Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 00:02:12 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

also hello to everyone! anyone have something they're looking forward to this weekend?

@sunny: ur avi is so cute! long time no talk, how have you been?

@kiwi: hi!! how have you been :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:15:11 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive bought a new backpack!
I have several bags (Itabag, a shoulder bag and my backpack) but since my back pack is so old and starting to fall apart i thought it was about time i got a new one... My current one i got as a present for starting highschool back in 2013 lol

I wanna sew some patches i bought on my backpack once my new one arives (wich should be sunday!)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:17:56 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I shall! :^D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:18:24 )

@Totalanimefan: none at all. i actually just finished re organizing my room~

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:20:36 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

On another note, i finally saved up anough money for a tattoo but the artist i wanted to draw the piece isnt taking commissions atm :'^/

It would be Howl Jenkins from Howls moviving castle on my left inner forearm

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:21:16 )

how is everyone by the way? are we doing well today?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:24:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@neon: Verry tempting but after my tattoo i finally wanted to save up for a propper desktop pc... but i do have alot of other ideas for tattoos... aaaaa

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:25:04 )

neon: that's good! i am also done with a few chores i set for myself! i rearranged my room furniture. now i just need to find the inspiration to clean and do laundry....lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:31:04 )

neon: yes and i like the way it makes my room look now when it is clean lol. our laundry room is too small to keep our laundry in so it sits in my room lol

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:31:17 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@neon: True true! Ive put it on my savings acc so i dont accidently spend it on dumb stuff

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:36:12 )

neon: i'm absolutely am sayin nooooo. i'm not doing that laundry today. i'm too tired from moving my furniture

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:45:54 )

@Vegan: thanks (right when I left to get dinner lol)

@sunny: thank you. I want the energy and strength to come back. Never felt so physically weak as I have post Covid. I might have pushed too hard cause I have an upset tummy and I don’t know why. I think I just ate too fast.

@neon: I remembered wrong lol. Chores count. I did those today and I didn’t start a new class. I won’t do that until after next week when my company leaves.

@xvz: you did miss the whole moving arc. My life never seems to stand still lol.
Moving to an apartment for 6-ish months so I can sell my house now in the summer. I bought a new condo but it won’t be done until Winter time. Moving took like a whole week because the movers only moved the furniture. Been unpacking quickly but I had to stop for a few days because my dog almost died. He was sick out both ends and wasn’t getting better. There was blood too. Almost two weeks later he’s finally himself again.
Company coming over tomorrow is a couple from England. My husband used to work with the husband. This was back when my husband and I both lived in England. And we kept in touch because the British couple would come down to Disney each year and I’m from Florida so we would drive to see them.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 01:52:55 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Im gonna make some toast and put some cheese and ketchup on it

In the meantime i want to show a sketch ive made of Basil from Omori:

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 02:08:40 )

nice sketch goblin!!

neon - that sounds nice! what kind of running around?
also omg there's a ren faire in nj this weekend ... just fyi lol
i might try to go on sunday if i am feeling up for it! :0

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 02:12:52 )

@totalanimefan: wow! moving is so much work, wishing you the best
i am so sorry to hear about your dog <3 that sounds like it must have been really rough
how is he doing now?

ohh how long are they staying for? are they staying with you?

i was in miami recently actually! i had never been before

Bonnie:

@xvz: my sister likes slot machines and so i just sat by her and played the slot machines with her. i lost every bit of it. LOL.

i'm not a fan of actual gambling where i lose money for nothing...i will gamble in games LOL. but mainly the walking around and seeing all of the shops and pretty hotels. having drinks and all of that was my favorite part!

cannabis is completely legal and they have dispensaries and stuff so my family was enjoying a few of those things. i do without.

i almost missed this!

lool i've been told for gambling you have to be emotionally prepared to lose anything you put in. i've never played with real money before!
i bet drinking in vegas would be fun! i can imagine there being lots of fun drinks :3
was it a family trip?

do you have any plans for the weekend?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 02:46:15 )

ooh what's omori??

neon - ooh nice! did you get anything fun? how are your pets doing?

i'd be excited to go! but there's a chance i'll be too tired :< so i think we'll have to play by ear and see how we're feeling then
if i can make it happen though i would really like to go!! i went to the one in texas back in november and had so much fun lol
there were a lot of places with like fur and leathers lol and so many people dressed up!!! i'll probably dress up at least a little if we can end up going :-)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 03:39:40 )

@GoblinsAndTea: that’s a cute sketch.

@neon: yeah I’m not sure it counts either lol

@xvz: yeah it really is. Dog is doing better now. He’s 14 years old though and they don’t know why it happened. I think it took years off my life with the stress. It was horrible.
They are staying with us for a week. But the last three days we will all be in NYC. Traveling is a lot on my body so I didn’t want go to at first but everyone wanted me to go so we are.
How was your time in Miami? Which month did you go? I’m a big Miami Heat fan and they lost in the eastern finals last week.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 03:44:03 )

@totalanimefan: i'm so sorry to hear that! it must have been really hard for you to go through for two weeks. how are you doing now?

fun! do you know where in nyc? maybe i can think of recs depending on the neighborhood
traveling can be a lot on my body too so i feel you! hopefully you can have some downtime throughout the trip too

it was good! miami weather is nice and it is cool that you can look at water pretty easily :-)
we took a day trip to key largo and i got to eat and drink key lime pie, orange juice, conch, and lots of plantains :9
have you been?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 03:53:50 )

omg i read the wiki article for omori it sounds dark .........

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/4 04:06:43 )

@xvz: no not really, i just cleaned my room up a bit and the rest of the weekend is my oyster, lol.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.