Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:21:48 )
Good Morning. <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:09:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hey - sorry I disappeared. I got distracted /oops/
Coffee is indeed delicious! Is there something particularly special about your coffee today?

@Koah: Well hello there and good afternoon! How are you??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:11:48 )

Not really. I had my special coffee yesterday. It's brand created by a local comic book store, is very good.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:12:45 )
LOL. Now that's a first... I don't think I've ever heard of a comic book store making and marketing their own coffee! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:13:54 )

Yep. I was very curious when it happened. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:15:45 )
Yeah, I bet! XD
So how are you doing? What's new?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:16:43 )

I'm doing alright. Soon I'll be starting lead training for work. ^w^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:19:22 )
Oh? So that's new... I guess you decided to take that promotion they were talking to you about a while ago??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:21:02 )

More or less. I've been pretty busy here lately. Both with personal events and work, but a while ago I requested moving upward if I could. So now I'll be getting the lead training.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:38:24 )
oh, that's cool. :3 So what changed your mind about climbing the leadership ladder? I seem to remember you not wanting to do that...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:39:59 )

Iunno. Just seemed like something I should do to make things easier at the store, and because I wanted to test myself.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:44:30 )
those are good reasons, imo. :3 I hope it goes well for you (I'm sure it will :3 )

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 18:57:28 )

I hope so. I'm kind of nervous about it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 19:48:18 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing good. A bit tired, but that's expected with a newborn at home.
I'm exhausted more from the dynamic change in the house. A roommate moved out, the other one wallowing and the two other adults in the house trying to keep the depressed one busy.
-sigh-
It's all so annoying to me.
Anyway, Baby is doing well. He's healthy and ... a lot easier than my first born. /knocks on wood/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 20:14:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: Why are you nervous about it? - the additional responsibility or the fact that it's just "new"??

@Koah: *shakes head* ... wow, it definitely seems like you've got a decent amount of (adult) drama in your house right now. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Hopefully it all shakes loose and everything settles for you (and all involved) very soon.
I'm so happy to hear that your little one is doing well. How are the bigger kids dealing with their new brother?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 20:23:37 )
@Wildfire: We can't really afford roommates moving out. /sigh/ but one left and the other will likely soon follow.
I give this situation 2 months to calm down. e;e
on top of all this, my husband is thinking of switching careers. We'll see how that pans out. OTL

My son is finally warming up to baby, he likes the funny faces.
My daughter refers to baby as "it" and "baby" because babies are exciting, she'll likely get less excited as he grows and gradually gets annoying. lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 20:26:55 )
@Koah: Oh boy - you do have your hands full right now, don't you? XD What is hubby thinking about doing? Do you have options for other roommates to come in if the other leaves? I'm sure the older kids will warm up as they get more accustomed to having the new one around, but at the same time, he's also likely to always be that "little, annoying brother" just because of the ages/stages and time-gap. :/ ... at least for a while. But maybe I'm wrong. My kids get along quite well with their older half-brother at this point...

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 21:30:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yesss haha.
it's okay most land lords I've met were pretty strange lol.

how are you today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 21:35:51 )
@MoodyB: lol - there's probably some truth to that. You need to be slightly nuts to be a landlord, imo! XD

I'm doing ok today, thanks. It has been weirdly busy for me... without seeming to be that busy somehow. I can't believe it's already 4:30pm here, for example... it feels more like 2pm to me ATM. :/

How are you doing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 22:06:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Lol yeah definitely.

Ah i see. good to hear it has been good.

I am doing alright, tho debating to scrap this drawing or not since im not really sure
what im doing with it lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.