Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 17:46:00 )
@Purpsy: Oh? What were you doing this morning that kept you so busy?
I ended up going outside and planting a few herbs around the yard. Now let's see if they actually come up! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 18:10:27 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I was writing on my journal while having my coffee this morning which took longer than I expected. Then done some cleaning here and there and done the laundry.

Now I'm not sure what else to do and the weather just looks ugly and windy outside to go for a walk. But at least it's getting warmer here.

Ooh herbs! I hope they grow up nice and healthy ٩(。•ω•。)و 彡★

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 21:21:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: hopefully it'll help me to break down bodies a bit faster
and work on my shapes since i struggle with anatomy and shapes the most.
I am gonna try to draw all my OCs as practice.

Yeah hopefully. there hasn't been any noise as i am aware of.
but i've been so exhausted lately im probably just not hearing it lolol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 13:02:13 )
@Purpsy: That sounds like a nice and productive morning for you! :3
The herbs... first, we'll have to see if they got washed away from the storm that came through last night, but yes, thank you - I hope they grow (this time) too! :3

@MoodyB: oh, that's good! I hope it gives you that ability to understand and then build the anatomical aspects of your drawing better! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 13:03:57 )

Good morning

It's April 1st. I can't believe it's April 1st already. Can you? Are you doing anything particular today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 13:48:23 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Awe I hope it didn't :/
Good morning! *takes the and *
Hmm I have good plans to day I'm going to 🍓💲 𝐅Oㄥ∂ Ŝ๏ᗰẸ c𝓁ⓞt𝒽𝐄ⓢ Ø𝐍¢𝒆 It'ร 𝓓яƳ 𝐅ŕㄖⓂ ĦⓐNⓖᶤ𝓷Ⓖ 𝕀T υ𝔭 𝓣ᵒ 卂𝔦ⓡ 𝒹𝐑𝔂 ѕ𝓘Ňⓒe ㄚεSŤ乇𝓻∂𝒶𝐘, tђ𝒆几 ᶜL乇𝓐𝐧 т𝕙є Ⓚ𝒾ⓣς𝒽𝔢Ň ςⓞ𝔲𝓝t𝕖𝐑 α𝐧∂ м𝔸ⓨᵇє ⓖ€𝓽 𝓢𝕠мE 𝕊𝔀Ẹ€𝓹𝐈ภĞ 𝐃ⓞⓃέ a𝐅tẸℝ. 𝓸𝐡! α𝓷𝓭 Ꭵ 𝓻ẸάLŁ𝔶 Ⓡᗴ𝕖𝐀ᗩŁlⓎ 𝐰𝔞ᑎ𝕥 𝕥σ 𝐠𝒆𝓽 ş𝕠Ⓜ𝒆 𝕕Ⓡ𝓪ŴᎥⓝ𝐆 𝒹𝔬几ᵉ 𝐭ⓄĎᗩ¥ 𝕚Ŧ 𝐈 𝒸A𝐧, вỮ𝔱 𝕀 𝐰Ⓐ𝐬 𝐑𝕖ᗩlᒪч ⓢTⓤⓂρᵉ𝐝 𝓞𝔫 ∂R𝓐ⓌiŇ𝓰 ţĤ𝒆 ħ𝓐N𝔻𝔰 th𝐄 𝕠Tђ𝐄я 𝔡卂𝔂 𝕤𝕚g𝓱... 💣☮

What's your plans for today? :3 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 13:53:24 )
@Purpsy: thanks. I guess we'll find out... eventually. Apparently it's supposed to rain here pretty steadily for the next couple of days. Maybe things will bloom shortly thereafter?

... and ack?! I can kind of read your reply... and kind of not. Did you do that intentionally yourself or run it through some kind of program?

My plans for the day are to not get rained out (as it starts raining again). I have some work to do on the computer and I was going to run a couple of errands, but we'll see what happens. Running around in the rain isn't much fun (although at least the pollen tends to disappear for a while - maybe I'll go enjoy "outside" for a while... but later...)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:01:31 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Hehe that's the point ewe
Just a smol prank for the sake of April Fools XDD

It started snowing here this morning and it rained a bit yesterday. Weather is so screwed here lol.
Well hopefully is light rain in your end *crosses fingers*

Now I'm inspired to use that jester item (I think) your wearing just for today. Oof I'm so distracted already xwx 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:08:27 )
(screams)
i got rayman 2 working.
my graphics card, however, will throw a fit.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:35:36 )
@Purpsy: I kinda figured that's what you were doing... And yes, I thought it would be appropriate to dress this way for today. I have an assortment of jester items on - which one are you referring to?

Your weather sounds like very early Spring / late Winter to me! ... but I know it can be tedious and you probably just want the snow and cold to be over with by now...

@Feral: so is it your graphics card or you that's throwing a fit? *pokes at your scream* XD Congrats on getting the game to work, despite the presumably older graphics card you're working with

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:43:53 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Oh the hat :3
I tried to work on an avi for it but meh I wasn't satisfied. Which now led me making a cute punk monster avi instead pfft

Yeah to be honest yep... but I'm not looking forwards on dealing with insects and wasps again. 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:47:52 )
@Purpsy: lol... yeah, bugs kind of come with the territory of warmer weather. They're starting to make an appearance here now...
I'm not seeing your pink monster av yet but that will probably change when I click "submit"
Oh.. this hat is from "harlequin" I think. I was bouncing between a lot of different sets and items with a clown/jester theme...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 14:56:17 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Oh! I realized is a different hat! I was mentioning the other similar one that's a knick knack... My eyes has deceived mee (ʘᗩʘ’)
I'm far from finished from it, I've been working on it on and off for awhile now... but big hint: It ain't pink ewe 彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:05:04 )
@Purpsy: pUnk... not pInk. Yeah... I'm not distracted at all right now! XD /eyeroll/ ROFL!
Yeah - that's a cute hat. I almost opted for that one instead of this one but I like how this one "flowed" better with the rest of the av

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:17:42 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I'm supa distracted right now x3
True plus the other one may look too big for that avi in my opinion~
EDIT: Btw you know an item with a really long snake like tongue sticking out?彡★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:24:25 )
@Purpsy: Yeah - it is just shaped differently... going in a direction that ... well, it's not like it didn't "work" but this one is better IMO :3

What are you distracted with right now?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:27:52 )

★彡 @Wildfire: The monster avi I'm trying to create. Tbh I was inspired by an artist on tiktok who created her own monster boi that a lot who are (including me) simping for pfft...

I'll most likely save it for now but she's not the first monster avi I created. 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 15:36:27 )
@Purpsy: Cool. I look forward to seeing it when you release it to the world. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 21:22:55 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: me too.
and i can make this style to do some of my own adoptables and see how that goes.
i do think it's a very cute style.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 21:24:03 )
@MoodyB: It is a cute style and I'm happy to hear you're thinking about different ways to use it for your artwork! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.