Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:54:51 )
@Wildfire: i am alight. Been a long time n,n n' take your time

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 02:03:37 )
@Wildfire: I love your avatar! The facial expression is perfect!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 02:07:30 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: its my second time + i only rly have half a table since i share it with afriend (to split costs)
I need to make quiet abit but im changing some stuff around so i can definitly work on artsy stuff on a friday :^D

Im looking to make some more fanart but ill likly get some older designs printed aswel as i still like them ^^
Im very nervous but thats not out of the ordinary... last time tho due to stress when i arived i compleatly forgot i brought my stuff with me, in a panick i told my friend i need to go home... ariving home ofc i didnt find it bc i did bring it with me to the con... i tried to call my friend like 10 times and she didnt pick up... the rest of the day was nice tho lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 08:58:17 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Everyone's avatars look great :D

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 11:43:55 )
@KittyBeary: yours does too!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 13:30:02 )
@DreamerZ: Happy to hear you're doing well.
Obviously, I got caught up in the whole making and eating dinner thing and never returned to the site last night...

@Alorrena: Awwww, thank you. It just seemed appropriate somehow :3
How are you doing today?

@GoblinsAndTea: lol. That's funny - you were definitely nervous, weren't you?? I'm glad the rest of the event went well for you!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 14:16:29 )
    @Wildfire: good morning/afternoon!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 14:30:31 )
@sunny: good morning, Sunny. How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 14:39:51 )
    @Wildfire: Hello :) I’m fine thanks, got packing to do before i go visit my mum tomorrow. I will stay at her house for three days. All my stuff is there so it will be nice to sleep in my own bed etc :) how are you doing?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 14:43:23 )
@sunny: Awwww... that sounds nice, actually... having a three day visit with Mom (& dog) and being able to sleep in your own bed :3

I'm doing ok, thanks - I'm about to go do a check on the garden before things get too hot out there... so please pardon me as I step out and offline for a short time. I should bbs...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 14:46:06 )
    @Wildfire: It will be nice, hopefully!
    Oh, good luck! I hope the garden and the weather cooperate. I hope it doesn’t get too hot. It’s pleasantly warm here, but still no sunshine to be seen XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 16:48:21 )
@sunny: it's hot... and really humid out there, but the sun felt nice. I did some weeding and threw some leafy mulch around. :3 I'm sorry to hear that you're still not getting any sunshine.

@kiwi: Hi Kiwi. Nothing particularly fun planned here atm. What about you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 16:58:25 )
@kiwi: ahhh, not quite "relaxing" but nothing particularly exciting or fun going on around here today... just the usual stuff, which is normally chores....

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:01:34 )
    @Wildfire: does the leafy mulch have a purpose? You mean like compost?
    meh, the sun will shine when it’s ready to. At least it isn’t super cold XD though there is a big rainstorm forecast for tomorrow right when I’ll be travelling to my mum’s house. LOL.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:06:29 )
@sunny: It's just leaves that I threw on top of the garden. Right now, it's acting like mulch, to help keep the water in the ground for the plants (instead of evaporating and adding to our overall "sauna" experience), but they will decompose and turn in to compost, which we also need, since most of our "dirt" is really beach sand, and fairly devoid of nutrients that plants need to grow :3

Traveling during a rainstorm is never much fun. Hopefully it won't be too terrible for you during your trip, and maybe it will clear the skies and let the sun come out when it's done!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:08:55 )
    @Wildfire: oh i see, I guess it makes sense that it would be good for your garden! Enjoy the nutrients plants!!!! are any ready for harvest yet?
    Yes, I am fully prepared to get drenched :( I have a raincoat etc so I will be fine. And a good chunk of my journey is on buses so I should be out of the worst of it. And fingers crossed for sunshine afterwards! :)

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:37:19 )
sup ny'all im always just in and out
later.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 17:58:32 )
    @ghost: you’re an enigma

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 18:17:35 )
@sunny: uhh... let's see... I'm pulling tomatoes off whenever one gets close enough to red (before the squirrels or birds get them - silly critters take one bite and then leave my almost-ripe, nommed-on tomato someplace weird... like on top of my screen enclosure), and I have a couple Japanese Eggplant that are getting close to harvesting time. Other than that, I have butterfly pea flowers if I want, Okinawan spinach that I can use, and little bits of a couple herbs that I haven't killed yet. I'm harvesting okra whenever there's a pod that's ready, but they're going in a bag in the freezer until I have enough to actually use for something. That's about it, really.

@kiwi: lol... no, they're not, but they are things that need to get done, so ... they need to get done :3

@ghost: Hey.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 18:25:36 )
    @Wildfire: mmm that all sounds delicious, you have such a variety of stuff available. It’s like walking into a greengrocers. I have never tried okra, what sort of things do you think you will make with them once you have enough?
    I have given up on growing tomatoes outside for that exact reason! The birds are relentless with them XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.