Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 13:44:03 )
@Pelontrix: gotcha. Well, that's good at least. But please don't let it get to that level!! You need to take care of yourself, right? <3

Good morning.

<----------------------- all the caffeine. And it's all mine this morning, because somebody couldn't fall asleep until some time after 3am for some reason *groan*

How are you doing today so far??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/18 17:00:01 )
@Wildfire: couldn't get meds today bc pharmacists were sick.

i usually drink energy drinks.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 14:10:46 )
@Pelontrix: The pharmacist was sick... and there was nobody else available to help give you your meds? Well, I hope you get them soon, and that in the meantime, you're not suffering without them :3

I don't do energy drinks. As it turns out, I managed to get through the day with just my normal amount of caffeine and no naps or anything. I guess I had enough sleep for that, anyway. That said, I slept a lot last night. But I feel better now :3

Good morning. What is everyone doing on this lovely Saturday?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 20:42:23 )
@Wildfire: yeah, i also can't get them bc it's the weekend, and they're closed on the weekends.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 21:01:37 )
@Pelontrix: Is that usual for pharmacists in your area (England, right)??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 23:27:25 )

So mad.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 00:33:54 )
@Wildfire: yeah, pretty much.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 11:11:29 )
@Wildfire:
See you're online, so, posting here!
I love your avatar, it's very unique.
Hope you're doing well today. ^__^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 12:33:57 )
@Pelontrix: well that complicates things, doesn't it?

@Vegan: Hi Vegan! I don't think I was actually online when you posted, but you're welcome to come chat any time! How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 12:35:53 )

Good morning.
How is everyone today?
Does anyone have any plans for the day?

I'm not sure what my day will turn out to be - it's a surprise! XD

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 12:46:48 )
@Wildfire:
Thanks for the welcome and it said you were online, so, I get that it would say online.
Thank you also for saying I am welcome to chat anytime. I am alright, just tired.
Also processing what I'd like to do today and I don't blame you on today being a surprise. xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 12:51:05 )
@Vegan: Is there a particular reason you're tired? Did you sleep ok? I'm just hanging out at the moment, drinking some coffee and trying to figure out which random possibilities of my day are likely to actually happen - or which ones I really want to do.

I think that I show up online pretty much all the time... and a lot of the time, I'm not far from the computer even if I might not be sitting here actively engaging with folks...

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 12:59:49 )
@Wildfire:
I think it's mostly because my sleep schedule has flipped around again.
(I sleep during the day, awake at night). Woke up around 6AM (5:55 about).

Also a few days ago, saw my nutritionist, next day (yesterday) went to the farmers market.

I am not used to going out of the house, it wears me out so easily. D:
Played a game of, "Will caffeine wake me up today?!" and the answer is, no, sadly. D:
(ADHD makes it where I either way up entirely, or it just makes me more tired than before).

That's fair, my computer is in my husband's living room/office (we have a small place).
It happens to be next to the bedroom so if mine says I am online, safe to assume I was on fairly recently.

What is something you would LIKE to happen today? (If it's not personal, if it is, feel free to not answer).

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 13:09:25 )
@Vegan: Oh - it sounds like you're getting ready to do some good cooking! What do you have planned? I'm sorry to hear about the wonky sleep patterns and that hit-or-miss thing with caffeine can't be much fun at all :( A lot of things seem to wear me out more quickly than usual lately, so I understand your situation - at least to some degree. I went out yesterday too, to visit a couple friends who were doing Farmer's Markets / Craft Sales and although it was good to see them, it was nice to get home...

I'm not sure what I'd... actually, yes, what I'd like to do today is to go out to the beach or a park with a hammock, a book, and my sketchbook and just be left alone to enjoy the day... maybe meditate... just kind of recenter myself. But the pollen is coming down in literal heaps around here and there's only so much of that I can take, so the reality of doing that is slim... unless I'm prepared to be fairly miserable afterwards. :/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 18:54:02 )
tired noises in the background.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 20:45:40 )
@Pelontrix: awwww.... :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 21:23:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, good afternoon all.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 21:35:08 )
@MoodyB: Hey you. How are you?
I'm about to go cook dinner, but what's going on in your world today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 23:06:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i am alright, not much going on
for me today.
finally got decent sleep so im more awake today lol.

whats for dinner?

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/20 23:28:00 )
@MoodyB: I'm glad you got some good sleep last night. I hope you get some good sleep tonight too.
Dinner tonight is Tilapia (fish) with zucchini and yellow squash, rice, and salad. It's nothing special, but it will do for tonight :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.