to hang out for a bit, and tyi ended up falling asleep on the couch for a good while. Raine and i talked about how we'd best rearrange the furniture once tyi and i move in (if we do, which i think we will considering it's been going on 4 weeks since we told her to sit down with us with a time to do the things she needs to to move. Not even to actually do it, but just to communicate with us a time that works for her), and if tyi and i would be able to fit into the now open room with our big bed that takes up most of the room, since jay moved into the master bedroom when we moved out. i think we figured out a way to do it, but it will still be pretty cramped. Not super comfortable, but Jay isn't planning on staying past the end of the lease, possibly even sooner, depending on money and stuff, so we'll be able to move into the master once he leaves. As much as i don't want to move, i don't want to live with tyi's mom more, so i'm kind of pushing for us to move.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 04:37:03 )

@MoodyB: oh that sounds so awful that it replays like that. It’s hard to get it out of your head too.

@Shadami: good that you didn’t shut down. The other stuff doesn’t sound good though. -hugs-

@Alorrena: yeah of course. Moving sucks and you just did it a few months ago. But the hell with staying with that women. she is horrible and crazy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 05:06:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah it's a bit scary.
and it just repeats the pain and i am like "nope nope nope"
sleeping has not been very good for me lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 07:24:21 )
Alorrena:

There were so many people on there that i loved talking to (even if i didn't really stand out to them i guess? idk maybe my brain is being mean, maybe it's just honest, idk, but it likes to tell me that no one on there really missed me that much cause i wasn't important to them the same way they were to me. maybe it's both.)

Girl you’re the reason I even stayed way back when as an itty bitty 15 year old. I was so shy and didn’t know what I was doing and you took me under your wing and told me where I could post to hang out. All the way back to the silent harmony days.
That’s a long time and a lot of history haha. But, thank for you being so kind to me because without that? Idk if I would have stuck around and really become part of smaller sites outside of gaia. Half my lifetime of memories from these avi sites. Idk who I’d be without those. Thank you for making mene my home <3 I never forgot you

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 10:49:50 )
@Ruby: you literally have me crying right now. That means so much to me!!! I'm glad i made such an impact on you <3 You made a huge impact on me too and i'm really glad we are friends. But also the fact that you remember silent harmony of all things?! i always felt like my hangout was a little bit of a failure compared to a lot of the other hang out threads, so hearing you remembering it means so much to me. This is exactly what i needed to hear tonight (bad end of my day at work on my one 11 hour day[customer straight up yelled at me and tried to gaslight me for 30 minutes], plus mild drama with my mother in law tonight [i got off at 11pm ish, went to make dinner at 12:30 because i had to run to the store and get milk and she of course had an issue with it, so i just didn't cook. went to wawa instead lol) Thank you.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.