Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:17:57 )
DYING artists really are the worst huh?

how's your drawing going tho? are you having fun? o;

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:18:06 )
oh it's page 50 wow congrats!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:20:01 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Well heres a wip, so its going decent

ALso wohooo!! pazge 50!!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:28:38 )
You've all been working so hard! We've almost got Voltra all cleaned up... But let's take it to the extreme and drive those dust bunnies out, once and for all!

I'm activating... TURBO CLEANING MODE!

... What? you don't know what that means? Okay! Let me explain!

Every 5 pages from now on, a new prize will be added to the pool! Let's go!

Oh! And nearly forgot!

Page 50 Prize Unlocks: Perennial Premiere, Spring Showers, and Double the Bundles!

NEXT POSTING GOAL: Page 55!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 14:30:22 )
oh! it's coming along really nicely 👀
later.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 15:10:12 )
*pops in for page 50* I'm glad I didn't miss it - you guys did a fair amount of chatting overnight to cover the three pages we needed since I was last on. Congrats on getting to the next unlock benchmark, everyone!

Good morning. How are you all doing??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 15:15:43 )
OH! ... and now that I caught up with all the posts, we now have unlocks on every 5 pages? That's pretty awesome! We should be able to get at least a few of those taken care of today, right guys???

*puts out goodies to attract the peoples*

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 16:30:51 )
Woo hoo! 50! Plus more incentives!!!! Makes me feel a little better after my sad news- one of the stones on my wedding band fell out and i don't know when It happened because I've been doing a lot today! I started painting the other room, and in order to do so I had to move a mattress in there to the garage, which reminded me to do laundry, and then I went to the store for lady products, and then I was messing with the face cover on a power outlet/fighting with my bed cause it was in the way, and then I started going around taking pictures of the last few things I needed for the scavenger hunt, and that's when I realized It was missing.

Fortunately it's CZ and the ring was only $50 on Amazon so I can order a new set next month.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 16:34:01 )
@Alorrena: Well, at least it wasn't an expensive stone, right? Still, it's always at least a little disturbing to lose a stone on a ring - especially something like a wedding band.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 16:41:58 )
@Wildfire: yeah, it was definitely disheartening, but I think I would be devastated if it were on a ring that cost more or if the stones were more expensive. I told my mom that it fell out and she was like, "well, it proves you made the right choice to get an inexpensive ring!" She's funny.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 16:46:06 )
@KittyBeary: I have posted them here if you haven't seen them yet :)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:06:56 )
    @Whimsy: oh, thank you! :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:08:50 )
    Yay page 50, well done guys!!!! Here's to more prizes!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:15:41 )
@Alorrena: lol. I understand... and I agree with your mom - lol! XD There are times when wearing the more expensive jewelry just makes me nervous...

@sunny: good afternoon Sunny. How are you?

---> next page unlock is page 55!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:33:01 )
    @Wildfire: I'm OK thanks, just got back from grocery shopping :) how are you doing? Did you watch your son play in his band?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:49:53 )
@sunny: I'm doing ok today, thanks. I'm not fatigued like I was yesterday, and so far it has been pretty productive - I've battled mealy bugs on my African Blue Basil, and took a cutting from the plant to propagate it, and I've put in an order at the nearest home improvement store for some more mulch and some garden stakes, which I'll have to go pick up soon-ish. I haven't eaten yet, though (it's almost 13:00 here), so I should do something about that soon.

My son is playing tomorrow afternoon - wanna come? XD

Did you get anything particularly good at the grocery store? I'll be making a quick stop at one too on my way home from getting the garden supplies I ordered...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 17:56:18 )
    @Wildfire: oh it sounds like a home improvement store would be interesting to visit! It sounds like fun :) lots of stuff to look at etc.
    Oh, lol, have a good time tomorrow afternoon. I'll be right over! Lol XD
    I bought boring stuff, laundry detergent etc, though I did get some particularly juicy looking strawberries that I am looking forward to eating. They look super ripe!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:13:07 )
@sunny: lol - yeah, there is a lot of stuff to look at in these home improvement stores (we have two major competing companies over here that specialize in that stuff). It's where to go if you need to fix something in the house or you've got a home or garden project in mind. They offer things like lumber, plumbing and lighting (parts and whole), window replacements, plants, tools for just about everything, paint, mulch and decorative stone, lawn/patio furniture, grills, etc., etc. They can be interesting, but they can also be overwhelming, tbh.

OoooOH! Strawberries! <3

So what else do you have planned for today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:15:15 )
Oh! I just got a text saying that my order is ready for pick up. Now if only it weren't pouring rain outside (which I'm happy to have, but it makes doing errands less convenient). .... and there's a little rumble of thunder. Maybe I'll wait - lol (not really. It's probably not even raining the ~5 miles away that I'm going to XD ) BBSish.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/10 18:35:50 )
    @Wildfire: good luck at the store! I hope you don't get rained on! It really does sound like an interesting store, we have similar places here and it's always fascinating to look at everything.

It's 6:30pm here, so the day is almost over. I have nothing planned except sleep lol, and tomorrow my mum is driving me back to my house :( it is about a 30 minute drive away.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.