Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 20:33:55 )
@Purpsy: I'm back now but omg I'm zonked! /dead/
How has your day been?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 20:47:25 )

@Wildfire: It was this dingy looking green at first. I thought it would have looked better but after seeing the friend who helped me's name in that color - cos it was coincidentally for her role - I was like 'mmm, no' and picked a prettier shade of green.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 13:53:21 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah... greens can be tricky sometimes, depending on the percentages of color used to create them. :3 I'm glad you got it all worked out though

Good morning. Wow, I'm tired ... slept late and still waking up groggy. And I have things to do today too that include running around ...

How is everyone else doing?

Caffeine?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 14:48:25 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yesterday was...crap
Nothing bad happened is just... I was kind of sad for almost the whole day. I don't want to go in full details for it.

Today however has been good. Not sure if the nice bright sunny weather I'm having atm helps but yeah. I got some spot cleaning to do at the kitchen later (possibly) and some laundry to do (maybe) later. For now I'm just chilling and possibly do some quick drawing on my jackup sketchbook after this. I'm guessing your going to be busy today as well? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 19:55:08 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, green is a pain in my butt. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 22:16:20 )
@Purpsy: So how has your day today turned out?

Mine was quite busy, actually. I visited with a friend, dropped something off and visited with my mother for a little bit, did a couple of errands, and right now I'm just waiting for the food to finish cooking. I'm looking forward to sitting down and doing nothing for a while, tbh! XD

What the heck items do you have equipped on your avatar right now? You're cute, but I don't remember seeing a lot of those items before! Did I miss a release or something? *goes off to check*

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. Well, I'm glad you managed to make it work :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 22:27:46 )

@Wildfire: Thank-you.
      Now my new problem is I have three purples and they're suddenly looking very, very similar and I'm going to scream. lmao
      I am never happy with anything I do.
      This is a curse.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 08:14:04 )
@Wildfire: your avi is so cute!!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 12:51:20 )
@Miss Sandman: Awww, thank you. <3 Is there a particular reason why your avi is ... errrm... dead? You're not in mourning are you?

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL! XD I feel ya.

Are they really that close or are you just being really particular about it? Regardless, I'm sure you'll get something worked out. I hope so anyway... for the sake of your sanity if nothing else. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 12:55:19 )

good morning.
After another busy day yesterday I'm quite happy to sit here for a little bit and enjoy my coffee. I still have several things to do today, but probably not until at least a little bit later. According to my hubby, it's actually a little on the cool side outside this morning, so maybe I'll get out and do a little gardening, which will be nice.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 15:14:04 )
@Wildfire: no but i think its beautyful though

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 17:31:35 )
@Miss Sandman: it is pretty, and unique... but a bit morbid, imo. I still like it though :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 18:04:03 )

@Wildfire: Oh hot damn, that might actually help.
      Thanks!

I think I might just be being overly particular about it, it's a problem I have. lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 18:11:34 )
@Wildfire: thank you! And morbide is a good Thing *nods* how have youve been? How was easter?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 19:48:27 )
@Anarchist Beauty: ROFL! <3 I'm glad it might help you out a bit :3 You'll have to decide whether or not you're being too particular about your color scheme... unless you ask somebody else for their opinion (and even then, it's really your decision anyway)

@Miss Sandman: lol... morbid is... uhhh... morbid. XD
Easter was good, thanks. I cooked. The guys came over and ate everything. It was a relaxing day. How about you - how was your Easter?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:10:47 )

@Wildfire: I was being a little crazy about it. lol
      But that image you gave me helped me pick better colors.
      So maybe now I can stop being so anal-retentive about things.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:34:08 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Today was a tad bit annoying. My internet keeps disconnecting and connecting a few times and I woke up with some pretty annoying knee pain. I've put some ointment earlier so the pain has lessen a bit but has not completely gone away. So I didn't do anything physical to make it worse and have been drawing since...

And thanks! Is honestly a mix of commons, orbs and crate items. I'm sure you'll see the items on my profile and honestly I low key love it too! Is not my usual go to look lel xD

Awe I hope you take time for yourself today~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:53:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm really glad the image helped. I was hoping that it might :3 ... and now, maybe you can go on to the other parts of your project :3

@Purpsy: I just don't remember seeing some of those items... or maybe it's the mix of them that you put together... I'm not sure. You made it work, though :3

Thank you. I did a little garden clean up today and ran a semi-successful errand. Now it's time to chill out for a little bit before it's time to make dinner, etc.

I'm sorry to hear about your knee. That's not fun to deal with. I hope the rest and the ointment will help and you'll feel better again in no time! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:04:58 )

@Wildfire: We can certainly hope. lol
      Think I might distract myself with some Fortnite.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:13:19 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Well some of the crate items I use is fairly old I think... Maybe that's why?

Thanks :3 Yeah I barely feel the pain now but best not to move around a lot for good measure. Ooh yay~ What's your plans for downtime? Gaming? Reading? Am I asking too much? ( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.