Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/15 06:37:30 )
Do you read Webtoons on the LINE app or anywhere else? What are your favourites?

I have a soft spot for villainess stories.

On the Webtoon app I especially like Cursed Princess Club.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/15 13:44:59 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Awhile back i read alot of webtoonz, mainly on my pc (easyer for me to read and rly apreciate the art)

I realy love Lore Olympus! Ive read some others and i for the life of me cant remember their names lol. One was bl where 2 guys go to someplace thats aperently radioactive and they both gain difr powers. Another about a goddess that woke up thousends years later in another timeline (now) and finds a woman that looks exactly like who she fell in love with ages ago. Another about this trans woman getting a job as a stage helper for a rock band she was/is a big fan of and dispite the lead singer being a trash man, she falls in love with him. Those are the more noteable ones i remember lol.

I do would love to get back into reading some but dispite what i just told romance isnt my favorite genre lol (i just get way too exited about queer rep and good fantasy world building).

Ive also been planing to eventualy start making my own and uploading it there (script writing just takes alot of time for me aaaa)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/16 14:16:57 )
I love webtoons; I often read romance ones especially.
These are some of my faves:

True Beauty
The Remarried Empress
SubZero
Suitor Armor
Lore Olympus

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 17:06:51 )

@GoblinsAndTea: what a snazzy avatar you've got on! i read webtoons on my laptop too just because i'm on my laptop more often than my phone. i do appreciate the closeup of the art but scrolling is easier on the phone :P

oh wow the premises of those webtoons. interesting stuff! lore olympus is on my list of ones to read.

i enjoy the negotiation of romance more than romance otherwise. like, two people discussing what they want, who they are, and their outlook on life and relationships.

oooooo lmk when you do start uploading there how exciting!

@BumbleBat: i'm fond of the remarried empress. have you tried men of the harem? it's not exactly similar but if you enjoyed one you might enjoy the other.
    i watched the true beauty drama and really liked han seojun's character in it (and the actor who played him).

words of whimsy

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:28:43 )

◦✹ I lose interested and get interested quick with webtoons but I do love the cursed princess club (❁´▽`❁)

Man there are other webtoons I need to reread all over again because it has been awhile... lore of olympus is one of them✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.